Some Tri-Cities Renters Have More Rights

Some Tri-Cities Renters Have More Rights

There are 2 comments on the WJHL story from Jul 3, 2006, titled Some Tri-Cities Renters Have More Rights. In it, WJHL reports that:

Renters in part of the Tri-Cities now have more rights thanks to a recent court ruling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJHL.

Jerry H

Columbia, TN

#1 Jul 9, 2006
This change brings hope back to the renter like myself. A few months back, I was not able to obtain my complete deposit back from an Arch Street apt landlord. If I had not taken pictures of the condition my apt was in upon leaving, the judge most likely would have allowed this landlord to keep what he wanted. I welcome any change in our system that keeps a landlord from playing a God type role with his / her renters.
teedoff

Portage, MI

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Jerry H wrote:
This change brings hope back to the renter like myself. A few months back, I was not able to obtain my complete deposit back from an Arch Street apt landlord. If I had not taken pictures of the condition my apt was in upon leaving, the judge most likely would have allowed this landlord to keep what he wanted. I welcome any change in our system that keeps a landlord from playing a God type role with his / her renters.
good! maybe slumlords like Kenny citchins will have to pay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rasar and Burdine 32 min MGM 1
Short, Blonde, Erica 2 hr erica 94
The real kim kardashian 3 hr googler 7
!!trump falls !! 9 hr kim kardashian 3
anybody got pall mall menthol or kool, and mayb... 9 hr kim kardashian 4
i have face book page now 11 hr Kim kardashian 6
greatest day in america 13 hr connie lingus 1

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance