help

La Vergne, TN

#1 May 8, 2011
I'm looking for a Suboxone clinic in the area and have a few questions.

If someone that goes could email me, I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

jsawyer1212@gmail.com
boo

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2011
they should all be shut down.
MISTRESS

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2011
shut em down and burn em.... not tax payers problem u got a problems.. just quit cold turkey.. put ur big girl panties on..
??

Blacksburg, SC

#4 Jul 31, 2011
MISTRESS wrote:
shut em down and burn em.... not tax payers problem u got a problems.. just quit cold turkey.. put ur big girl panties on..
Hey guys, you need to realize that drugs are a problem, and people need help....you guys bitching about the clinics are probably perfect I'm sure, but most people aren't...ok if you're gonna say it's not your problem or taxpayers', I'm a taxpayer too....you're not the only ones...as a taxpayer, why should I have to pAy for fat people that have heart attacks because they eat too much...same shit, I could say not my problem, but I realize I'm not perfect.....let's tell all these fat asses around here to quit stuffing their faces, I'd say people are tired of that too....that's part of America though, you can't agree with everything but you need to understand that everybody has problems and I'd be willing to bet that you or someone you know has had some sort of drug, alcohol, domestic, etc.... kind of problem.

Since: Jan 11

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Aug 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Hey guys, you need to realize that drugs are a problem, and people need help....you guys bitching about the clinics are probably perfect I'm sure, but most people aren't...ok if you're gonna say it's not your problem or taxpayers', I'm a taxpayer too....you're not the only ones...as a taxpayer, why should I have to pAy for fat people that have heart attacks because they eat too much...same shit, I could say not my problem, but I realize I'm not perfect.....let's tell all these fat asses around here to quit stuffing their faces, I'd say people are tired of that too....that's part of America though, you can't agree with everything but you need to understand that everybody has problems and I'd be willing to bet that you or someone you know has had some sort of drug, alcohol, domestic, etc.... kind of problem.[/QUOTE]

Since you are a junkie with no job, getting your Ssi check every month YOU do not know what a tax payer is!! Go snort some more pills and sell you food stamp card!!
??

Pageland, SC

#6 Aug 5, 2011
Tenn13 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Hey guys, you need to realize that drugs are a problem, and people need help....you guys bitching about the clinics are probably perfect I'm sure, but most people aren't...ok if you're gonna say it's not your problem or taxpayers', I'm a taxpayer too....you're not the only ones...as a taxpayer, why should I have to pAy for fat people that have heart attacks because they eat too much...same shit, I could say not my problem, but I realize I'm not perfect.....let's tell all these fat asses around here to quit stuffing their faces, I'd say people are tired of that too....that's part of America though, you can't agree with everything but you need to understand that everybody has problems and I'd be willing to bet that you or someone you know has had some sort of drug, alcohol, domestic, etc.... kind of problem."

Since you are a junkie with no job, getting your Ssi check every month YOU do not know what a tax payer is!! Go snort some more pills and sell you food stamp card!!
Actually, I have a good job,(union pipefitter), and work 50 plus hours a week....you're awfully judgmental of others it seems, especially since you don't know me.....never had a food stamp card so I'm not sure how that works....get a life and listen to another opinion.....jeez
??

Pageland, SC

#7 Aug 5, 2011
Tenn13 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Hey guys, you need to realize that drugs are a problem, and people need help....you guys bitching about the clinics are probably perfect I'm sure, but most people aren't...ok if you're gonna say it's not your problem or taxpayers', I'm a taxpayer too....you're not the only ones...as a taxpayer, why should I have to pAy for fat people that have heart attacks because they eat too much...same shit, I could say not my problem, but I realize I'm not perfect.....let's tell all these fat asses around here to quit stuffing their faces, I'd say people are tired of that too....that's part of America though, you can't agree with everything but you need to understand that everybody has problems and I'd be willing to bet that you or someone you know has had some sort of drug, alcohol, domestic, etc.... kind of problem."

Since you are a junkie with no job, getting your Ssi check every month YOU do not know what a tax payer is!! Go snort some more pills and sell you food stamp card!!
Btw, I pay alot of taxes, more than my fair share in fact, so if I could take you seriously I would take offense to you're view of me.....but like they say, some people don't even realize how clueless they are.....
mistress

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2011
well let me ask u this.... do u not think that there should be a time limit as to how long u can take medication to come off of a drug addiction????
??

Pageland, SC

#9 Aug 5, 2011
mistress wrote:
well let me ask u this.... do u not think that there should be a time limit as to how long u can take medication to come off of a drug addiction????
Yes I do.....obviously i think it should be on a case by case basis, but for the most part, a few months of suboxone treatment done the right way should be a good starting point.

Since: Jan 11

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Aug 5, 2011
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Yes I do.....obviously i think it should be on a case by case basis, but for the most part, a few months of suboxone treatment done the right way should be a good starting point.[/QUOTE]

These "clinic" are just trade one addiction for another!! They don't work.... That's why not all doctors do this!! Because its not logical!
It's a reason for junkies to say they are getting better when in fact they just to stop taking the drug to begin with!! T
??

Pageland, SC

#11 Aug 5, 2011
Tenn13 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Yes I do.....obviously i think it should be on a case by case basis, but for the most part, a few months of suboxone treatment done the right way should be a good starting point."

These "clinic" are just trade one addiction for another!! They don't work.... That's why not all doctors do this!! Because its not logical!
It's a reason for junkies to say they are getting better when in fact they just to stop taking the drug to begin with!! T
Well, everybody has there problems...it's easy to judge people on an Internet forum and call names and such, but try to take a look at yourself and if you're not perfect, see what you can fix there before you start spouting off about other people's problems. Do some research before you start running your mouth sounding ignorant about a subject. Like u said though, I bet if you were honest with yourself and everybody else, you'd see you've got enough faults on your own to fix before you throw stones. God knows I'm not perfect.

Since: Jan 11

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 6, 2011
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Well, everybody has there problems...it's easy to judge people on an Internet forum and call names and such, but try to take a look at yourself and if you're not perfect, see what you can fix there before you start spouting off about other people's problems. Do some research before you start running your mouth sounding ignorant about a subject. Like u said though, I bet if you were honest with yourself and everybody else, you'd see you've got enough faults on your own to fix before you throw stones. God knows I'm not perfect.[/QUOTE]

Yeah am throwing stones by telling the truth.. Read up on what the clinics prescribe.. What it really is!

On the other hand a drug user is a junkie just like a fat person is fat and an ugly person is ugly!
??

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2011
Tenn13 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Well, everybody has there problems...it's easy to judge people on an Internet forum and call names and such, but try to take a look at yourself and if you're not perfect, see what you can fix there before you start spouting off about other people's problems. Do some research before you start running your mouth sounding ignorant about a subject. Like u said though, I bet if you were honest with yourself and everybody else, you'd see you've got enough faults on your own to fix before you throw stones. God knows I'm not perfect."

Yeah am throwing stones by telling the truth.. Read up on what the clinics prescribe.. What it really is!

On the other hand a drug user is a junkie just like a fat person is fat and an ugly person is ugly!
That simple minded misinformed judgmental attitude is makes me wonder If you don't have some problems of your own; I'm sure you're parent of the year, employee off the month, never made a mistake your entire life.....problem us people would rather Cybele stones at others than be honest with there own problems......btw, when I was younger I was a drive user, bit I got help ands haven't had a problem since,and I'm quite siccessfulbi might add....so people can change....contrary to what you wanna believe......maybe it's jealousy that bothers you....maybe you wouldn't be so bitter anointing life had you worked a little harder to better yourself....again I'm not staring fact, that's just my thoughts based on the way you communicate.....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black trees and gooey black rocks! 3 hr kim kardashian 10
Ryan and Bryan Kiser 12 hr Leslie 3
Kingsport preacher caught with black man? 21 hr No nonsense 43
Tennessee Sounds Music Store in Kinsport (Apr '14) Wed ihatekim 15
Greg Slemp Wed kim kardashian 37
Kingsport police scanner 10 codes (Jun '12) Wed kim kardashian 19
Prostitutes in Kingsport Wed kim kardashian 57
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl