Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Just so we all don't forget his promises, here is Mitt Romney in his own words about banning all abortions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And by ALL, he means ALL! Not for the health of the mother. Not for rape. Not for incest. None, ever, never.

Please vote for President Obama and DON'T LET THIS EVER HAPPEN! Thank you.
Dana

Atlantic Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

FRW,Your mom was a pro-lifer.I just thought I'd point that out to you.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

The president has very little to do with the abortion debate. The president has a job to enforce laws on the books now. Mr. Obama willingly neglected to enforce certain laws due to his disagreement with them. Whether or not Romney agrees with it or not, I believe he will follow the laws created by our legislature.
Gamac

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Somepeople need to get a life... Romney will not do that. I am so sick of people telling lies.. Obama does NOT follow the laws of our nation he just quietly signs into law anything he wants and we have to live with that. I bet the only thing Obama likes about his ob is the EXECUTIVE PRIVLEDGES that he signs all the time...........
Gamac

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

sorry I meant job
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who may believe that a President alone can BAN anything needs to go back to middle school. Or better yet finish school, you ignorant twits.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

On “Meet the Press” today, Romney surrogate Senator Marco Rubio confirmed a troubling fact: as President, Mitt Romney would sign a bill banning abortion.

Please think about this before you vote.

Don't do this to your daughters, wives, girlfriends, aunts and neighbors. There are certain times when a safe, legal abortion is required.

When abortions are banned, it will be back to the coat hangers and alley butchers for those we love. We've been there before and we should not have to go back.
I want Charter Schools

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Sick of the lies.

Vote Romney!
He isn't going to do away with food stamps.
He doesn't care if you have an abortion or take birth control pills - he just doesn't think the taxpayers should pay for your "wants.

Quit lying people.
I want Charter Schools

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
On “Meet the Press” today, Romney surrogate Senator Marco Rubio confirmed a troubling fact: as President, Mitt Romney would sign a bill banning abortion.
Please think about this before you vote.
Don't do this to your daughters, wives, girlfriends, aunts and neighbors. There are certain times when a safe, legal abortion is required.
When abortions are banned, it will be back to the coat hangers and alley butchers for those we love. We've been there before and we should not have to go back.
Educate your daughters, wives, girlfriends, aunts and any other female you are related to that abortions are murder no matter how they are committed. Educate all the females you know to keep their knees together unless a pregnancy is wanted.

Baby, Baby, can't you hear the heart beats you are killing.
WallFlower

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Its okay if it was rape but I think if you are a goddamned teenage slut who cant keep her legs shut you should HAVE to get a job none of that " My baby daddy owe me child support" bullshit.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Wouldn't the world be a better place if the parents of all these IDIOTS, that think abortion is O.K, had an abortion themselves. Just a thought.
I want Charter Schools

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

George wrote:
Wouldn't the world be a better place if the parents of all these IDIOTS, that think abortion is O.K, had an abortion themselves. Just a thought.
I love that thought!!! Very wise of you.
Thanks for a great thought!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 29 min The WB 47,505
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 3 hr Rokster 2
Cheap decent place for rent 17 hr NomadHeart 11
Why all the yard signs 20 hr Ann 20
Palmetto Pine MHP 20 hr Wondering 7
Dukes of Iron MC 21 hr Bob 8
Residential car lots Wed Jay Moreno 31
•••
•••
•••
Kingsland Dating

more search filters

less search filters