Should the Sheriff Dismiss Wesley Wal...

Should the Sheriff Dismiss Wesley Walker,

Created by Duh on Nov 7, 2007

445 votes

Click on an option to vote

By all Means he should go

Maybe

Don't know

hes gonna save the office

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Duh

Norridgewock, ME

#1 Nov 7, 2007
BTW doesn't need any friends when he's got Cisco jr
Yo pea picking heart

Norridgewock, ME

#2 Nov 7, 2007
He could pump gas for farley and proctor
Good ol boy

Norridgewock, ME

#3 Nov 7, 2007
Run him out on a rail
A Class Act

Anderson, CA

#4 Nov 7, 2007
When Willie is led out in handcuffs, Walker will still have his head so far up Willie's butt, we will get a two-for-one. I believe Walker wants to be the sheriff and Fairly Cisco (pa-in-law) has said he has put aside a million dollars to see that Fairly becomes sheriff. So Walker sticks close to Willie for the good ole boy votes. Willie on the other hand has fed off of the money Fairly has dished out over the years and he cannot tell Fairly no on anything. Bill like money just a little bit more than the women so his first love is for the green stuff.
A Class Act

Anderson, CA

#5 Nov 7, 2007
Sorry that sa to read "to see that Wesley becomes sheriff"
old trooper

Norridgewock, ME

#6 Nov 7, 2007
We darn sure don't need that turd for Sheriff, I don't think or farley could buy him enough votes to get through the primary
old trooper

Norridgewock, ME

#7 Nov 7, 2007
if he had a brain, he'd take it out and play with it
Finally

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2007
he is more corrupt that btw himself
Law and Order

Norridgewock, ME

#9 Nov 8, 2007
We don't need this man toting no badge,He does,t understand right from wrong.
Finally

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2007
He is more corrupt than Bill Smith, he thinks he is some bad ass, and eventually Bill will fire him, after he uses him up. Bill LIKES HIM SO MUCH, BECUASE they are just like brothers,
Finally

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2007
Darryl is not corrupt, but he is a scared one, and he talks out both sides of his mouth, we need Tommy, Tommy will stand up to them all,
Good ol boy

Norridgewock, ME

#12 Nov 9, 2007
Is Wesley gonns stuff Willies turkey with some of that cabbage he got from Farley? Hell he might even get promoted to Col.
What about this

Solon, ME

#13 Nov 9, 2007
Tommy better get the bar-b-ques lined up. If BTW goes down with the opportunity for an endorsement of Cisco Jr. Tommy will have to dig deep to feed all of them. Whoever has the most bar-b-ques/fish fry will win.

Willie knows this an he has always been the one with enough loot to provide. Tommy can't just have one at Crooked River. He has to be mobile.
Good ol boy

Norridgewock, ME

#14 Nov 10, 2007
I hear theres gonna be another car dealer in town, called POLECATS used Cars, staffed by BTW,Wesley walker,Col. Charley, James King Proctor. I can see the add's now, come buy your junk from the Col. Would you buy a used car from any of these good Camden County's favorites?
Brother Dave

Norridgewock, ME

#15 Nov 10, 2007
Good ol boy wrote:
I hear theres gonna be another car dealer in town, called POLECATS used Cars, staffed by BTW,Wesley walker,Col. Charley, James King Proctor. I can see the add's now, come buy your junk from the Col. Would you buy a used car from any of these good Camden County's favorites?
Not only no, but HELL NO
ANOTHER BROTHER

Athens, GA

#16 Nov 10, 2007
Hell they will get Cisco to teach them how to roll the odometers backwards.
Nothing but the truth

Norridgewock, ME

#17 Nov 10, 2007
ANOTHER BROTHER wrote:
Hell they will get Cisco to teach them how to roll the odometers backwards.
and chop and splice them together from the junkyards

Since: Sep 07

Norridgewock, ME

#18 Nov 10, 2007
A Class Act wrote:
Sorry that sa to read "to see that Wesley becomes sheriff"
It will not happen in Camden County. There are still a lot of good honest voters here. A vote for Wesley Walker would be like electing Cisco Sheriff.

Remember that please.
Track Walker

Anderson, CA

#19 Nov 11, 2007
Mr. Walker why did't you like Jonathan's editorial in Friday's paper. You wadded it up and threw it down...and they say we have a littering problem in Camden County.

I guess the truth hurts...
WW is a Crook

Norridgewock, ME

#20 Nov 11, 2007
Track Walker wrote:
Mr. Walker why did't you like Jonathan's editorial in Friday's paper. You wadded it up and threw it down...and they say we have a littering problem in Camden County.
I guess the truth hurts...
He's a walking piece of debris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pope meets clownboy - this pic says it all 4 min Tex 2
Trump Budget 23 min El Blue Face 17
Hot Collared republican Gets Physical 1 hr Obama clones believe 6
Army lost track of more than $1 billion in Humv... 1 hr Got it 3
Looking for best divorce attorney in Camden 5 hr Camden Sux Azz 2
Dukes of Iron MC (Jul '14) 22 hr Sad Dad 34
Steppin Fetched days are over. Wed watcher 9

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance