Biggies New Nightclub In Kingsport
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#101 Mar 12, 2012
chris, what was wrong? Don't they accept food stamps?
Michael

Martin, TN

#102 May 26, 2012
Biggies is excellent! The oysters and clams are cold and FRESH...The non-seafood fare is really tasty as well. An earlier post describes the burgers my kids loved, and the portions are more than enough. The menu is great, diverse, and creative.

It only lacks one seafood item that could be shipped down here to Kingsport from DE/MD along with the other seafood...BLUE CRABS!!!

Of course, the customers are the problem here it seems, for many prefer hot dogs and chicken strips over seafood items. Heck, we don't even have a Red Lobster here...Quite possibly due to the demographics of the Sullivan County residents.

A strange appetite indeed. Weiners are the mainstay here...WHY???
Qton Mellow

United States

#103 Sep 1, 2012
Upscale? Are you kidding me? I was there last night and the food was average and the service way below average. The waitress made a couple of cordial appearances but for the most part she was MIA. The food took way too long to arrive after ordering, the spinaich dip was hot but tasteless and it took the waitress 10-15 minutes to return with my credit card receipt after I had paid her. Yes, it was during a UT football game but management should have anticipated that and had sufficient and compotent staff on hand. Please train your wait staff to check periodically with the paying/tipping patrons. But as for me, I will not eat there again. The TV's are nice and so is the decor but without service those things are mute.
simple truth

Sevierville, TN

#104 Sep 1, 2012
It generally is better to eat at home, anyway. You can eat much healthier food, for less money; and enjoy the peace and serenity of your solitude without these stressful experiences.
Qton Mellow

United States

#105 Sep 1, 2012
Correct, ST.
WTF

United States

#106 Sep 2, 2012
Qton Mellow wrote:
Upscale? Are you kidding me? I was there last night and the food was average and the service way below average. The waitress made a couple of cordial appearances but for the most part she was MIA. The food took way too long to arrive after ordering, the spinaich dip was hot but tasteless and it took the waitress 10-15 minutes to return with my credit card receipt after I had paid her. Yes, it was during a UT football game but management should have anticipated that and had sufficient and compotent staff on hand. Please train your wait staff to check periodically with the paying/tipping patrons. But as for me, I will not eat there again. The TV's are nice and so is the decor but without service those things are mute.
The TV's were mute? Wouldn't they turn the volume up for you?

Or perhaps you meant to say "moot" but didn't know how to spell it.
Qton Mellow

United States

#107 Sep 2, 2012
Hey WTF, FU. Can you understand that?
WTF

United States

#108 Sep 3, 2012
Brilliant response. I'll bet you were on the debate team in college.

I'm going to Biggie's tonight. I sure hope the TV's aren't mute!
Qton Mellow

United States

#109 Sep 3, 2012
WTF, if I need any of your lip I will get it off my zipper. Biggies isn't a gay bar so why are you doing there?
WTF

United States

#110 Sep 4, 2012
It's not a gay bar, that's why I'm there, and you're not!
Theresa

United States

#111 Oct 17, 2013
Well Kingsport, Biggies is coming up on 2 year anniversary, how do you think they are doin?

Since: Dec 13

United States

#112 Dec 27, 2013
On my way with my wife to Kingsport right now for a late Christmas with family. Looking for some great food, I ran across this blog. I laughed till tears for about 15 minutes as I read through the clash of culture meeting backwoods idiots like DOUCHE and others! Then I just got mad!!!

It is my hope and prayer that BIGGIES will thrive and boom with the support of the many cultured and classy people in the Kingsport area!

We will be there tomorrow for lunch and would love to invite all to join me in a December 28th sit in to show support for this brave family. Let's make it as diverse a crowd as possible.

CANT WAIT!

PS - We from the middle of the state know and appreciate what "raw" means!
east tennessean redneck

Murfreesboro, TN

#113 Dec 29, 2013
Nashvulguy wrote:
On my way with my wife to Kingsport right now for a late Christmas with family. Looking for some great food, I ran across this blog. I laughed till tears for about 15 minutes as I read through the clash of culture meeting backwoods idiots like DOUCHE and others! Then I just got mad!!!

It is my hope and prayer that BIGGIES will thrive and boom with the support of the many cultured and classy people in the Kingsport area!

We will be there tomorrow for lunch and would love to invite all to join me in a December 28th sit in to show support for this brave family. Let's make it as diverse a crowd as possible.

CANT WAIT!

PS - We from the middle of the state know and appreciate what "raw" means!
I'll be sure to shoot your lily ass with my shotgun.
billy

Greenville, SC

#114 Dec 30, 2013
Brian Hullett from VIP got his ass whipped and in trouble Froday being dumb and drunk again .... Such a shorty and a kid will never grow up
LJD Fan

Kingsport, TN

#115 Jan 9, 2014
A Little Jimmy Dickens concert would draw thousands!
Im moving to Utah

Jonesborough, TN

#116 Jan 4, 2016
Big Ben wrote:
Does anyone know what Biggies is going to be like ? it's coming into the ole Rockefellers building on stone drive .
I'll tell ya what it's like. Every other bar in Kingsport. A bunch of bar hogs grace the establishment carrying their knock off coach purses and two day old crust pits. A bunch of tweekers are running around from table to bar to table to patio borrowing cigarettes because they can't afford their own since they just spent their last dollar on some shake n bake meth some hippie not wearing deodarant just manufactured down by some old slop bucket vagina's hair barn. Then ya have old sure thang Shirley mixing drinks behind the bar with her 17 year old son who's only 13 years older than she is on the phone that's plastered to her damn head that can't tell a damn mudslide from a bloody mary. Then of course you have the "famous" locals that show up on every gd tricities nights picture since 2007 running around trying to hook up with fresh meat. And of course a scabby ass nurse thay hasn't showered in 15 hours straight from her shift sitting on the patio begging for a light even though she has six zippos in her scrub top so she can hook an unsuspecting dude willing to flick his big in the name of chivalry.
I know dats right

Saint Petersburg, FL

#117 Jan 5, 2016
Im moving to Utah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell ya what it's like. Every other bar in Kingsport. A bunch of bar hogs grace the establishment carrying their knock off coach purses and two day old crust pits. A bunch of tweekers are running around from table to bar to table to patio borrowing cigarettes because they can't afford their own since they just spent their last dollar on some shake n bake meth some hippie not wearing deodarant just manufactured down by some old slop bucket vagina's hair barn. Then ya have old sure thang Shirley mixing drinks behind the bar with her 17 year old son who's only 13 years older than she is on the phone that's plastered to her damn head that can't tell a damn mudslide from a bloody mary. Then of course you have the "famous" locals that show up on every gd tricities nights picture since 2007 running around trying to hook up with fresh meat. And of course a scabby ass nurse thay hasn't showered in 15 hours straight from her shift sitting on the patio begging for a light even though she has six zippos in her scrub top so she can hook an unsuspecting dude willing to flick his big in the name of chivalry.
Too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim 1 hr Bob 1
soixant neuf 1 hr Bob 4
Amber McCall 4 hr Bull ride 24
Kim, dude, or dudette? 5 hr Gross 8
nipplishoush 7 hr Roseanne Conner 8
Scott Floyd mechanic POS snitch for the POS law... 14 hr Rik mak 1
Lisa Morrison POS snitch liar for the POS law e... 14 hr Rik Combs 1

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance