what do ya know
hello

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2012
he goes by bubba bacon
rebel

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 25, 2012
i can say i know him and he's a windbag who is a joke to deal with.
toots

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
is he related to Pamela pancakes ?
The

Nashville, TN

#7 Nov 25, 2012
He has a possum and squirrel breeding farm. he also is an amateur televangelist. Last I heard he was still married to his sister. as the name implies he does endorse pork and pork products. you should be able to find him on Craig's list under wild animal breeders.
Same opinion

Cleveland, TN

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Rumor is tax problems for his thing in the mall. He milks his dad for favors and cash
Claudio

Kingsport, TN

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Chad Bacon? Ain't that one of them deluxe burgers at Dairy Queen?
rybeej

Waxhaw, NC

#10 Nov 30, 2012
The owner of the roach infested Bellacinos Pizza? Yes. Scum. Btw, he doesn't own Auntie Anne's anymore, they took the franchise from him and it now has a new owner.
backatchajack

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jun 2, 2013
the new owner of auntie annes is grant mcconnell who got bought out by chad "pig" bacon at fedex homo delivery. i worked for them at fedex last year when chad bought it out. i was only there for a couple of months when nothing he promised came true. he was all talk then and i got out of it.
oink

Seymour, TN

#13 Jan 18, 2014
Married to sausage?
Fchadbacon

Anderson, IN

#14 Jun 11, 2016
Chad Bacon is scum. He owed bellacinos and auntie Anne's before destroying the business and being force to be bought out. Or in bellacinos case he was just order to give the place back for faulting on his payments. His pay checks never cashed and his word is about as useless as tits on a bore hog.
kim kardashian

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jun 11, 2016
Fchadbacon wrote:
Chad Bacon is scum. He owed bellacinos and auntie Anne's before destroying the business and being force to be bought out. Or in bellacinos case he was just order to give the place back for faulting on his payments. His pay checks never cashed and his word is about as useless as tits on a bore hog.
i know the cheddar bacon roast beef at arbys is quite tasty, i think they are a little high priced for fast food . a large drink , large curly fries and cheddar bacon roast beef combo cost me $10.95 last week, i could cooked 4 home cooked meals for that amount.
Bwow me

Morristown, TN

#16 Jun 11, 2016
just wondering wrote:
from kingsport
Does he have a sister named jessica?
Mall Rat

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jun 12, 2016
Bwow me wrote:
<quoted text>Does he have a sister named jessica?
He used to have a very attractive sister but now......
kim kardashian

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jun 12, 2016
i like chedder and bacon on a burger to , taste quite well, but oh my is it fattening , dear lord it sure is.
Thief in the night

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 12, 2016
Is he related to Kevin Bacon?
kim kardashian

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jun 12, 2016
Thief in the night wrote:
Is he related to Kevin Bacon?
every one in america is at least 6th cousins with kevan bacon , ask any genealogist. im sure its true for most names but they picked kevan bacon for their research. i think because of the 6 degrees of kevan bacon think . google it you will see what im talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boyd Holder Jr. is a typical pastor in Kingspor... (May '15) 3 hr Sarasota91 26
Zach Gardner Link To Triple Murder Victims 6 hr kim kardashian su... 13
does logan mcdavid have a secret baby momma 7 hr omigahd 12
Fazolis 7 hr 0OOOO 6
store 7 hr arron kyle shazz ... 2
Cash express Lady 12 hr Jeremy Jones 6
1992 Kingsport gals i knew from the past.A fon... (Oct '13) 16 hr Don 14

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance