Inola, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

dakotah wrote:
okay gene was ot trying to rob no1 his brother chris was starting shit and he was trying to defend his little brother and timothy tylor aka smuge stabbed him GENE WAS NT TRYING TO ROB HIM THEY WERE AT THE TRACKS
Get a clue please and stop trying to sound like you know everything
carla

Inola, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

lets all stop trying to act like we know everything i am going to have this blog post deleated he has past away let his sole rest in peace bad mothing him is not doing anything but making people upset and by the way he was not married
da brat

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

everybody considered her his wife ... thats why people keep posting "his wife"
carla

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

she is dating a britt boy and has been
JASMINE PHILLIPS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

I WISH ALL OF YOU CHILDISH ASS PEOPLE WOULD SHUT UP .. GENE NOR CHRIS WAS ROBBING ANYONE ! AND EVERYONE THATWASNT APART OF GENES LIFE DOESNT KNOW SHIT BUT THE FAKE ASS RUMORS THAT YOU HEARD .. EVERYONE OF YALL NEED TO GET A LIFE AND QUIT POSTING SHIT ON THE INTERNET ... GET A DAMN LIFE !!!!
RIP GENE RASHAAD DRUMMOND !!!!
WE MISS YOU !
long lost friend

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Get em Jazzy!
carla

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

I love you Jazz
WHY

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

if he (Gene)wasn't doing anything worng, then why didn't Timothy get charged with a crime? It was self defense. So Gene was doing something to him.... However its a tragedy anyway you look at. RIP Gene
gavscarolina

Bettendorf, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

I went to school with Gene people please! This was a person! Not one of us really know what went down and there fore is not fo us to judge him!! Lacey and man man god bless your souls!!
SADDEN

Yulee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

RIP GENE!! YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!

People do things everyday that may or may not be good..

People do things without knowing what may happen to themselves or others..

AND just like this situation bad things happen and for people to pass judgement is wrong the only one we have to answer to is GOD so people on here need to RESPECT Gene and only state facts not personal feelings...
God Bless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

RIP Gene.....may your soul rest in heaven and the bad guy gets what's comin to him.. Only God can judge
Heather

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Its pathetic how someone lose their life over something so ridiculous, and all anyone can do is talk shit about him. Gene was a wonderful man, and an amazing FATHER! if you werent there when it happened then you honestly dont know what went on, all you know is what you have HEARD.. and for everyone who is saying it was "self-defense," you dont stab someone 5 times or 7 times or however many times, and claim it to be "self-defense"!!!! Timothy taylor took a father away from his son, a son away from his parents, a wonderful wholehearted person out of our community.. Gene Rashaad Drummond, your forever loved and missed.
Genes family, Lacey, Man Man, Jazz and everyone else my thoughts and prayers go out to you.
shane

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

well if gene wasnt doing anything he wasnt suppose to be doing than why did the boy get off with murder.obviously it was self defence
MO JO

Strong, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

My God people let this mans family mourn his death in peace it could of been your son,father ,brother,or who ever give it a rest please.So peopple just have no heart it doesn't matter whose faught it is the man is dead and a little boy has no father,and the wife is now a widow,maybe this can be a lesson to some of these people reading this.
WHY

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

just because he was stabbed 5 times doesnt mean it wasnt self defense think about it.... if T stabbed him once and he didnt leave him alone he would have had to keep stabbing him to get him off of him.... so evidently G was close enough to still be stabbed... G was able to talk to investigators at shands before he passed.... he came clean with them, that is why T was released.
brittany drummond

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

i am gene's sister & im just now seeing this and half of yall on here is wrong !! it was not gene and josh it was chris and gene and no they wasnt going to rob no damn body and my brother gene was beating timmothy taylor up and he couldnt do shit so he stabbed my brother in the heart twice and he died in surgery so ppl who dont know what they talking bout shut up ! and rip gene we love and miss you & lil gene is in good hands...
passing thru

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

brittany drummond wrote:
i am gene's sister & im just now seeing this and half of yall on here is wrong !! it was not gene and josh it was chris and gene and no they wasnt going to rob no damn body and my brother gene was beating timmothy taylor up and he couldnt do shit so he stabbed my brother in the heart twice and he died in surgery so ppl who dont know what they talking bout shut up ! and rip gene we love and miss you & lil gene is in good hands...
Real classy people in Camden County aren't there?
georgia boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

I miss my n***a f***ed up wht happened we still got ya bru u still here wit us my n***a
Mike

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

F'ing Thug POS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••