Employment Applications For Chief Hat...

Employment Applications For Chief Hatch and Riggle!!

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Coming soon to a website near you.

See what quality there is on the St. Marys force.

www.schoolpolice.blogspot.com
Anon

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Rick Rogers wrote:
Coming soon to a website near you.
See what quality there is on the St. Marys force.
www.schoolpolice.blogspot.com
One is gone and the other is trying to leave if he could just get a Chief job somwhere elese. This show how little you know about what is going on around here

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#3 Jul 26, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>One is gone and the other is trying to leave if he could just get a Chief job somwhere elese. This show how little you know about what is going on around here
I knew about Hatch a long time ago, posted that all over my blog.

But Riggle has been kept a secret, Why?

Amazing all this bitching I have done and one told me that. When did he leave? More importantly WHY DID HE LEAVE SO QUICKLY!!
Frank Hall

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2011
I'm pretty sure he didn't leave because of you, anything you have done or anything you will do. But, if you are so curious why don't you ask him yourself instead of us?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 26, 2011
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew about Hatch a long time ago, posted that all over my blog.
But Riggle has been kept a secret, Why?
Amazing all this bitching I have done and one told me that. When did he leave? More importantly WHY DID HE LEAVE SO QUICKLY!!
You are such a TOOL!! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaa a!!!!!!!!!!
Anon

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew about Hatch a long time ago, posted that all over my blog.
But Riggle has been kept a secret, Why?
Amazing all this bitching I have done and one told me that. When did he leave? More importantly WHY DID HE LEAVE SO QUICKLY!!
He left so quickly because he has been trying to get the job he now has for about 11 months and when the job was finally offered to him he took it. Now this may be QUICKLY for your SLOW moving mind but it has taken along time. Just because everyone does not ask your permission to move on with their lives doesn't mean that they don't have a life. It just means your not really part of it and they got a better paying job. You sure aren't knowledgeable of your surroundings are you.

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#8 Jul 26, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>He left so quickly because he has been trying to get the job he now has for about 11 months and when the job was finally offered to him he took it. Now this may be QUICKLY for your SLOW moving mind but it has taken along time. Just because everyone does not ask your permission to move on with their lives doesn't mean that they don't have a life. It just means your not really part of it and they got a better paying job. You sure aren't knowledgeable of your surroundings are you.
He left for the base, 2 days after my first email to the city.

Jay, you know the email.
Anon

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2011
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
He left for the base, 2 days after my first email to the city.
Jay, you know the email.
There you go get some of that moral support from brother Jay. He knows exactly which email you sent the City. Now what does that tell us. Nothing except you bother alot of people who are trying to do their jobs while you are screwing off at yours. You sound as if your a one man wreckingball. One email or phone call and with your power they are out of a job. You have the power your like Sha-Zaaammmmm.

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#10 Jul 26, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>There you go get some of that moral support from brother Jay. He knows exactly which email you sent the City. Now what does that tell us. Nothing except you bother alot of people who are trying to do their jobs while you are screwing off at yours. You sound as if your a one man wreckingball. One email or phone call and with your power they are out of a job. You have the power your like Sha-Zaaammmmm.
blah blah blah
F Scott

North Anson, ME

#11 Jul 26, 2011
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
He left for the base, 2 days after my first email to the city.
Jay, you know the email.
Sorry you can't get a job on base in two days, don't happen.
Anon

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2011
F Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you can't get a job on base in two days, don't happen.
You can't tell Rick Rogers that because he already knows everything. Did you not know this.
Anon

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2011
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah
Sems as though I have hit a nerve because you sound like Blah Blah Blah to all of us saying the same crap over and over and over. Just come out and use your real name like that makes a differance as to the validity of the comment. So if you don't know me then how would knowing my name make any difference to the postings. Are you understanding how stupid your comments really are to all of us. That is why we get on here and trick you to make you play the game. The name of the game by the way is How Stupid is Rick Today.
BFT

Inola, OK

#14 Jul 26, 2011
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
Just me

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Jul 26, 2011
rick has not figured it out yet

no one gives a crap about his POS blog
ask BFT

Kingsland, GA

#16 Jul 26, 2011
Just me wrote:
rick has not figured it out yet
no one gives a crap about his POS blog
He just bounces around like a BB in a bathtub. hehehe

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Jul 26, 2011
How about the facebook picures of two of OTTS sgts drinking beer at the Woodbine boat ramp which is clearly marked with no alcohol signs. I guess thats OK. Selective enforcement.Lets see how fast these pictures are removed.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Jul 26, 2011
opps-I already saved them.
Almost Famous

Sumter, SC

#19 Jul 26, 2011
camdenvoter wrote:
opps-I already saved them.
put them on here !

Since: May 07

United States

#20 Jul 28, 2011
camdenvoter wrote:
opps-I already saved them.
Send them to me, if they are breaking the law and they are cops, then as citizens we have the right to demand they be treated just like us.
ask BFT

Kingsland, GA

#21 Jul 28, 2011
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Send them to me, if they are breaking the law and they are cops, then as citizens we have the right to demand they be treated just like us.
es just like the time you was drinking beer with minors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is your Republican healthcare plan 4 hr College Grad 13
Seven Signs of Liberal Privilege 4 hr LonePalm 1
Consider supporting Dr. Hashimi for Congress 5 hr Ospreynites 4
Hey Jay! 6 hr Roger That 9
The new St. Marys junk yard 12 hr Taj Mahal 3
Only In Camden County 14 hr OK Now 1
topix censor alert 16 hr Bull Dozer 11

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages