Makes go sense Stay out of Bars next...

Makes go sense Stay out of Bars next few days

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Party Animal

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jul 11, 2013
This trail will make bars a flash point for trouble over the next few days. I will not go anywhere to eat out or to a bar for a week or so. Just not worth the trouble that is lurking in the corners.
brokenbarstool

Kingsland, GA

#2 Jul 11, 2013
i agree. its downrite scary.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Just go where you and the other patrons an carry legally.
Provocation

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Keep your distance be careful not to provoke someone over some silly local muscle-flexing, or a deliberately engineered provocation leading to killing in hot passion and without deliberation.

Remember a lot of people drinking act as if they were six years old having a temper tantrum.

The President either knew what he was doing when he weighted in on the Zimmerman / Martin case saying if he had a son it would be just like Martin. Because of this I think we are looking at deliberate act of creating a black / white confutation for what ever reason it is not clear.
Sure

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Drunks with guns. Good plan, Jay.
Provocation

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jul 11, 2013
Or he is just an inept President not thinking things through before he speaks.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Sure wrote:
Drunks with guns. Good plan, Jay.
I was not referring to bars, A-hole. You can hide in your house if you want to, but I will go wherever the hell I need to go on the day of the verdict.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2013
By Zimmermans own admission he didn't think he had shot anyone after he pulled the trigger. He could have killed any other number of innocent people in that neighborhood while they watched tv, sat down to dinner, or slept. Truth is, Zimmerman is just as inept as Mareno and has no business handling a gun much less owning one. He's a danger to society and Zimmermans cop buddy should also be held to some accountability for Helping him obtain the firearm.
Just some observational facts.
Samovar

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jul 11, 2013
This case is like boiling water and pouring it over tea, and placed on the top of the samovars, steepes and drug dealers and thugs who knows what will happen next with this President at the helm.
Mungin

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Jul 11, 2013
Tell me again, why has Mungin been fired ?
Mungin

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Jul 11, 2013
makes about as much sense as the rest of this thread. get off of this tired of looking at Zimmerman Martin mess.

For Christ sakes it was just a Mexican !
Mungin

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Jul 11, 2013
It is not like he broke into the house and beat the shit out of some helpless woman.
Mungin

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
Something a little more pressing will the storm hit us ?
Sure

Kingsland, GA

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not referring to bars, A-hole. You can hide in your house if you want to, but I will go wherever the hell I need to go on the day of the verdict.
Check the title of the thread you, deranged idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA nominee Ronny Jackson withdraws 6 min Out of Control 1
$3,700,000.00 Public Funds With Missing Annual ... 47 min No Audit Audrey 6
Jim Stein (Apr '14) 2 hr anon 40
State Rep Race 2 hr LifeLong Resident 50
Camden PSA 2 hr Swim Time 3
Trump Trolls the Clintons (Again) 3 hr The almost Presid... 2
The bar is low for Trump's best people 12 hr Alice 4

Kingsland Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages