Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#44036 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>Boogie men that aren't there? Sounds alot like Al CIAda'.....lol
Oh, Al Qaeda is very much there & will be for a long time, I'm afraid. Fractured & splintered, thanks to the heroic efforts of our Military, but still there nonetheless.

Location hidden

#44037 Aug 17, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
WE get our info from the highest source of truth available in the entire Universe.The ultimate source on planet Cytarous.It is only those that can be trusted with this highest of information that can make contact with Cytarous.
WE are the chosen ones.
Sassy is the Topix Gaurdian but we are the chosen few from The SOURCE.
OoooK???

Location hidden

#44038 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>Boogie men that aren't there? Sounds alot like Al CIAda'.....lol
Or, are you talking about Tora Bora?

Location hidden

#44039 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>That's sad. And unfortunately I'm afraid most Americans fall into the same boat regardless of party affiliation (with the exception of the Constitutional and Libertarian parties). Definetly shows the awful power of MSM' propaganda.
They looked more like College Kids & Working People to me, that probably don't have time to watch much News, "MSM" or MSNBC.
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44040 Aug 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, are you talking about Tora Bora?
No. I'm talking about the Al Queda that one week they're terrorists and the next week they're helping the U.S. overthrow another govt.

Location hidden

#44041 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>No. I'm talking about the Al Queda that one week they're terrorists and the next week they're helping the U.S. overthrow another govt.
And what Nation's Gov't. would that be that they're helping Our(?) Gov't. overthrow?
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44042 Aug 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And what Nation's Gov't. would that be that they're helping Our(?) Gov't. overthrow?
It appears Libya and now Syria. What exactly does an Al Queda look like?
WTH

Manchester, TN

#44043 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>It appears Libya and now Syria. What exactly does an Al Queda look like?
Don't know.But the TSA thinks they're in your undershorts.
These Mfs seem to be everywhere.

Location hidden

#44044 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>It appears Libya and now Syria. What exactly does an Al Queda look like?
Al Qaeda is reportedly trying to use Syria as a "training" Country, like they did Yemen. That's one reason for the War that's going on there, right now.
As far as Libya is concerned , they tried to infiltrate Libya also, as soon as Gaddafi was gone...I'm not sure if they've made any progress, yet. Al Qaeda are opportunists, if nothing else, and there are so many factions of it that they're like Cockroaches, they're everywhere, including Africa. We're training Africans right now as we speak & supplying them with weapons, to repel Al Quaeda's take-over attempts.
But, you'd have to show me some hard evidence to make me believe that any known Members of Al Qaeda are helping us, the Infidels, do anything or that we would want them to, unless we have somehow managed to 'turn" them, which I doubt.
Al Qaeda is a Group that believes in starting & fighting a "jihad" (Holy War) and as far as I know , they are all of the Muslim Faith, but they are not all Arabs. We've even had some White Americans who have left this Country to go join Al Qaeda in other Countries. It operates under the guise of a Religious Ideology, but they also want World Domination. They are a lot like the Radical Christians that kill People & use their Religious Beliefs as an excuse for doing it. But, not all Muslims are radical or uphold what Al Qaeda does, any more than not all Christians are Radical & uphold the killings & other intimidation tactics used by some Christians. Actually, IMO, Radical Christians & Al Qaeda are a lot alike in the methods they use for obtaining what they want that has nothing to do with Religion, but is done in the Name of Religion. Christians are not going to like that I posted that, but that's not going to change the truth & if you take a look at both, you'll see that the Radicals are very similar in their intimidation tactics.
So, to answer your question, they are mostly Middle Eastern-looking, but not all of them, by no means.
I know there are some People on here who recently or maybe still do work in jobs connected with the Military, who know more about this than I do, so tell me...how did I do?:)
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#44045 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>No. I'm talking about the Al Queda that one week they're terrorists and the next week they're helping the U.S. overthrow another govt.
Don't forget the millions in bribes, and talks with the Taliban. Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44046 Aug 17, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know.But the TSA thinks they're in your undershorts.
These Mfs seem to be everywhere.
LMBO They Everywhere! They Everywhere!
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44047 Aug 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda is reportedly trying to use Syria as a "training" Country, like they did Yemen. That's one reason for the War that's going on there, right now.
As far as Libya is concerned , they tried to infiltrate Libya also, as soon as Gaddafi was gone...I'm not sure if they've made any progress, yet. Al Qaeda are opportunists, if nothing else, and there are so many factions of it that they're like Cockroaches, they're everywhere, including Africa. We're training Africans right now as we speak & supplying them with weapons, to repel Al Quaeda's take-over attempts.
But, you'd have to show me some hard evidence to make me believe that any known Members of Al Qaeda are helping us, the Infidels, do anything or that we would want them to, unless we have somehow managed to 'turn" them, which I doubt.
Al Qaeda is a Group that believes in starting & fighting a "jihad" (Holy War) and as far as I know , they are all of the Muslim Faith, but they are not all Arabs. We've even had some White Americans who have left this Country to go join Al Qaeda in other Countries. It operates under the guise of a Religious Ideology, but they also want World Domination. They are a lot like the Radical Christians that kill People & use their Religious Beliefs as an excuse for doing it. But, not all Muslims are radical or uphold what Al Qaeda does, any more than not all Christians are Radical & uphold the killings & other intimidation tactics used by some Christians. Actually, IMO, Radical Christians & Al Qaeda are a lot alike in the methods they use for obtaining what they want that has nothing to do with Religion, but is done in the Name of Religion. Christians are not going to like that I posted that, but that's not going to change the truth & if you take a look at both, you'll see that the Radicals are very similar in their intimidation tactics.
So, to answer your question, they are mostly Middle Eastern-looking, but not all of them, by no means.
I know there are some People on here who recently or maybe still do work in jobs connected with the Military, who know more about this than I do, so tell me...how did I do?:)
Sounds alot like the CIA, but I'm not sure what they look like either.
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44048 Aug 17, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the millions in bribes, and talks with the Taliban. Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?
No Cornbread, it don't make a lick of sense....but it evidently pays good lol

Location hidden

#44049 Aug 17, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
But, the Taliban are not Al Qaeda. Although they're similar in their tactics, "monkey see, monkey do", the Taliban are the War Lords of Pakistan. They're Regional only, but Al Qaeda is World-wide.
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44050 Aug 17, 2012
I believe they are akin to the deadly Chupacabra.

Location hidden

#44051 Aug 17, 2012
I should have said ALMOST WORLD-WIDE & expanding all the time. It's all those different factions of them. the Taliban are not doing their Activities under the guise of a "Jihad", they are just into Greed & Control ot the Pakistani People. I would equate them more along the Lines of the Pakistan "Mafia", than Religion Fanatics.

Location hidden

#44052 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
I believe they are akin to the deadly Chupacabra.
Some say the "Chupacabra" is merely a Myth...or a result of cross-breeding....not by Man.
Are you saying that you don't believe that there is such a Group as Al Qaeda? If you are, I'm sure you are totally wrong!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#44053 Aug 17, 2012
Those wacky muslims are at it again. No sooner do they take over and they move everyone back 2000 years.

Let the crucifixions begin:

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/08/16/muslim-b...

"A Sky News Arabic correspondent in Cairo confirmed that protestors belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others. "

Those guys are some real party people. What'll they think of next? Gladiatorial contests using Christians?

Location hidden

#44054 Aug 17, 2012
Gary Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>No Cornbread, it don't make a lick of sense....but it evidently pays good lol
Isn't it the same kind of tactic that Law enforcement uses to get the "Big Fish" information from the street dealer or informant...just on a much larger scale?
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#44055 Aug 17, 2012
Unemployment rose in 44 of Obama's 58 states.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/...

Fantastic job, Barry.

And we still don't have gay marriage, and Gitmo is still open for business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingsport preacher caught with black man? 4 hr iflythetri 38
Greg Slemp 10 hr DB 35
Winter Wasteland!!!!! 14 hr lAura 1
Southern Sounds band?? 15 hr EX Tennessee 5
Silgan kingsport... 16 hr kim kardashian 4
The Shack in Colonial Heights (Sep '12) 18 hr kim kardashian 37
Kingsport police scanner 10 codes (Jun '12) 18 hr kim kardashian 17
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl