Dumbasses allow Ramsey to Dictate the...

Dumbasses allow Ramsey to Dictate their property

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

InTheKnow

Kingsport, TN

#1 Feb 10, 2013
I can only figure that you wimps are afraid of other wimps. Starting Tomorrow anybody can bring a gun onto your property no matter what you think about it FU you don't count for jack. The NRA runs your property, not you.mand you're too big a wimp to do anything about it.

I think I'll come to your place of business with an AR-15 Automatic Rifle and just sit in your waiting room for a while. Then the next day il being a couple of pigs. Why not? You aren't gonna stop me.

TENNESSEE WIMPS
Mike

Louisville, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Did you even read the proposed law. You can still forbid people from bringing guns into a business but an employer cannot say you can keep it in your car. Quit trying to complain about the NRA. The NRA is the only one stepping up for what the people want.

If you have the money for an automatic rifle by all means come to my place of business. I would love to talk to you about it and go shooting with you. If you don't like the laws TN has move away! That is the sole purpose of a republic, states competing for citizens through laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what tva is doing to successful homeowners is o... 3 hr FeelingtheLove 10
Hunts or Heinz 6 hr Forgiven 6
School starts too early 8 hr Forgiven 5
why so mmany fat slobs from va running round kpt? 14 hr Wilson Blazier-Hall 3
ex-stripper?? (Jun '11) Fri bighanger2015 31
Jeannie oneal Fri Smack down 1
Walmart Refuses Disabled Cart Use (Mar '13) Thu south grad 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages