republicans are crybabies!

republicans are crybabies!

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

DEMIGOD

Portage, MI

#1 Nov 18, 2012
evert thread, every post, is some usless crybaby ..Republicans should be sent to Canada! and a 50 ft electric fence erected!

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
DEMIGOD wrote:
evert thread, every post, is some usless crybaby ..Republicans should be sent to Canada! and a 50 ft electric fence erected!
Oh never....Obama will not protect any borders. Obama's regulations are going to break this country. He works for Wallstreet. Look up who r his largest contributors. Goldman Sachs, Bank of Amer. Well Fargo....Lets just let the Federal Reserve keep printing fiat currency(backed by nothing) so that this country goes into hyperinfaltion. Then ur ebt card will not buy even a loaf of BREAD.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 18, 2012
WELLS FARGO*
DEMIGOD

Portage, MI

#4 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Oh never....Obama will not protect any borders. Obama's regulations are going to break this country. He works for Wallstreet. Look up who r his largest contributors. Goldman Sachs, Bank of Amer. Well Fargo....Lets just let the Federal Reserve keep printing fiat currency(backed by nothing) so that this country goes into hyperinfaltion. Then ur ebt card will not buy even a loaf of BREAD.
oh ok you mean one of my platinum or gold club members cards...no need to freet they have no limit. excuse my why I whipe my tail with ben franklin..
GateCityGreatCit y

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Kingsport is mostly made up of crybabies
DEMIGOD

Portage, MI

#6 Nov 18, 2012
GateCityGreatCity wrote:
gate city is mostly made up of homosexuals and inbreds
well tell us something we don't know!

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2012
I'm not saying that what you're saying is false but I remeber during the Bush years it was the Demecrats doing the crying. So I guess what goes around comes around. It's human nature don't let it bother you.
Rico Sock Number 007

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 16, 2012
The immigration reform threads have plenty of Republican cry babies.
gopsux

Lenoir City, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2012
gop are bunch of back woods swamp goers that don't know how to do anything but complain. just look at election results... all the red states are backwards rural areas. All the big citys where the educated folk are successful and well off enough to afford to live there are majority democrat. So keep on bitching gop, while you are shoveling horse dung and the smart folk will vote correctly for your benefit to, cause we need that stuff shoveled, and don't want to do it ourselves.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2012
gopsux wrote:
gop are bunch of back woods swamp goers that don't know how to do anything but complain. just look at election results... all the red states are backwards rural areas. All the big citys where the educated folk are successful and well off enough to afford to live there are majority democrat. So keep on bitching gop, while you are shoveling horse dung and the smart folk will vote correctly for your benefit to, cause we need that stuff shoveled, and don't want to do it ourselves.
Well judging by your whining bad grammar, misspelled words and bad punctionuation you are by your standards GOP. LOL
gopsux

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Dec 20, 2012
love it when grammar Nazis use words like "punctionuation"

come on now...

learn about correct comma useage if you want to be a good grammar Nazi

also the 90s called and want their LOL back

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Dec 20, 2012
gopsux wrote:
love it when grammar Nazis use words like "punctionuation"
come on now...
learn about correct comma useage if you want to be a good grammar Nazi
also the 90s called and want their LOL back
hahahahahahahahaha. Do be so obtuse. The point, which I'm sure that, everyone except you understood, is that it's ironic that you are criticizing the education of others when you can't even put together a complete sentence. If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones. I personally couldn't care less about your communication skills, I only find you amusing.... Pay attention to yourself. As far as my bad grammar, and "punctuation" LOL I guess that makes us both GOP. Right?
FedUP

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Yeah us'n republicans r stooped ain't we?
gopsux

Lenoir City, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2012
you start with the grammar policing with a carefully tried-hard-at-but-failed-miser ably grammar attempt of your own, then your next comeback is about a glass house. what a damn fool

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Dec 20, 2012
gopsux wrote:
you start with the grammar policing with a carefully tried-hard-at-but-failed-miser ably grammar attempt of your own, then your next comeback is about a glass house. what a damn fool
LOL well I'm a Republican and a very uneducated whiner. So, my bad grammar and mispellings are irrelevant in this instance because according to you I'm stupid, and I'm ok with that. Tell me though why are you so stupid? I never corrected your grammar or misspelled words. I just pointed out the fact that they was there to prove that you must be a "GOP".

LOL being uneducated isn't so bad. Embrace your inner conservatism. ;)
Trollope

United States

#16 Dec 22, 2012
If you voted for Obama you should all have to get in a line and lick his rusty brown ring doughnut hole for being so stupid.
I know some of you tards just went "YUM! Where do I sign up?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota of Kingsport service dept (Jul '14) 16 hr To bad 47
Hospital Update 20 hr Betty 6
Wake up Hillbillies (Jun '16) Wed Foyer 24
ballad heatlh Wed Donald J Trump 2
Austin presley Tue Maddog5050 1
hospital merger leads to layoffs & more Tue Grey Matter 2
Graham Cracker Clark... Tue free willy 4

Kingsport Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages