Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated May 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
golden boy

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 21, 2013
 
I cannot believe some of the comments I've read on here! Some of you need to go outside once in a while! And why call ppl names and say ugly cruel things to and about others? And doing it all in the name of the Lord! You need to go read your Bible and pray for change because you can't bully people into thinking like you do but you can change things with prayer. You're giving Jesus a bad name by saying such mean, vile, crazy things IN HIS NAME!

I'll be praying for you.
master chowder

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I agree totally. America is not the great country it once was. Just look who is inhabiting the White House: President Commie Darkie Muslim! This guy was elected to office by people who wanted to collect food stamps because they are too lazy to work for a living. This is the Hope and Change we were promised???

This is exactly why things like the Sandy Hook tragedy are happening today, because our country has lost God's grace. People in this country have turned their back on God. Our country was founded by Christians as a Christian nation, but today because of the liberals, people hate Christians. People today would rather placate to the muslims, the homosexuals, the liberal communists, the atheists/secular/apathetic.

Now we see what happens when you take God out of the schools. Now we see what happen when America condones the immoral homosexual lifestyle, American government is now promoting homosexuality as "normal" by allowing these deviants and perverts to be in the military. Homosexuals, pregnant teenagers, MTV, facebook, black president handing out foodstamps. Do you think this would have been tolerated in the 50's and 60's?

Pray for America.
kelton

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 21, 2013
 
master chowder wrote:
I agree totally. America is not the great country it once was. Just look who is inhabiting the White House: President Commie Darkie Muslim! This guy was elected to office by people who wanted to collect food stamps because they are too lazy to work for a living. This is the Hope and Change we were promised???

This is exactly why things like the Sandy Hook tragedy are happening today, because our country has lost God's grace. People in this country have turned their back on God. Our country was founded by Christians as a Christian nation, but today because of the liberals, people hate Christians. People today would rather placate to the muslims, the homosexuals, the liberal communists, the atheists/secular/apathetic.

Now we see what happens when you take God out of the schools. Now we see what happen when America condones the immoral homosexual lifestyle, American government is now promoting homosexuality as "normal" by allowing these deviants and perverts to be in the military. Homosexuals, pregnant teenagers, MTV, facebook, black president handing out foodstamps. Do you think this would have been tolerated in the 50's and 60's?

Pray for America.
You are a fool, a racist, and a worm.
Observer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 22, 2013
 
No @hit! What a local! We are in the Bible Belt no one else can have any other religion or beliefs. Your god is an @ss@ole! He makes people sick , then you say pray to the same person who is killing someone to make them well! There's no god you @uc@ing idiots!
Mike

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

kelton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool, a racist, and a worm.
Totally agree. The people didn't elect the president because they wanted food stamps. The didn't want have the county ran by somebody that has nothing in common with them. Why would the common person elect Romney? Somebody that has millions in a horse and money in off shore accounts cannot relate to the regular person who makes $10.00 an hour.

Obama is not a Muslim and why would it matter if he were one? What does it matter if he is black? God forbid a rich white guy doesn't become the president. Don't give that crap that morals have gone down the hill because there was a shooter. Bad things happen all the time. Look up how many children the United States government has killed. Why is being gay a bad thing? It happens naturally just like being born strait.

Maybe if more people read books about science and put down the crap that calls for huge leaps of faith the county would be better. Only half the county believes in evolution. If half the county doubts a theory that is so fundamental how could you expect them to make good decisions. We even have daily horoscopes in the news papers. How dumb do you have to believe in that crap.

What the country needs to focus on is science and education.
shado

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 22, 2013
 
u can pray for change in the mosque @ church circle soon enough. allah will grant u the change u seek
concerned

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 27, 2013
 
master chowder wrote:
I agree totally. America is not the great country it once was. Just look who is inhabiting the White House: President Commie Darkie Muslim! This guy was elected to office by people who wanted to collect food stamps because they are too lazy to work for a living. This is the Hope and Change we were promised???
This is exactly why things like the Sandy Hook tragedy are happening today, because our country has lost God's grace. People in this country have turned their back on God. Our country was founded by Christians as a Christian nation, but today because of the liberals, people hate Christians. People today would rather placate to the muslims, the homosexuals, the liberal communists, the atheists/secular/apathetic.
Now we see what happens when you take God out of the schools. Now we see what happen when America condones the immoral homosexual lifestyle, American government is now promoting homosexuality as "normal" by allowing these deviants and perverts to be in the military. Homosexuals, pregnant teenagers, MTV, facebook, black president handing out foodstamps. Do you think this would have been tolerated in the 50's and 60's?
Pray for America.
Please don't agree with me, then say something horrible about our President. I did not vote for him and don't agree with him on most things. But IT IS WRONG to say such hateful, ugly things about anyone, especially our President. And your food stamp reference is without merit and completely ridiculous. Calling out individuals based on their economic status, sexual preference, religious beliefs, etc..., is EXACTLY what I was commenting about in my original post! God does not hate people based on their preferences, choices, actions...He loves the person, but does not approve of what they do. BUT He gave us free will (freedom) to choose for ourselves, and this country is founded on that concept. Freedom. It's a gift.

So live and let live. Be nice and polite and respectful of others or be quiet. If you want to see change then pray about what's bothering you. Just remember that God loves us all the same but hates some of the things we do. Again, He loves us all. He loves you. He loves homosexuals. He loves pregnant teenagers, and MTV watchers. But he hates the ugly things we all do. He hates when you say ugly things about the people He loves as much as He hates it when someone murders innocent children. A sin is a sin is a sin. So a murderer is no worse than someone who loves to gossip (gossip is, afterall, an attempt to kill anothers reputation).

Ugh! I'm going to go pray for you and me! So, have a nice day and rem that God is love. Period.
concerned

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 27, 2013
 
And another thing. America is still a great country. And while I don't agree with the Presidents politics I think it's great that the American people elected a black person BECAUSE THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART!

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 27, 2013
 
shado wrote:
u can pray for change in the mosque @ church circle soon enough. allah will grant u the change u seek
Wahahahhahahahah concerned can't pray ...period.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 27, 2013
 
golden boy wrote:
I cannot believe some of the comments I've read on here! Some of you need to go outside once in a while! And why call ppl names and say ugly cruel things to and about others? And doing it all in the name of the Lord! You need to go read your Bible and pray for change because you can't bully people into thinking like you do but you can change things with prayer. You're giving Jesus a bad name by saying such mean, vile, crazy things IN HIS NAME!
I'll be praying for you.
Just what will you be praying.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 27, 2013
 
concerned wrote:
And another thing. America is still a great country. And while I don't agree with the Presidents politics I think it's great that the American people elected a black person BECAUSE THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART!
With HIM it does.
Alex

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If you care about liberty or about your future ...you know and are awake that there is an authoritarian take over of our country. THE NDAA says they can call the usa a battleground and kill americans on american soil. STAND WITH RAND.
the wiz

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 8, 2013
 
Lord, Gawd, up there in Christian Heaven, we are a-prayin' for change down here in the crotch of the Appalachias. Please send us miserable souls some nickels, dimes and quarters. And a few wads of genuine U.S. greenbacks would suit us even better. In Jesus' name, a-men!
Observer2

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 8, 2013
 
Observer wrote:
No @hit! What a local! We are in the Bible Belt no one else can have any other religion or beliefs. Your god is an @ss@ole! He makes people sick , then you say pray to the same person who is killing someone to make them well! There's no god you @uc@ing idiots!
Well I hope you have prepared yourself for the second Holocaust that Obama is bringing upon the United States.

Or is it that you are enjoying your government phone, food stamps, tenn care aid, section 8, and families first too much to worry about the well being of your country?

By the way- Jesus still loves you.
AnotherDebunker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 8, 2013
 
I do believe that human remains dating back 340,000 years were recently found. These findings, on top of sooooo many more debunkers of a man written religious doctrine. Hmmmmm....
Observant

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 10, 2013
 
Wow you are trying to pass yourself off as intelligent with that comment? Religion is the problem. So, in my opinion I am part of the solution by being able to say I don't believe in rising from the dead, Noah's farce, or any of those other tall tales. And none of my stuff is govt funded. What is worse, you could be a parent teaching those lies to children !?!ck you and your idiotic beliefs! Read about the highly intelligent people in history. Hardly anyone with a high iq believes in that BS. Research that before you dispute me.
lawandorder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 10, 2013
 
Observant wrote:
Wow you are trying to pass yourself off as intelligent with that comment? Religion is the problem. So, in my opinion I am part of the solution by being able to say I don't believe in rising from the dead, Noah's farce, or any of those other tall tales. And none of my stuff is govt funded. What is worse, you could be a parent teaching those lies to children !?!ck you and your idiotic beliefs! Read about the highly intelligent people in history. Hardly anyone with a high iq believes in that BS. Research that before you dispute me.
Yeah religion is making people dumb right? Did you know that the first 4 colleges in the west were founded by the catholic church? You know, oxford and all that. Oh, and the only reason we know so much about the middle ages is because of catholic monks keeping systems of writing alive during that time. And forget the fact that the catholic chirch has embraced science INCLUDING evoloution. Now some protestants in certain areas (kingsport) refuse to believe in such things as science, but they're a voval minority. 1 in 4 americans is catholic. But go ahead and keep being a moronic internet atheist. You know, you and israelloverofg have a lot in common. You're both just 2 sides of the same coin. Whereas you tout science he touts religion. Replace god with science and such and you basically soundc the same on here.
Observant

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 11, 2013
 
lawandorder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah religion is making people dumb right? Did you know that the first 4 colleges in the west were founded by the catholic church? You know, oxford and all that. Oh, and the only reason we know so much about the middle ages is because of catholic monks keeping systems of writing alive during that time. And forget the fact that the catholic chirch has embraced science INCLUDING evoloution. Now some protestants in certain areas (kingsport) refuse to believe in such things as science, but they're a voval minority. 1 in 4 americans is catholic. But go ahead and keep being a moronic internet atheist. You know, you and israelloverofg have a lot in common. You're both just 2 sides of the same coin. Whereas you tout science he touts religion. Replace god with science and such and you basically soundc the same on here.
.
Yes, that is a perfect interpretation of what I said. First you get religion, then you get dumb. And then you resort to criticism. Neither are representative of confidence in your beliefs. Funny how god people think anger is appropriate if someone does not believe what they do. Probably been thinking of all kinds of threats and taunts you should have posted. Typical local religious hater. I' am confident in my non- belief in the malarkey side of religion and the bible. If the people who respond really believed that the bible was true, they would not be so hateful in doing so. Maybe their responses could state important facts that would enlighten the non- believers who are uninformed.... Nah, just threaten and spew all kinds of contempt. That's what Jesus would do.
Observant2

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 12, 2013
 
Observant wrote:
Wow you are trying to pass yourself off as intelligent with that comment? Religion is the problem. So, in my opinion I am part of the solution by being able to say I don't believe in rising from the dead, Noah's farce, or any of those other tall tales. And none of my stuff is govt funded. What is worse, you could be a parent teaching those lies to children !?!ck you and your idiotic beliefs! Read about the highly intelligent people in history. Hardly anyone with a high iq believes in that BS. Research that before you dispute me.
Hitler had a high IQ.

I AM a parent raising Christian children. I am educated as well. Funny, you made a statement directing me to, "Read about the highly intelligent people in history" and "Reasearch before you dispute me". Dispute what? Where are your examples? You never did provide me with any before making your inflammatory statement.

By the way- Jesus still loves you!!!!

This is the teachings of God. We love everyone even if they differ from us in their beliefs and culture. The Lord loves us all the same. As a Chrisitian I pray for my enemies; as I will pray for you as well.
Observant

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 13, 2013
 
Ok, that's the American Caucasian bearded hippie wearing sandals, right? What makes you an authority on who he loves? You are merely repeating what you have been told, that's all. You have not discussed me with him and don't actually know that. But all these bible belters are just doing what they think its right., I know that. But you are no authority , period, just an ignorant parent teaching your children your beliefs. If there really was a god or Jesus or whoever you believe in, I would be pissed at them for screwing up the world and so many people's lives. You probably believe god made hitler and Osama bin laden. I also you bet you pray for the people god made sick to be made well. why just pray to him to stop making them sick to start with. with our god you get eterlal life. but if you go to hell you burn for eternity in a lake of fire, so you get eternal life either way, right. I am not going to quote my sources that i say are intelligent because I don't feel any need to try to alter your beliefs. I am free to be as well read and intelligent as I wish to and to state facts, I don't need references to say them. You go ahead and feed those lies to your children, not giving them a chance to believe what they wish. You go ahead and believe if there are disasters or wars that you and yours are going to float into heaven and be spared, never feeling any pain. What a crock of crap! I tell anyone who asks I don't believe any of that crap Internet or not . Someone has to be realistic it just blows my mind how someone just wakes up and starts all that god talk out of the clear blue. It makes me feel sorry for them. There is no Jesus and he doesn't know me to love me please stop telling people that - you just assume what you have been told is true. Those bible fables are just ridiculous . I would never teach my children such fairy tale crap, if they want to research it and choose to believe, fine, but Nobody does that. They are pre - programmed to believe fictitious stories by parents and other insecure, misinformed poor ignorant people when there are all kinds of important stuff to be taught. I just never get tired of hearing all the images people conjure up of their god or I just would not post. Defense of ignorance is so amusing to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Kingsport Forum right now

Search the Kingsport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min laughter 141,302
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 min Zeke 8,978
I Am So Sorry 36 min Tomahawk 21
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 41 min Wat r we vote n on 8,590
LPI(leisure products inc) (Jan '12) 3 hr Abby 18
Breastfeeding Coalition to host nurse-in at Kin... 5 hr Kitty McJuggs 13
"Everyday Manna" 6 hr happily_single_kingsport 101
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••