Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67755 Feb 18, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
When did she accuse you of being a tranny, Gay, Pedophile, cross dresser, jail bird, drug addict, pusher, drunk, or accuse you of killing your own child? She has and continues to do these types of things and I, for one, will continue to tell her and everyone else about it. Many of her words are still on this forum under one or more of her many screen names. And if you want to attack me for saying so then your defense of her shows that you are in agreement with her, therefore are not much better.
I will say this against my better judgment to even respond to these kind of posts because I believe several, including myself, are sick of this petty little pissing contest by you and your "crew". I am not sure why you think it is any of your business to tell other posters what to think about another. Posters are adults and are quite capable of deciding for themselves what comments they approve or disapprove. My post that you responded to was not addressed to you, and if I want you to give a me sermon about another poster, I will ask you.

I don't know what makes you think you are any better than what you accuse her of doing. You and your "crew" continually accuse other posters of being her when they are not. Your best bud, and the filthiest poster on topix, said in the post below yours that I am a drunk and wife beater. I am not a drunk, and I don't have a wife (I don't swing that way), and your response to her was I know... "your defense of her shows that you are in agreement with her, therefore are not much better". You and your "crew" come out at night like a pack of rats and accuse posters of the filthiest lies anyone can imagine, so I don't think you are in any position to be self-righteous.

To answer your question; yes, I have received some stinging remarks from Sassy in the past, but I am an adult and I certainly don't dwell on some comment made on a forum. I don’t always agree with her comments, and I am sure posters don’t always agree with mine. Your "crew" is constantly talking about the “free rent in her head”... The only one who has free rent in anyone's head is her in all of yours. You people are obsessed with her. You all need to grow up and stop wearing your little feeling on your sleeve. If you are so sensitive, you should not be posting on a public forum. Your profile pic looks like you are a “mature” man, so act like a man instead of a scorned, whiney old woman!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67756 Feb 18, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back wuth you.
I'm not talking about the viral e-mail that are none political.
I got one last Thursday "Dunlapian"....I had to go back and get it from the deleted pile. It states that 85% of the deaths of children in the world by guns happens in the United States. This is patently false...but that hasn't stopped it from going viral.
Sadly the truth is often sacrificed first when it comes to politics.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67757 Feb 18, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say this against my better judgment to even respond to these kind of posts because I believe several, including myself, are sick of this petty little pissing contest by you and your "crew". I am not sure why you think it is any of your business to tell other posters what to think about another. Posters are adults and are quite capable of deciding for themselves what comments they approve or disapprove. My post that you responded to was not addressed to you, and if I want you to give a me sermon about another poster, I will ask you.
I don't know what makes you think you are any better than what you accuse her of doing. You and your "crew" continually accuse other posters of being her when they are not. Your best bud, and the filthiest poster on topix, said in the post below yours that I am a drunk and wife beater. I am not a drunk, and I don't have a wife (I don't swing that way), and your response to her was I know... "your defense of her shows that you are in agreement with her, therefore are not much better". You and your "crew" come out at night like a pack of rats and accuse posters of the filthiest lies anyone can imagine, so I don't think you are in any position to be self-righteous.
To answer your question; yes, I have received some stinging remarks from Sassy in the past, but I am an adult and I certainly don't dwell on some comment made on a forum. I don’t always agree with her comments, and I am sure posters don’t always agree with mine. Your "crew" is constantly talking about the “free rent in her head”... The only one who has free rent in anyone's head is her in all of yours. You people are obsessed with her. You all need to grow up and stop wearing your little feeling on your sleeve. If you are so sensitive, you should not be posting on a public forum. Your profile pic looks like you are a “mature” man, so act like a man instead of a scorned, whiney old woman!
O TAY MISTERR ""CHUCKLLES ,CREW,""YOUS ISS ""MATURE"" ISINT U@zz DAT POSTT ISS ""UNREALL" "DUMMIEIES
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67758 Feb 18, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
OT, you guys have a lock on stupid. Sheila Jackson LEE. Now THAT'S stupid.
Really ? I know y'all lost a couple of dillies in 2012...but as long as you still have Michelle Bachman and Marsha Blackburn .....Dems have no hope for a monopoly on stupid !

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67759 Feb 18, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post and excellent Advice, Unreal. Thank you! Common Sense is in short supply on Topix and it's refreshing to read some of it, for a change.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67760 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep the Nation from Defaulting and to Set the Teapublicans up try and keep them from sending us into Default, again.
If it happens, it will be the Teapublicans' Fault and every American knows it, even you, but I doubt that you will ever admit it.
The Teapublicans are just earning the money that the Super Wealthy are paying them, so they can get out of paying Taxes, while taking everything from everybody else, who have already given all they can give! you want to see some Pissed Off, Main Street Americans, watch what happens if the Teapublicans let this happen, in the way they want it to happen, to protect the Super Rich! Mark My Words!
Totally and absolutely incorrect. How much taxes do you actually pay? The top 1% pay 36% of all taxes, the top 10% pay 76% of all taxes. The bottom 50% pay nothing. Do a Google Search and you can find this information everywhere. When you start paying taxes, then you can bitch and moan. Until then, you have no credibility to say anything.

Location hidden

#67761 Feb 18, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I got one last Thursday "Dunlapian"....I had to go back and get it from the deleted pile. It states that 85% of the deaths of children in the world by guns happens in the United States. This is patently false...but that hasn't stopped it from going viral.
Sadly the truth is often sacrificed first when it comes to politics.
OT, I get alot of Dem emails also, but I read very few of them, since the election, I just delete them. But, I would be interested in knowing what Source that came from, so that if it is one of the sources that mine come from, I will make sure that I'm unsubscribed or I'll send it straight to "Spam". I'm not interested in false info, no matter what Political Persuasion they are.
BTW, you'll never guess who had just recently started sending me emails...the Tea Party! Lol!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#67763 Feb 18, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Really ? I know y'all lost a couple of dillies in 2012...but as long as you still have Michelle Bachman and Marsha Blackburn .....Dems have no hope for a monopoly on stupid !
I don't know, OT. Remember this?

Hank Williams, Dem from Georgia: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

Maybe not a monopoly, but THAT'S stupid.

Location hidden

#67764 Feb 18, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Really ? I know y'all lost a couple of dillies in 2012...but as long as you still have Michelle Bachman and Marsha Blackburn .....Dems have no hope for a monopoly on stupid !
You certainly have that right and Marsha Blackburn is mine....TN.'s version of Michelle Bachmann! Aren't I the Lucky One!

Location hidden

#67766 Feb 18, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, OT. Remember this?
Hank Williams, Dem from Georgia: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."
Maybe not a monopoly, but THAT'S stupid.
You haven't listened to Marsha Blackburn, have you? Just picture Michelle Bachmann with a Southern Accent. I wouldn't advise you to listen long or your head will start spinning around in circles, involuntarily, like in the Exorcism Movie and you'll start spewing Green Pea Soup, whether you've eaten any or not!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#67767 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't listened to Marsha Blackburn, have you? Just picture Michelle Bachmann with a Southern Accent. I wouldn't advise you to listen long or your head will start spinning around in circles, involuntarily, like in the Exorcism Movie and you'll start spewing Green Pea Soup, whether you've eaten any or not!
What is it with liberals that they cannot stand strong, articulate, and attractive women?
TeePub

Palestine, TX

#67768 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretly we know you are one of us.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67770 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally and absolutely incorrect. How much taxes do you actually pay? The top 1% pay 36% of all taxes, the top 10% pay 76% of all taxes. The bottom 50% pay nothing. Do a Google Search and you can find this information everywhere. When you start paying taxes, then you can bitch and moan. Until then, you have no credibility to say anything.
I'm questioning your numbers as no combination of those numbers total 100%. Also, I pay taxes, but I am in no way part of the top 1% OR the top 10%. I seem to be left out of your little chart.

Location hidden

#67771 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, we both know those figures are not accurate! And I've got news for you, Fella,it's none of your business what I pay and you've got a helleva nerve for even asking! But, having said that, EVERYBODY pays Taxes...EVERYBODY! Even Mitt Romney didn't claim that...his erronous percentage was 47% didn't pay any taxes. So, if you're just going to post Lie, after Lie, after Lie, without a Source to back any of it up, then you're wasting all of our time, because we can all do the same thing. But, most of us, aside from you, have enough integrity not to!
Also, in case you failed Math, it doesn't matter the total that the Wealthy 1% pay...they would naturally pay alot more because they make alot more, in total....what matters is the Percentage they pay and that is 14% TOPS, while the average Worker pays, at the very least 18% to 28%, AT THE VERY LEAST! The Lowest Paid Worker pays 4% more of their Income in Income Tax than the Wealthiest !% pay, if they pay anything...and you've got the Gall to try and tell me that's the way it ought to be???
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67772 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you insert the word INCOME before the word taxes, your comment is substantialy correct...BUT the income tax is not the only tax paid by citizens to the Federal Govt. If you include payroll taxes, that figure that pays no federal tax drops to between 14 and 17 percent depending on the business cycle,(closer to 17 right now) then there is the tax on fuel and gas which puts the figure close to single numbers...Fed. tax on alcohol, tobacco, some services like telephones.... are NOT included but would lower the number further.
BTW I pay a pretty good chunk in income taxes, as well as some of the others. By your measure, that should give me permission to "b#tch and moan" should I choose to do so.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67774 Feb 18, 2013
WOOOW AND YALL DOWNING SOMBODIE ABOUTT A """PISSING CONTEST""" EATT YOURS OWNS WORDS WOOOW YALLS AMMUSSEE MEE
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67775 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
If you don't like this, Call or Email your State Representative and let him/her know how you feel about it! I would suggest being as polite as possible, if you want them to listen to you.
----------
"Voucher Plan Gearing Up In Tennessee Legislature."
Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/21230018/vo...
Maybe I am missing something, but I hate this idea. I don't understand why Haslam is pushing it so hard when all we ever hear is how there is such a severe lack of funding for public education as it is.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#67776 Feb 18, 2013
Morning ..

Now ain't this a pip..

WASHINGTON (AP)— Congress' latest crack at a new assault weapons ban would protect more than 2,200 specific firearms, including a semi-automatic rifle that is nearly identical to one of the guns used in the bloodiest shootout in FBI history.

One model of that firearm, the Ruger .223 caliber Mini-14, is on the proposed list to be banned, while a different model of the same gun is on a list of exempted firearms in legislation the Senate is considering. The gun that would be protected from the ban has fixed physical features and can't be folded to be more compact. Yet the two firearms are equally deadly.

Read more here..

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-ban-protect-more-2-...

They have no clue what they are doing in DC. Ban em but leave a loophole or 3. So we can still get em legally. Total waste of more taxpayers money.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#67777 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal. Make a statement but don't back it up.

Examples, please.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67778 Feb 18, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with liberals that they cannot stand strong, articulate, and attractive women?
Well, those two have one of the three criteria, and neither one had to get on television to inform us that she was not a witch.....in today's Republican party, that is something to brag about I guess ! Chuckles !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paralyzed former Sevier County inmate files $22... (May '12) 2 hr Second Opinion 71
Manager at mcdonald's east stone drive (May '12) 2 hr Richard 34
Little Black Boudoir (Feb '14) 3 hr Very pissed off male 20
Employment in the Kingsport area 5 hr mark ward 35
Ebola case at holston valley medical center. 5 hr mark ward 15
Recommend a pediatric dentist 7 hr kurtcooksalot16 10
halloween decorations 10 hr 10pob 9
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match

Kingsport Jobs

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsport News, Events & Info