Civil War in the US is imminent

Civil War in the US is imminent

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PWL

Bluff City, TN

#1 Jan 30, 2013
There is no doubt impo my mind whatsoever that civil war will break out in the United States this year. Several states officials have decided to reject both the healthcare laws and the gun laws.

Personally, I think their motives have nothing to do with the constitution.

I will be standing with the Feds. Who will you stand with?
GOPBLOWS

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Just another delusional mad republican, nothing to see here folks.
Wazzup

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Ain't gonna happen!
EaTn

White Pine, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Those who fail to learn about and from history are destined to repeat it. The civil war in this country a hundred and fifty years ago wounded this country so severe that the wounds are still not completely healed. It was egos and special interests of a few paid for by the blood of many. May we never let ignorance lead us down that road again.
Tommy

Ringgold, GA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
No doubt in your mind? And what mind is this that we should have so great respect for it?

GOPBLOWS - He said he was standing with the Feds. How is that Republican?

Obama is incompetent yet uneducated, normally non-voting black people support him for no other reason than he's black. A "civil war" this time around wouldn't go so well for blacks nor Hispanics. I suggest we all try to get along. We are all Americans. And we've had to endure incompetence from a president, his administration, and the resulting government before.

If we are to stand, it is as Americans. Not Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, black, white, nor purple. Stop listening to politics. It divides everyone. Nobody is exactly the same, ahs exactly the same life circumstances or level of poverty or unemployment.

Politicians are politicians if you haven't figured that out yet. They are not going to help you personally or necessarily at all. Vote for the person best suited for the job. And if they can't handle it, no matter your political loyalty, fire them.

Civil war? Not if the mature people people are still capable of managing you poor, extremist children....yes, and the ones in Congress. Great politicians give great speeches. Really, and truly great men follow through with their promises.

Will the real great man please stand up?
PWL

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Tommy wrote:
No doubt in your mind? And what mind is this that we should have so great respect for it?
GOPBLOWS - He said he was standing with the Feds. How is that Republican?
Obama is incompetent yet uneducated, normally non-voting black people support him for no other reason than he's black. A "civil war" this time around wouldn't go so well for blacks nor Hispanics. I suggest we all try to get along. We are all Americans. And we've had to endure incompetence from a president, his administration, and the resulting government before.
If we are to stand, it is as Americans. Not Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, black, white, nor purple. Stop listening to politics. It divides everyone. Nobody is exactly the same, ahs exactly the same life circumstances or level of poverty or unemployment.
Politicians are politicians if you haven't figured that out yet. They are not going to help you personally or necessarily at all. Vote for the person best suited for the job. And if they can't handle it, no matter your political loyalty, fire them.
Civil war? Not if the mature people people are still capable of managing you poor, extremist children....yes, and the ones in Congress. Great politicians give great speeches. Really, and truly great men follow through with their promises.
Will the real great man please stand up?
Your post makes perfect sense. Truly. If everybody just felt a little bit like you, we would be fine. I tell you only for your benefit. Only for your well-being. In this case, you are wrong. The majority doesn't feel like you do. Yours is sensible and it would seem that most would agree. They do not. America is headed straight for civil war. Right vs Left.
Tommy

Ringgold, GA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Well all I can say is remember Germany during Nazi rule. It did not happen overnight. It was a slow, gradual frog boiling process. Like how the left say no, they are not taking away our guns. Maybe they're not. But a step towards that direction makes those of us smart enough to read our history book a bit more than nervous.

If it is to be called a "civil war", you can blame that war on recent immigrants realizing they can't overtake our country militarily, so they move here and gain legal citizenship with the drug money they saved up elsewhere. They convince the stupid liberals that they have rights too so the liberals are ready to hand our country over to them and those who oppose are just backwards or uneducated or what have you.

I do state for a fact, the health care law WAS unconstitutional because at the federal level, you cannot require your people to interact with private business (mandate)...unless you label the penalty for not doing so as a "tax"...which we all know it is not.

If they can go re-labeling everything to pass the bill of their favored political party member, then maybe there should be "civil war". The majority for now has become those now who are truly racist, see a black (half black...whatever...NOT white) man running for president and vote for him when in other years they do not cast a vote at all.

No matter his skin color, he is ALL politician. He gives great speeches, and those who refuse to examine his results and instead nominate him king, cannot see how utterly incompetent he is. All they see is race. Bush wasn't exactly competent either (to say the least). But I can actually criticize him. Try to criticize Ocrapper and you get people rushing to his defense as if he could not possibly do any wrong. Pretty scary if you ask me. But I don't know about "civil war" scary.

In fact, maybe he's doing us a favor. His anti-gun rhetoric has produced the best gun sales in years. Now maybe that's intended because our real government foresees a mainland hand-to-hand combat situation and wants to see its citizens as well armed as possible. But if that conspiracy theory is not true, all we're left with is stupidity and ignorance. And by the way, ignore that little ole deficit - don't let that get in the way.
Online Civil War

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2013
It will be an online civil war because americans are no longer the hard working go getting people who were willing to fight for what they believe in anymore.

They do everything from behind an ip address now and getting americans out of the house and out into the streets to fight for anything just aint gonna happen.

Fat asses.
Indian

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2013
What is wrong with you idiots that are sitting here salivating for a civil war. Disappointed in the fact that there will not be a physical war, but an online war? GOOD! I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to keep out country in livable condition. It's 2013, you couldn't stand 400 yds away to be safe from a musket ball and have the leisure of waiting on the enemy to reload a musket rifle. No, you'd be taking automatic rounds from all over, and that's probably the lesser of worries when it comes to the sophisticated weaponry of today. I understand the mentality though, and can probably pinpoint the the naive dumbasses who think this way. The redneck, hillbilly ass morons who sit around waiting for the chance to jump into their gun safes to fulfill their little minuscule war movie fantasy. News flash, this isn't the 1800s. I don't care how many guns you have, you'd be dead in less than a week.
Sherman

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 16, 2013
EaTn wrote:
Those who fail to learn about and from history are destined to repeat it. The civil war in this country a hundred and fifty years ago wounded this country so severe that the wounds are still not completely healed. It was egos and special interests of a few paid for by the blood of many. May we never let ignorance lead us down that road again.
Other than the South, the rest of America -- civilized America -- got over the Civil War a long time ago.
Patrick

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
EaTn wrote:
Those who fail to learn about and from history are destined to repeat it. The civil war in this country a hundred and fifty years ago wounded this country so severe that the wounds are still not completely healed. It was egos and special interests of a few paid for by the blood of many. May we never let ignorance lead us down that road again.
You're one smart cookie. There's not too many of those around. Please continue to be heard. People are being lied to and misled. I'm completely convinced that there are some powers that are PURPOSELY heading us toward civil war. Frankly, I think it's the wealthy.
PWLI

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Indian wrote:
What is wrong with you idiots that are sitting here salivating for a civil war. Disappointed in the fact that there will not be a physical war, but an online war? GOOD! I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to keep out country in livable condition. It's 2013, you couldn't stand 400 yds away to be safe from a musket ball and have the leisure of waiting on the enemy to reload a musket rifle. No, you'd be taking automatic rounds from all over, and that's probably the lesser of worries when it comes to the sophisticated weaponry of today. I understand the mentality though, and can probably pinpoint the the naive dumbasses who think this way. The redneck, hillbilly ass morons who sit around waiting for the chance to jump into their gun safes to fulfill their little minuscule war movie fantasy. News flash, this isn't the 1800s. I don't care how many guns you have, you'd be dead in less than a week.
I've been saying that ... Man the last civil war killed what? 600,000? My god, we'd kill that many in a day with what we have now. And if Feds got involved? Ever seen what one of those choppers does with a 50 caliber ???? It's doesn't even go POW POW POW... It's sounds like a cranking noise .......UUUUURRRRRRR! And it puts a 50 caliber bullet every square inch and destroys everything in its path....if the bullet hits the soil? It goes nine feet into the ground. If its like a forestland? In about 10 seconds it looks like a freshly mowed lawn... And a civil war here in Tennessee ..???? Estimates would be that 1/3 of the casualties would be from friendly fire... I'm telling you.. When bullets are flying, I'm probably shooting at everything that moves and so are you....keep voting for republicans who are totally run by the NRA. Look, nobody is trying to take anybody's second amendments rights. Liars are saying that. There's gonna be a lot of crying people if this Ron Ramsey crap continues.

Nobody wants to take your guns. on Ramsey wants you to start shooting people ... Don't do it.... Shooting people is just plain wrong
LMAO

Sevierville, TN

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Buy all the guns you want. The next civil war will not be fought with guns in rural areas, it will be with fire in the bigger cities. You can't put out a fire with a bullet. The civil war will be waged by crippling infrastructure,and transportation routes. Cut off the cities and the government will fail. Once the welfare ghettos are out of control, the rest is easy. The government built thier own downfall. It will become a choice, either go after rural whites against out of control feds, or protect thier northern cities from destroying themselves. Either way, the people win in the end, and the corrupt politicians will fail.
Glezzer

Ringgold, GA

#14 Feb 17, 2013
It might be defined as "civil war" but if war breaks out in the US, it will be between those who have been here for generations and those new illegal immigrants, not just Mexicans, but Muslims too who have gained legal status for the very purpose because they know they cannot defeat with their military. And the liberals welcome them in by the droves.

"English is not the official language. Christianity is not the official religion - so come on in and screw us where the sun don't shine."

We are the only country with an Emancipation Proclamation. And before you scream about Native Americans, I ask you, which of the world.s nations would you approve of taking them over? It was seriously unfortunate but we have to deal with the present. Native Americans have many things to teach us and African Americans are no longer slaves.

The thing we have in common is that we are American. Liberals like to confuse us with the notion that there is no common religion or race because of this. But today, when you come here, you speak English, and you respect the local customs - not cry and complain because you are offended because your ideas are somehow being repressed.

Well ideally. In France, you speak what? In Scotland what is the dialect? In Germany I supposed Australian is the local language??? Geez. Wake. Up. Why would Islamists want to live here for example? They do not like us at all. Countries in our modern age should remain where they are and deal with our own past. And you should be alert to the alarm bells if they suddenly start behaving differently...yes we are Islamists...but we LOVE your country...a mosque here...a mosque there...white men are stupid...but we love them...
justice

Chatham, UK

#15 Apr 24, 2013
this is what happens when you rebel against your country of origin, you wanted the US as your own free county not as a part of the English Empire, well now you can keep it, the American citizens have done this to them selves, just foolish children trying to run a country.
Libertarian

London, UK

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Good.

Maybe we should build a big wall around you, let you all sort it out yourselves and then in 50 years we'll take down the wall and see who's left.

Or maybe we should drop a couple of nukes 'to prevent further death'!
Nickel

Bluff City, TN

#17 May 3, 2013
Tommy wrote:
Well all I can say is remember Germany during Nazi rule. It did not happen overnight. It was a slow, gradual frog boiling process. Like how the left say no, they are not taking away our guns. Maybe they're not. But a step towards that direction makes those of us smart enough to read our history book a bit more than nervous.
If it is to be called a "civil war", you can blame that war on recent immigrants realizing they can't overtake our country militarily, so they move here and gain legal citizenship with the drug money they saved up elsewhere. They convince the stupid liberals that they have rights too so the liberals are ready to hand our country over to them and those who oppose are just backwards or uneducated or what have you.
I do state for a fact, the health care law WAS unconstitutional because at the federal level, you cannot require your people to interact with private business (mandate)...unless you label the penalty for not doing so as a "tax"...which we all know it is not.
If they can go re-labeling everything to pass the bill of their favored political party member, then maybe there should be "civil war". The majority for now has become those now who are truly racist, see a black (half black...whatever...NOT white) man running for president and vote for him when in other years they do not cast a vote at all.
No matter his skin color, he is ALL politician. He gives great speeches, and those who refuse to examine his results and instead nominate him king, cannot see how utterly incompetent he is. All they see is race. Bush wasn't exactly competent either (to say the least). But I can actually criticize him. Try to criticize Ocrapper and you get people rushing to his defense as if he could not possibly do any wrong. Pretty scary if you ask me. But I don't know about "civil war" scary.
In fact, maybe he's doing us a favor. His anti-gun rhetoric has produced the best gun sales in years. Now maybe that's intended because our real government foresees a mainland hand-to-hand combat situation and wants to see its citizens as well armed as possible. But if that conspiracy theory is not true, all we're left with is stupidity and ignorance. And by the way, ignore that little ole deficit - don't let that get in the way.
Didn't you think it was odd that repiblocans and Fox News started complaining about the deficit as soon as Obama took office? They knew he was going to have to spend. For starters, Bush handed him a $2 trillion deficit. Fix never even mentions that. linton had handed him a SURPLUS. Now, factor in another $4 trillion for two utterly senseless wars (unless you're a military contractor) and then finally add an economy that completely CRASHED (sabotage) right after the election and I say Bush Cheny are tresonists. I see them as enemies of mp humanity, America God and me. I consider them terrorists and OX NEWS is a NAZI propaganda station and yes, I see us heading for outright civil war. I guess they will blame that on Obama too. It won't be his fault. There's 180 million of us that aren't stupid enough for fall for FOX NOISE and we want our country back. And we want to see Bush Cheney tried for war crimes. America is the enemy, not the Muslims and not the immigrants and not the people on food stamps. The muderous, bigoted, right winged bible toting HYPOCRITS have ruined America. And I'm a Christian ...... I will fight in the name of The Lord
sondercommando

Montezuma, GA

#18 Feb 20, 2014
GOPBLOWS wrote:
Just another delusional mad republican, nothing to see here folks.
keep telling yourself that mate.. The fact thaat u think everything is "democrat and republican" is a symptom, not a clever quip.. it is comming. America is a young country. The invasion of a corrupted government that includes dems and repubs continue to make laws that are clearly aimed at martial law and gearing for unrest.. Youu and ur ilk need to get ur heads out of your ass and start preparing yourselves.. but here is a hint... if u can't change your own tire and things like that, you will be among the first to fall by the wayside..
sondercommando

Montezuma, GA

#19 Feb 20, 2014
Online Civil War wrote:
It will be an online civil war because americans are no longer the hard working go getting people who were willing to fight for what they believe in anymore.
They do everything from behind an ip address now and getting americans out of the house and out into the streets to fight for anything just aint gonna happen.
Fat asses.
speak for yourself... forget what holywood taughtt u about southern folks... mostly lies.. we will be the last ones standing.. its coming , no doubt. the oblamo admin is making ready. for it every day.. outside nations will be circling like vultures.. buut we shall prevail..
clonce davis

Wytheville, VA

#20 Feb 22, 2014
Many death , great balls of fire floods ice laced tornados reagulat tornados and astroids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Short, Blonde, Erica 3 min Pud 78
Kelvin davis 6 hr Dan 4
bad experiences at doctors offices (Apr '11) 18 hr kim kardashian 9
mop n glow Tue connie lingus bri... 1
Amanda Masoner Tue rolling boobs 3
i have face book page now Tue connie lingus bri... 4
Buy in syringes (Dec '15) Tue Dirty dingus 20

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages