First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dustin

United States

#1 May 15, 2013
What Doctor I get subutex at in Kingsport a friend told me about it but idk the name it's $100 a visit and you go once a week to like a group.
TLS

Jonesborough, TN

#5 May 18, 2013
wow like that was a bullshit thing to say. i got clean taking subutex and have been off everything for 3 years. I'm probably the one that gives your baby its shots. you never know what someone has been through or how there ending will go. It's judgemental pieces of shit like you that cause people to think they can't do it. to me thats worse then ant "pill junkie" jackass.
James

Kingsport, TN

#6 May 18, 2013
Pill Junkie wrote:
Hey Dustin,
Nobody wants to help you get pills, everybody is sick of you pill junkies stealing everything !!! People work hard for the things they got, you nasty pill junkies just steal peoples stuff. Why don't you scumbags just kill yourselves, you freaking loser !!!
You're an idiot. I do take pills and I don't like seeing anyone else taking them either. But, there is no excuse for saying things like you just did. Unfortunately, there are people who might take your words to heart. Yes, that might make you happy. But just remember, you never know if a dear friend or a family member, etc. might fall into this category. Would you honestly say the same thing to them?
Someone who cares

Nashville, TN

#7 May 19, 2013
Dustin wrote:
What Doctor I get subutex at in Kingsport a friend told me about it but idk the name it's $100 a visit and you go once a week to like a group.
First of all there are many other docters that prescribe subutex in all surrounding counties...in which are only 300.00 a month...saving you 100.00 dollars and only going twice a month,try to open yourself up to more options than one...Lisa
Someone who cares

Nashville, TN

#8 May 19, 2013
Pill Junkie wrote:
Hey Dustin,
Nobody wants to help you get pills, everybody is sick of you pill junkies stealing everything !!! People work hard for the things they got, you nasty pill junkies just steal peoples stuff. Why don't you scumbags just kill yourselves, you freaking loser !!!
....e

A reply to your post....you can not hide who you are....your IP address tells who you are and where you are...if this person reads this reply and something happens...you will be admitted as a guilty party in a suicide.....There are law abiding citizens out there that are addicted to drugs...that been taking pain meds to subside the pain and become addicts....you are no better than an addict yourself...you must have a anger problem or some kind of sexual abuse that has happened to you....or you are just a evil person with no remorse ....maybe you will be the one to suffer before you die....so, you just kill yourselve already !
Someone who cares

Nashville, TN

#9 May 19, 2013
TLS wrote:
wow like that was a bullshit thing to say. i got clean taking subutex and have been off everything for 3 years. I'm probably the one that gives your baby its shots. you never know what someone has been through or how there ending will go. It's judgemental pieces of shit like you that cause people to think they can't do it. to me thats worse then ant "pill junkie" jackass.
I agree with you completely....whoever that person was that said what he did...maybe something bad will happen to him...in so he will have to use drugs himselve!
James

Kingsport, TN

#10 May 19, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I do take pills and I don't like seeing anyone else taking them either. But, there is no excuse for saying things like you just did. Unfortunately, there are people who might take your words to heart. Yes, that might make you happy. But just remember, you never know if a dear friend or a family member, etc. might fall into this category. Would you honestly say the same thing to them?
*don't* takes pills...
Nick

Jasper, TN

#11 May 19, 2013
Sadly statistically pill junkie is probably right. And few have an IP tracker you say it like all know. People can be using their neighbors or public wi fi and no one could possibly ever know exactly who, only where. And you're also wrong about that murder rap crap. And you who wish bad to others actually feel terribly about yourselves or you would not allow yourself to engage in that type of behavior. I am like pill junkie about the local druggies, most will say or do whatever it takes. Just stop taking drugs if you want to quit, suboxone is just another drug. Like I said before, stop taking drugs, it's just like relying on pills not to be fat when all you have to do is be motivated. Hard, yes but all the drugs do is teach you to rely on them. If this person was actually a member of the working class, they would probably not be on here trying to rely on others to send them to free, cheap or sympathy drugs.
Pill Junkie

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 19, 2013
Someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>....e
A reply to your post....you can not hide who you are....your IP address tells who you are and where you are...if this person reads this reply and something happens...you will be admitted as a guilty party in a suicide.....There are law abiding citizens out there that are addicted to drugs...that been taking pain meds to subside the pain and become addicts....you are no better than an addict yourself...you must have a anger problem or some kind of sexual abuse that has happened to you....or you are just a evil person with no remorse ....maybe you will be the one to suffer before you die....so, you just kill yourselve already !
LMAO, you must be retarded !!! Your response is the dumbest thing I have ever read, I would be surprised if you had a five grade education. You sound like a fool, you are the one that is EVIL !!! What makes me happy is knowing that how dumb you are, your life is going to be extra hard. Try working for a living and have pill junkies steal your tools, with out tools you cant work and feed your family. They don't care about honest hardworking people just trying to feed their families, all they care about is what they can steal and rob to get their next pill. All you pill heads are just a bunch of losers and scumbags, the world would be way better without you losers !!! Maybe the world will get lucky and all you piece of craps will OD !!!
FYI

Salisbury, NC

#15 May 20, 2013
It's not just scum who are "pill heads"...There are doctors, attys, teachers, police officers, nurses etc that are addicts & they struggle everyday with their problem. Yes, some ppl steal to feed their habit but not all. Drugs affect every class of ppl...not just poor ppl. U would probably be amazed at the ppl u know that are addicts.
Reddi Whip

Kingsport, TN

#16 May 21, 2013
New dr opening up in Bristol
Question

Greeneville, TN

#17 May 21, 2013
Who and where?
Bluff City, TN

#18 May 21, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
*don't* takes pills...
James. Ever wonder why life keeps kicking you in the teeth? Notice your wife is the only fat chick left that nobody else wanted? No wonder you're bitter. But what you fail to realize is that this is IDs way of giving you what you're wishing for others. You're a loser, James. Many people get off pills. But most losers never change.
Bluff City, TN

#19 May 21, 2013
Someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>....e
That's telling him. I agree with you completely. That dirtbag should be off the earth
James

Kingsport, TN

#20 May 22, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
James. Ever wonder why life keeps kicking you in the teeth? Notice your wife is the only fat chick left that nobody else wanted? No wonder you're bitter. But what you fail to realize is that this is IDs way of giving you what you're wishing for others. You're a loser, James. Many people get off pills. But most losers never change.
Haha. This is so funny...especially since I'm a woman. I also don't recall anything to make me sound bitter, I simply replied to what pill junkie had to say about "scumbags and how they should go kill themselves". Actually, I have a pretty good life...it's not perfect but oddly enough I still have all my teeth. I never said people couldn't get off pills. Maybe you should go back and read the posts again. Then message me back...unless I'm too much of a loser for you to respond to.
Knoxville, TN

#21 May 22, 2013
Yes I am a pill junkie, I am the lowest form of life there is. People respect cockroaches more then me, I don't even respect myself. I will steal from my children, I will steal from your children. I will steal from my parents, I will steal from your parents. I will steal from my family, I will steal from your family. I will rob, cheat, lie, steal, use, beg, hustle and prostitute myself for a pill !!! I know I try to talk tuff and cool on the internet, but in real life I cant even look you in the eyes. I have never worked for a living, all I do is take, take, take. I own and have nothing, nobody trust me or cares about me. Everyone laughs at me and puts me down, it hurts because I know its all true !!! I try and put other people down to make myself feel better, but nobody respects anything I say. I will act like your friend, but I will stab you in the back and steal from you in a New York minute. If I get arrested, I will snitch on ANYBODY for ANYTHING !!! I have no pride, all I care about is my next pill. I will steal you children's food money and let them starve for a pill, I am a loser. I am good for nothing, my parents don't even respect or trust me. The only people who hang out with me are other pill head junkie losers, because everyone else knows I will steal anything I can. I don't have a once of pride, I will beg and prostitute myself for some pills. I use the word karma a lot, but I know I will get and deserve bad karma. Yes I am a pill head junkie loser, I am a CORWARD !!! The truth hurts, so if you try and tell the truth on here I will attack you. I know I will sound retarded, but it makes me feel better about myself. I am good for nothing, I am just a loser that everyone laughs at. I will try to put you down, but my mind is to weak to say something intelligent. Yes I am just a pill head junkie loser, I am a SNITCH and a CORWARD !!!
Pill Junkie

Knoxville, TN

#22 May 22, 2013
Lmao, you pillhead junkies losers had my first post taken off. It makes me laugh that scumbags like a pillhead junkie losers got offended, you piece of craps made my day !!! Pillheads are the biggest losers, I love it that you losers have the nerve to cry on here. I never seen more dumb post in my life, pillhead losers are the dumbest people alive, lol. From reading your post, you junkies sound like retards !!! Get a job, get off the pills, be somebody. Stop stealing, stop begging, don't you pillhead losers have any pride ? You pillheads are weak people, weak minded, weak physically, weak spirituality, weak self respect. You losers have the nerve to get on here and defend yourselfs, what a bunch of crap !!! A bunch of cowards !!! LMAO !!!
Pill Junkie

Knoxville, TN

#23 May 22, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
That's telling him. I agree with you completely. That dirtbag should be off the earth
Lmao, you are retarded !!! "That's telling him.", that's telling me how dumb you junkies are !!! You are a loser, you always been a loser, you will always be a loser !!! Your dad is a loser, your nasty mother is a loser, your whole nasty family are losers !!! I bet if I looked up loser in the dictionary, it would have a picture of you and your loser family, lol. How do you like those apples loser !!! LMAO !!!
bre nda

Kingsport, TN

#24 May 22, 2013
my daughter in law gets these pills.she weighs about 80 lbs ,these drugs are going to eventually shut her system down and she will die. i do agree if you use them for the purpose they are intended they will help ,but if you get them to continue to abuse them and get your buzz like she is they should be taken away .i dont think that after 2-3 months you would need them any further
Angela

United States

#25 May 22, 2013
Brenda_you're right, some ppl do abuse the medication. I have no idea how some ppl get high from using it, though. I had to take it for a short amount of time due to pain pills I became addicted to after an almost fatal car wreck & never once, did the medicine give me a buzz.. It takes some ppl more than a couple months to stop taking Sub...it depends on how long they have had their habit. I've never wanted a pill again & never craved them, either. I'm thankful for Suboxone but there are always ppl who will misuse anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hobbs has completely lost it 1 hr Born on Watauga S... 3
Adulation BINGO 3 hr Johny Ringo 1
I have an admirer - the obsession continues 3 hr Johny Ringo 6
Poll Most missed Tri-City stores of yesterday 6 hr hobbs 17
Johny - waithing to hear about Wade Hampton Cou... 7 hr hobbs 6
Fun Fist 8 hr I know dats right 15
The obsession continues to be Johny Ringo 9 hr Mopar Rulez 5

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance