Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2011
help

La Vergne, TN

#1 May 8, 2011
I'm looking for a Suboxone clinic in the area and have a few questions.

If someone that goes could email me, I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

jsawyer1212@gmail.com
boo

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2011
they should all be shut down.
MISTRESS

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2011
shut em down and burn em.... not tax payers problem u got a problems.. just quit cold turkey.. put ur big girl panties on..
??

Blacksburg, SC

#4 Jul 31, 2011
MISTRESS wrote:
shut em down and burn em.... not tax payers problem u got a problems.. just quit cold turkey.. put ur big girl panties on..
Hey guys, you need to realize that drugs are a problem, and people need help....you guys bitching about the clinics are probably perfect I'm sure, but most people aren't...ok if you're gonna say it's not your problem or taxpayers', I'm a taxpayer too....you're not the only ones...as a taxpayer, why should I have to pAy for fat people that have heart attacks because they eat too much...same shit, I could say not my problem, but I realize I'm not perfect.....let's tell all these fat asses around here to quit stuffing their faces, I'd say people are tired of that too....that's part of America though, you can't agree with everything but you need to understand that everybody has problems and I'd be willing to bet that you or someone you know has had some sort of drug, alcohol, domestic, etc.... kind of problem.

Since: Jan 11

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Aug 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Hey guys, you need to realize that drugs are a problem, and people need help....you guys bitching about the clinics are probably perfect I'm sure, but most people aren't...ok if you're gonna say it's not your problem or taxpayers', I'm a taxpayer too....you're not the only ones...as a taxpayer, why should I have to pAy for fat people that have heart attacks because they eat too much...same shit, I could say not my problem, but I realize I'm not perfect.....let's tell all these fat asses around here to quit stuffing their faces, I'd say people are tired of that too....that's part of America though, you can't agree with everything but you need to understand that everybody has problems and I'd be willing to bet that you or someone you know has had some sort of drug, alcohol, domestic, etc.... kind of problem.[/QUOTE]

Since you are a junkie with no job, getting your Ssi check every month YOU do not know what a tax payer is!! Go snort some more pills and sell you food stamp card!!
??

Pageland, SC

#6 Aug 5, 2011
Tenn13 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Hey guys, you need to realize that drugs are a problem, and people need help....you guys bitching about the clinics are probably perfect I'm sure, but most people aren't...ok if you're gonna say it's not your problem or taxpayers', I'm a taxpayer too....you're not the only ones...as a taxpayer, why should I have to pAy for fat people that have heart attacks because they eat too much...same shit, I could say not my problem, but I realize I'm not perfect.....let's tell all these fat asses around here to quit stuffing their faces, I'd say people are tired of that too....that's part of America though, you can't agree with everything but you need to understand that everybody has problems and I'd be willing to bet that you or someone you know has had some sort of drug, alcohol, domestic, etc.... kind of problem."

Since you are a junkie with no job, getting your Ssi check every month YOU do not know what a tax payer is!! Go snort some more pills and sell you food stamp card!!
Actually, I have a good job,(union pipefitter), and work 50 plus hours a week....you're awfully judgmental of others it seems, especially since you don't know me.....never had a food stamp card so I'm not sure how that works....get a life and listen to another opinion.....jeez
??

Pageland, SC

#7 Aug 5, 2011
Tenn13 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Hey guys, you need to realize that drugs are a problem, and people need help....you guys bitching about the clinics are probably perfect I'm sure, but most people aren't...ok if you're gonna say it's not your problem or taxpayers', I'm a taxpayer too....you're not the only ones...as a taxpayer, why should I have to pAy for fat people that have heart attacks because they eat too much...same shit, I could say not my problem, but I realize I'm not perfect.....let's tell all these fat asses around here to quit stuffing their faces, I'd say people are tired of that too....that's part of America though, you can't agree with everything but you need to understand that everybody has problems and I'd be willing to bet that you or someone you know has had some sort of drug, alcohol, domestic, etc.... kind of problem."

Btw, I pay alot of taxes, more than my fair share in fact, so if I could take you seriously I would take offense to you're view of me.....but like they say, some people don't even realize how clueless they are.....
mistress

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2011
well let me ask u this.... do u not think that there should be a time limit as to how long u can take medication to come off of a drug addiction????
??

Pageland, SC

#9 Aug 5, 2011
mistress wrote:
well let me ask u this.... do u not think that there should be a time limit as to how long u can take medication to come off of a drug addiction????
Yes I do.....obviously i think it should be on a case by case basis, but for the most part, a few months of suboxone treatment done the right way should be a good starting point.

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Aug 5, 2011
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Yes I do.....obviously i think it should be on a case by case basis, but for the most part, a few months of suboxone treatment done the right way should be a good starting point.[/QUOTE]

These "clinic" are just trade one addiction for another!! They don't work.... That's why not all doctors do this!! Because its not logical!
It's a reason for junkies to say they are getting better when in fact they just to stop taking the drug to begin with!! T
??

Pageland, SC

#11 Aug 5, 2011
Tenn13 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Yes I do.....obviously i think it should be on a case by case basis, but for the most part, a few months of suboxone treatment done the right way should be a good starting point."

These "clinic" are just trade one addiction for another!! They don't work.... That's why not all doctors do this!! Because its not logical!
It's a reason for junkies to say they are getting better when in fact they just to stop taking the drug to begin with!! T
Well, everybody has there problems...it's easy to judge people on an Internet forum and call names and such, but try to take a look at yourself and if you're not perfect, see what you can fix there before you start spouting off about other people's problems. Do some research before you start running your mouth sounding ignorant about a subject. Like u said though, I bet if you were honest with yourself and everybody else, you'd see you've got enough faults on your own to fix before you throw stones. God knows I'm not perfect.

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 6, 2011
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Well, everybody has there problems...it's easy to judge people on an Internet forum and call names and such, but try to take a look at yourself and if you're not perfect, see what you can fix there before you start spouting off about other people's problems. Do some research before you start running your mouth sounding ignorant about a subject. Like u said though, I bet if you were honest with yourself and everybody else, you'd see you've got enough faults on your own to fix before you throw stones. God knows I'm not perfect.[/QUOTE]

Yeah am throwing stones by telling the truth.. Read up on what the clinics prescribe.. What it really is!

On the other hand a drug user is a junkie just like a fat person is fat and an ugly person is ugly!
??

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2011
Tenn13 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Well, everybody has there problems...it's easy to judge people on an Internet forum and call names and such, but try to take a look at yourself and if you're not perfect, see what you can fix there before you start spouting off about other people's problems. Do some research before you start running your mouth sounding ignorant about a subject. Like u said though, I bet if you were honest with yourself and everybody else, you'd see you've got enough faults on your own to fix before you throw stones. God knows I'm not perfect."

Yeah am throwing stones by telling the truth.. Read up on what the clinics prescribe.. What it really is!

On the other hand a drug user is a junkie just like a fat person is fat and an ugly person is ugly!
That simple minded misinformed judgmental attitude is makes me wonder If you don't have some problems of your own; I'm sure you're parent of the year, employee off the month, never made a mistake your entire life.....problem us people would rather Cybele stones at others than be honest with there own problems......btw, when I was younger I was a drive user, bit I got help ands haven't had a problem since,and I'm quite siccessfulbi might add....so people can change....contrary to what you wanna believe......maybe it's jealousy that bothers you....maybe you wouldn't be so bitter anointing life had you worked a little harder to better yourself....again I'm not staring fact, that's just my thoughts based on the way you communicate.....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min miss tuffet 146,287
Jack Campbell for Mayor (Feb '13) 17 min replier 13
Kroger 46 min Yum 17
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 49 min DeDominicis 9,346
Riverfront Restaurant 1 hr beau 9
anyone practice wicca here in kingsport? 5 hr Goldie 18
Recommend a pediatric dentist 8 hr Ike Clanton 4
•••
•••
Kingsport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kingsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000