Biggies New Nightclub In Kingsport
No Negative People

Cleveland, TN

#61 Oct 24, 2011
WOW, I am embarrassed to say I live here. Mike- Good Luck and sorry you are being ridiculed by the local morons, who are bursting with intelligence and sunshine btw...lol...This is why nothing ever changes here, because people are miserable and set in their ways...you want the economy to be better...support it morons! Instead of posting garbage like this bringing down something as exciting as a new restaurant opening here, because the owner loved the area...sheesh...I will be there Mike :-)
Too Hot for you

Cleveland, TN

#62 Oct 24, 2011
Some Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
No reply to what I said HUH? After the way I was treated I will make sure nobody I know eats there. I own a local website by the way and will be posting on the home page all about my bad experience there.
How you treat people in a small town is something that place needs to learn. Word of mouth is your best advertisement around here.
You were applying for a job there, but you own several websites? People tell so many lies online...whatta loser!!! The dude is busy and answered everyone's queries...go on down there puss and be a man...
Some Douche

Kingsport, TN

#63 Oct 24, 2011
Too Hot for you wrote:
<quoted text>
You were applying for a job there, but you own several websites? People tell so many lies online...whatta loser!!! The dude is busy and answered everyone's queries...go on down there puss and be a man...
I was just there last night taking photos of the sign.....

BTW, not all websites are 'pay per use' like Ebay. Mine is a private, non-profit website that helps underprivileged family's.

What a dumb pill-billy you must be.
scootertate

Greer, SC

#64 Oct 24, 2011
Clams in kingsport I knew someone would find my clam stash hidden in the holston river what jerks!!!! There only for otter nourishment anyways. Mmmm give me 5 shots and a stomach pump....PARTY!!!!!
employee at Biggies

Jonesborough, TN

#65 Oct 26, 2011
I have to say that Biggie's has greatly impressed me since starting there!
Regardless of what "some" may think the staff has been courteous and friendly from the get go.
The food looks and from what I've gotten to sample tastes delicious!
I have worked at several restaurants, none have come close to the freshness of the food and the cleanliness of the store and employees.
But hey don't just take my word for it come on by and see for yourself!
piratepete

Charlotte, NC

#66 Oct 26, 2011
Yarrrrr!!! That there place is on a indian burial ground!!!!
Kathy V

Columbia, TN

#67 Oct 26, 2011
Big Ben wrote:
Does anyone know what Biggies is going to be like ? it's coming into the ole Rockefellers building on stone drive .
Biggies is a family owned restaurant. I had the privilege of eating there this weekend before they opened. Great food...seafood, italian, steaks, burgers, sandwiches. It does have a bar, but it is not a nightclub. Just a great place to eat! The owners want to support our community and I hope our community will support them! P.S. The Coconut Shrimp appetizer was better than Outback!!!
shed

Johnson City, TN

#68 Nov 1, 2011
Is Biggies open yet? If so, has anyone eaten there? Would like some opinions on quality and price of food.
WTF

Jonesborough, TN

#69 Nov 2, 2011
I ate there. The food was great, the staff was friendly. I'll be back.
Angela

Ringgold, GA

#70 Nov 5, 2011
piratepete wrote:
Yarrrrr!!! That there place is on a indian burial ground!!!!
It's true u would think the place is going to fail from the getgo considering all the other fails in that building. However, I went and ate there last night with a group of friends. It was great! The fried calamari was delicious and the mojitos were out of this world. Best damn mojitos I have ever had the pleasure of drinking. Everyone should atleast try it,and support a local place.
shed

Johnson City, TN

#71 Nov 5, 2011
Thanks, Angela, for your input!! Guess we'll be trying it out. Is it pricey??
A bit on he pricey side

United States

#72 Nov 5, 2011
shed wrote:
Thanks, Angela, for your input!! Guess we'll be trying it out. Is it pricey??
Got a shrimp po boy for $11.25 and it had 5 shrimp, one and half tomato slices with some chopped up purple cabbage on it with waffle fries. Not worth what I had to pay for it. Soft drinks and tea are $2.50. Prices may work in NJ but not in TN
shed

Johnson City, TN

#73 Nov 5, 2011
The prices don't sound good for TN!!!Know why I have never been to NJ-LOL!!!!Thanks for info!! Is there a menu/prices online?
no comment

Johnson City, TN

#74 Nov 7, 2011
I have never been to the place and will not comment on it until I do but how often have you paid attention to how much soft drinks and yea are other places ? 1.95 - 2.50 is normal for this area . I hope this places succeeds but I think location will work against them here .
someonebesidesfi shnazi

Bridgeport, AL

#75 Nov 10, 2011
no comment wrote:
I have never been to the place and will not comment on it until I do but how often have you paid attention to how much soft drinks and yea are other places ? 1.95 - 2.50 is normal for this area . I hope this places succeeds but I think location will work against them here .
yes i agree, it maybe difficult to succeed in that location..does anyone know the hours of operation..thinking about going to try it but need to know what the hours are..hope prices aren't comparable to N.J..we can't handle that here and i promise they will not stay open long if the prices are out of scale for the area..besides that, it's not gonna last, it's built on an indian burial ground!!..lol...
Big Al

Ringgold, GA

#76 Nov 19, 2011
ray wrote:
a gay bar
You're a gay bar. LOL
shed

Johnson City, TN

#77 Nov 25, 2011
Just saw the menu prices!!!! The prices are insanely high!!! Anybody agree!?!? Will not be in business long!
WTF

Jonesborough, TN

#78 Nov 25, 2011
Hey Shed...if you want cheap, luke-warm seafood, go to the Golden Dragon buffet. If you want something that was prepared just for you, go to Bggie's.
I went to Biggie's again today, had another good meal.
If 15 bucks is too much for a good lunch, then why don't you just go to McD's and hit the dollar menu?
shed

Johnson City, TN

#79 Nov 25, 2011
WTF.... Just wait and see!!
shed

Johnson City, TN

#80 Nov 25, 2011
WTF...Lose the attitude- was just commenting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roxanna Booth 19 min Haha 1
For all the Hillbillies headed down to Myrtle B... 3 hr I know dats right 8
A serious question for "Dats" 3 hr I know dats right 4
Born on Watauga St 4 hr Houston River Rat 5
Toni Pope 21 hr Crazytown76 7
Garden Apartments 23 hr Sumbeech 4
YMCA stabbing Sun kim kardashian 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages