WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69595 Mar 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I'm all for equality in marriage for everyone I'm puzzled why Obama is speaking about same sex marriage and his urgency to see it through of all days today. Is he so far out of touch that he really thinks anyone cares about two guys getting married when he can't even get a budget passed? Where are his priorities? A handful of same sex couples can't save his ass from this mess.
You pose a great question! "Where are his priorities?"

The President's priority is to consummate a global homosexual agenda, and worse!

This is the speech before the United Nations wherein Hillary Clinton, as ordered by the president, delivered this global mandate which ties recipient nations of our foreign aid dollars to required adaptations to LGBT rules (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Trans-gender). This video is unbelievable! Its no wonder so many peoples in the world "HATE" America!

VIDEO: http://bit.ly/ZK2scF
right

Chattanooga, TN

#69597 Mar 1, 2013
ugly nasty senior wrote:
I'm from the town of Camden.I try and try to sleep with men and women.No one will have my nasty azz. I wish my kids were smart,but they are as dumb as i is. I have to post pics of everything but myself cause the camera breaks everytime i try to use it. I lie and call anyone with common sense Teapublican. I wish i was as smart as they is. I listen to dumb people like NObama,pelosi,al not so sharpton, and the lezbo Racheal MANdow.
Yes you are ugly and stupid. It would seem that you are exactly like somebody named SexySassySenior. I wish you the best in your quest to become a better person. For people like SexySassySenior, there is no hope. They will die lonely hiding behind pictures of eyeballs and cats, too afraid to show the nasty truth they call themself

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69598 Mar 1, 2013
ugly nasty Camden skank wrote:
<quoted text>I'm from the town of Camden.I try and try to sleep with men and women.No one will have my nasty azz. I wish my kids were smart,but they are as dumb as i is. I have to post pics of everything but myself cause the camera breaks everytime i try to use it. I lie and call anyone with common sense Teapublican. I wish i was as smart as they is. I listen to dumb people like NObama,pelosi,al not so sharpton, and the lezbo Racheal MANdow
Well then, you fit right in with most of the other Posters on Topix, AND the TEApublicans Nation-wide!

Location hidden

#69600 Mar 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I'm all for equality in marriage for everyone I'm puzzled why Obama is speaking about same sex marriage and his urgency to see it through of all days today. Is he so far out of touch that he really thinks anyone cares about two guys getting married when he can't even get a budget passed? Where are his priorities? A handful of same sex couples can't save his ass from this mess.
----------
"OBAMA: Could Not Avoid Weighing In On Gay Marriage Court Case."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/01/us-...

Location hidden

#69602 Mar 1, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>You pose a great question! "Where are his priorities?"

The President's priority is to consummate a global homosexual agenda, and worse!

This is the speech before the United Nations wherein Hillary Clinton, as ordered by the president, delivered this global mandate which ties recipient nations of our foreign aid dollars to required adaptations to LGBT rules (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Trans-gender). This video is unbelievable! Its no wonder so many peoples in the world "HATE" America!

VIDEO: http://bit.ly/ZK2scF
Interesting footage. I can't even begin to get started on Hillary. There was a time when I thought she was the lessor of two evils but Obama proved that theory wrong. Lol. Great footage, I had no idea actually or if I did I had forgotten it. Lol.

Location hidden

#69603 Mar 1, 2013
nasty camden skank wrote:
<quoted text>well if you could read you old bitch this is you and your dumbass dems.but like i said you have no common sense or a man that would want your old nasty dumb azz
Well, you certainly seem to be applying for the position...NO THANKS, I PREFER A REAL MAN, NOT A POS LIKE YOU!

Location hidden

#69605 Mar 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seen to have left out an item of interest. Those things you mentioned are required by the US government for that position. Just give Nancy P a call of you don't believe it.
Well Duh! Aren't you the Master of stating the obvious!

Location hidden

#69606 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>----------
"OBAMA: Could Not Avoid Weighing In On Gay Marriage Court Case."

Click here:
All joking and name calling aside Linda. I will admit I rarely, if ever, read any of your news links for various reasons known only to me. I did take the time to click on this link only because I think it was your way to responding to my question about the importance of Obama speaking on same sex marriage in today's news brief.

Can you please explain to me what purpose does that link have to do with the question I asked? Your comprehension level is so low you simply don't understand many things or your intelligence level is slightly below average because your link only provides evidence of my question and nothing more. If this is an example of the spam you are providing on a daily basis it's clear why no one reads it. What is its purpose other than to fill in your idle time. It just serves no purpose. Help me understand because I really, really don't understand.

That's all...

Location hidden

#69607 Mar 1, 2013
"U.S. Cuts Become Real With Furlough Notices Sent To Thousands."

Click here:
Good Neighbor

Grimsley, TN

#69608 Mar 1, 2013
Keeping me updated
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69609 Mar 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting footage. I can't even begin to get started on Hillary. There was a time when I thought she was the lessor of two evils but Obama proved that theory wrong. Lol. Great footage, I had no idea actually or if I did I had forgotten it. Lol.
Hillary Clinton is a grave danger to expressions of national sovereignty, human liberty, personal freedom and economic solvency of any nation state pondering these collective ideals.

She was, until recently, the "chairwoman" of the "Millennium Challenge Corporation," appointed by President Obama.

The "Millennium Challenge Corporation" was the brain-child of its creator, George W. Bush! George Bush gave the United Nations the first ($2.25 BILLION) U.S. tax dollars, and a great deal more later to erect this Global monstrosity. The (MCC) is a "Global Bureaucracy" which serves the function of global "re-distribution" of wealth....massive amounts of American wealth! A portion of the first monies to the U.N. included a ($10 MILLION) dollar U.N. "slush-fund" contribution for which there was "NO" accounting whatsoever.

I will soon provide data in this regard as it becomes managable! The numbers are staggering.

America will learn far too late what this end game is all about. The goal is to bury U.S. citizens in an abyss of national and personal debt so incomprehensible as to therefore justify a rapid-fire actuation of control mechanisms our government has already put into place.

The very day it's announced that our currrency, the U.S. Dollar no longer qualifies as the sole "World Reserve Currency" our nation will be effectively destroyed! Thanks for an interest in the truth, it is refreshing.
right

Chattanooga, TN

#69610 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior is probably drawing a check.

Location hidden

#69611 Mar 1, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton is a grave danger to expressions of national sovereignty, human liberty, personal freedom and economic solvency of any nation state pondering these collective ideals.
She was, until recently, the "chairwoman" of the "Millennium Challenge Corporation," appointed by President Obama.
The "Millennium Challenge Corporation" was the brain-child of its creator, George W. Bush! George Bush gave the United Nations the first ($2.25 BILLION) U.S. tax dollars, and a great deal more later to erect this Global monstrosity. The (MCC) is a "Global Bureaucracy" which serves the function of global "re-distribution" of wealth....massive amounts of American wealth! A portion of the first monies to the U.N. included a ($10 MILLION) dollar U.N. "slush-fund" contribution for which there was "NO" accounting whatsoever.
I will soon provide data in this regard as it becomes managable! The numbers are staggering.
America will learn far too late what this end game is all about. The goal is to bury U.S. citizens in an abyss of national and personal debt so incomprehensible as to therefore justify a rapid-fire actuation of control mechanisms our government has already put into place.
The very day it's announced that our currrency, the U.S. Dollar no longer qualifies as the sole "World Reserve Currency" our nation will be effectively destroyed! Thanks for an interest in the truth, it is refreshing.
And so, George W. Bush is the Scoundrel! Well, most of us already knew that even while he was in Office. Too Bad the Teapublicans weren't aware of it! They wouldn't be destroying this Country the way they are today, HOPEFULLY!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#69612 Mar 1, 2013
I fail to see how people can blame anyone but the POTUS and the Democrats for this situation. After all, when he was took office in 2009, the Democrats had BOTH the Senate and the House. They did nothing to fix anything. In 2010 they could not even pass a budget. The only thing they "accomplished" was to pass Obamacare and they waited on doing that until they lost the House in the 2010 mid-terms. Kind of an "in your face" move. This has got to be the most childish administration I have ever seen.

Location hidden

#69613 Mar 1, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary Clinton is a grave danger to expressions of national sovereignty, human liberty, personal freedom and economic solvency of any nation state pondering these collective ideals.

Interesting reading.

Location hidden

#69614 Mar 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
I fail to see how people can blame anyone but the POTUS and the Democrats for this situation. After all, when he was took office in 2009, the Democrats had BOTH the Senate and the House. They did nothing to fix anything. In 2010 they could not even pass a budget. The only thing they "accomplished" was to pass Obamacare and they waited on doing that until they lost the House in the 2010 mid-terms. Kind of an "in your face" move. This has got to be the most childish administration I have ever seen.
And the most dangerous.

Hello there NTM and Willard.

Location hidden

#69615 Mar 1, 2013
"Your Sequester Day Guide To what It Means For Tennessee."

Teachers and schools:“Tennessee will lose approximately $14.8 million in funding for primary and secondary education, putting around 200 teacher and aide jobs at risk. In addition about 32,000 fewer students would be served and approximately 60 fewer schools would receive funding. In addition, Tennessee will lose approximately $11.7 million in funds for about 140 teachers, aides, and staff who help children with disabilities.”

Military readiness:“In Tennessee, approximately 7,000 civilian Department of Defense employees would be furloughed, reducing gross pay by around $36.9 million in total. Army: Base operation funding would be cut by about $1.9 million in Tennessee.”

Funding for clean air and water:“Tennessee would lose about $2,211,000 in environmental funding to ensure clean water and air quality, as well as prevent pollution from pesticides and hazardous waste. In addition, Tennessee could lose another $1,216,000 in grants for fish and wildlife protection.”

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/city-ne...

Location hidden

#69616 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:

Teachers and schools:“Tennessee will lose approximately $14.8 million in funding for primary and secondary education, putting around 200 teacher and aide jobs at risk. In addition about 32,000 fewer students would be served and approximately 60 fewer schools would receive funding. In addition, Tennessee will lose approximately $11.7 million in funds for about 140 teachers, aides, and staff who help children with disabilities.”

Military readiness:“In Tennessee, approximately 7,000 civilian Department of Defense employees would be furloughed, reducing gross pay by around $36.9 million in total. Army: Base operation funding would be cut by about $1.9 million in Tennessee.”

Funding for clean air and water:“Tennessee would lose about $2,211,000 in environmental funding to ensure clean water and air quality, as well as prevent pollution from pesticides and hazardous waste. In addition, Tennessee could lose another $1,216,000 in grants for fish and wildlife protection.”

That link also serves no purpose but to prove Obama has made a mess of the country. On the bright side he stated today he thinks Gay Marriage is cool with him. Important matters first. Not that he is gonna work toward that either but he threw that out on the table just for good measure I guess.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69618 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
How much truth is there to this Sequester stuff, I'm hearing it's another scare tactic?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#69619 Mar 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And the most dangerous.
Hello there NTM and Willard.
Hi RS... SSS will believe anything , won't she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Costco for Kingsport, TN (Jun '12) 42 min saultydog42 26
JC Versus KPport 3 hr kim kardash 7
Haunted houses 5 hr derh 5
Manager at mcdonald's east stone drive (May '12) 7 hr Johnny Joe 35
Paralyzed former Sevier County inmate files $22... (May '12) 9 hr Second Opinion 71
Little Black Boudoir (Feb '14) 10 hr Very pissed off male 20
Employment in the Kingsport area 13 hr mark ward 35
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match

Kingsport Jobs

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]