Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

WW is a Crook wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a walking piece of debris
He knew the best way to become a millionaire is marry a woman who has a rich Father. And, he doesn't care how his Father in law became a wealthy man.

Behind every successful man is a rich wife or rich father in law.
barrack obama yo mama

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

Track Walker wrote:
Mr. Walker why did't you like Jonathan's editorial in Friday's paper. You wadded it up and threw it down...and they say we have a littering problem in Camden County.
I guess the truth hurts...
Johnathan told it like it was
good old boy

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

those people taking the boat from btw's dock was probally going to get oysters, or going to visit doc jenkins and grover
Time 4 A Change

Kingfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

good old boy wrote:
those people taking the boat from btw's dock was probally going to get oysters, or going to visit doc jenkins and grover
or maybe dropping a trustee or two off to go take a ride on a jet ski!!!!

Since: Sep 07

Kingfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

Did the small child look like BTW?
duh

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

kinda, but he was hes was not as slick
Watch dog

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Hey Wesley tell us about you putting in a mag into Doreen's Pistol and didn't tell her until she pulled the trigger almost hitting you knee?

Tell us this happened in the finance Office at the sheriff's office in Woodbine.

Think this did not happened and ask Doreen, Wesley Walker, Vicky Lee
ye heard

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Watch dog wrote:
Hey Wesley tell us about you putting in a mag into Doreen's Pistol and didn't tell her until she pulled the trigger almost hitting you knee?
Tell us this happened in the finance Office at the sheriff's office in Woodbine.
anybody with any experence and good training, knows that guns are allways treated as if they were loaded, and don't point it toward anyone that you don't intend to do harm to, when and if you have to. ye heard me? hello
Time 4 A Change

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

ye heard wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody with any experence and good training, knows that guns are allways treated as if they were loaded, and don't point it toward anyone that you don't intend to do harm to, when and if you have to. ye heard me? hello
Ye Heard, you hit the nail on the head when you said "with any experience and good training"!!! If you have a masters degree, you can automatically become an investigator at the CCSO, but just because you have a masters degree doesn't mean you have common sense!!
ye heard

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Time 4 A Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Ye Heard, you hit the nail on the head when you said "with any experience and good training"!!! If you have a masters degree, you can automatically become an investigator at the CCSO, but just because you have a masters degree doesn't mean you have common sense!!
you can take a masters degree and go shoplift at wally world and still get caught Yeheard me??
ICUgotCAUGHT

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

If ya work for and see eye to eye with da sheriff you can do any damn thing ya please in this county, ya heard???
Time 4 A Change

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

ye heard wrote:
<quoted text>
you can take a masters degree and go shoplift at wally world and still get caught Yeheard me??
I heard!! ;)

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Time 4 A Change wrote:
<quoted text>
No sirrey, we have no "Monks" on the payroll. none have any talent for investigating or keeping up with the evidence they do find
Time 4 A Change

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Watch dog wrote:
Just a thought, but if the gun wasn't loaded and then he put the mag back in it, wouldn't you think she would feel the difference in the weight of the gun? Like I said, just a thought, I could be wrong though.
ye heard

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

ICUgotCAUGHT wrote:
If ya work for and see eye to eye with da sheriff you can do any damn thing ya please in this county, ya heard???
Dam straight ye heard?

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Jay Moreno wrote:
<quoted text>
Just putting a magazine in does not charge a semi-automatic pistol. However, if you are idiot enough to assume that a pistol is not charged ( a round in the chamber), then watch someone insert a magazine but not pull back the slide and chamber a round, you might subsequently pull the trigger and fire accidentally. But only if you're a poorly trained idiot.
I vote a poorly trained _______.

I was slapped on the wrist by topix to not post anything offensive or profanity.
Time 4 A Change

Phillips, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Jay Moreno wrote:
<quoted text>
Just putting a magazine in does not charge a semi-automatic pistol. However, if you are idiot enough to assume that a pistol is not charged ( a round in the chamber), then watch someone insert a magazine but not pull back the slide and chamber a round, you might subsequently pull the trigger and fire accidentally. But only if you're a poorly trained idiot.
No, I know that is doesn't charge it, what I meant was, a gun that doesn't have a loaded mag in it, is a lot lighter than one that does. And yes, if you assume that a pistol is not ready to go, I agree, they would be an idiot!

“www.connectionto god.com”

Since: Nov 07

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Great.

Here I am defending my "Pillow Fight Champion" title against a 2 and 4 year old when I get the earge to see what's the main topic on topix.com .

Low and behold, what do I see? Someone posing as me saying really stupid things.

So I joined the community, so you would know that whoever posts under "Pastor Johnson", "Pasture Johnson" or whatever, is an imposter.

Seriously guys, grow up.

The last thing I posted was this:

"It is my prayer that all of you will see your need for Jesus’ saving power before it’s too late.

I’m gonna take the advice that so many have given me .... I’m going to forget all about this site and concentrate on preaching the Word of God.

As my 2 year old says:

“See ya later crocodile.”

“Pasture” Chris Johnson .... signing off."

Anything else was not me.

Better yet, my email address is on this forum. If you wish to speak to me, email me.

I will not, under any circumstances, be on this site.

Cheers!
ye heard

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

preacher man pray hard for wesley walker the CC talker, cause it has be said he likes to drive crazy out there around the BTBC, and his breath stunk, and he don't love Jesus, ye heard?

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

Does Wesley live in Folkston or Camden? where?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 24 min Synergy 49,349
Residential car lots 4 hr ScottyB 92
kingsland adventure park 4 hr anon 69
Which pest control? 14 hr Nan-zilla 3
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) Tue joker 37
The new "OPS" location (Dec '13) Mon Wrinkletard 52
Automobile Dearlerships Mon Jax 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••