Does anyone know what happened to Gene Drummond?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Straight up

Kingsland, GA

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Just heard this morning. Sad to here of his death. What happened?
Friend of the city

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2009
Stabbed 7 times. Heard they are calling it self defense. Don't know who stabbed him?
Straight up

Kingsland, GA

#3 Dec 4, 2009
Thats just awful. Self defense???? After being stabbed seven times?? Wow! Please let me know if you hear any more news. Thanks.
President Kimba

Toulouse, France

#4 Dec 4, 2009
Why dont you go to news 4 jax and stop speading smak on here ?
anon

Tellico Plains, TN

#5 Dec 4, 2009
I heard multiple people went to fight with the stabber over a girl and he stabbed in self defense also. I also heard the victim was there due to his brothers involvement in the fight?? who knows..but it is just a shame.. sad
Straight up

Kingsland, GA

#6 Dec 5, 2009
Yes, I agree very sad. Too much violence.
Straight up

Kingsland, GA

#7 Dec 5, 2009
President Kimba wrote:
Why dont you go to news 4 jax and stop speading smak on here ?
learn how to spell...Lol!!
omg

Kingsland, GA

#8 Dec 5, 2009
he got stabbed my timothy taylor >.< and died yes his brothers were involved
omg

Kingsland, GA

#9 Dec 5, 2009
by*
carla

Madison, WI

#10 Dec 5, 2009
it was his little brother josh who was with him not chirs...the arrangements: viewing is Wednesday at Sunset Funeral Home, from 6-8, funeral on Thursday at Evergreen Church 1:00 on Kinlaw Rd. He will be buried by his father in Woodbine.
Tim

Madison, WI

#11 Dec 5, 2009
they went to rob this guy named tim and gene was choking him and the guy started stabbing him in the guts and it was 5 times not 7 and they guy they tried to rob was slow kinda chicken sh*t if u ask me.
Delfiacco67

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Dec 6, 2009
This was a good person, he was married and had a beautiful son. WHAT is wrong with people in this world these days? Do you ALL feed frenzy on negativity? Seriously get a life and grow a soul! There are FAMILY MEMBERS that may come across this!!! God bless you Gene, may you rest in peace!And god bless you Lacey and little Gene (man-man~ And god bless Gene's family and any and all whom were a part of his life.
tim

Madison, WI

#13 Dec 6, 2009
no its the truth my station got the call and my uncle works with the sheriff office. maybe the family should face the facts.i feel sorry for his family and his son. but i would have done the same thing and i hope the guy gets off with self defence
Nikki

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Dec 7, 2009
I think everyone needs to take a step back and stop passing judgment or rumors. Gene was a son, a father, and a husband. Let the family Grieve without everyone making up stories. No matter what this is sad and this loss affects a lot of people. I am firm believer that everyone has a story and we cannot judge until we walk in their shoes.
anon

Tellico Plains, TN

#15 Dec 7, 2009
I feel bad for all the families involved. If the stories are true than this kid who was jumped should not be prosecuted for murder. it is self defense. Multiple people coming at you, fear, etc...I am judging neither side. I am not saying the victim deserved what he got, just that I can imagine putting myself in the other boys shoes and may have reacted the same. Let the courts sort it out and pray that the outcome is just AND fair.It's a bad situation all around and just a sad shame...
da brat

Madison, WI

#16 Dec 8, 2009
I know Gene and his brothers personally, Gene lived his life as a true "gangster" he had his nose where it didn't belong. Fighting his brother's fight was not his place or his business. Just look what it costed him, his family, and his son most importantly. RIP Gene, Lacey and baby boy.. you're in my prayers.
carla

Madison, WI

#17 Dec 8, 2009
sometimes the good one half to go(gene) to teach the bad ones a lesson(josh)
dakotah

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Dec 8, 2009
okay gene was ot trying to rob no1 his brother chris was starting shit and he was trying to defend his little brother and timothy tylor aka smuge stabbed him GENE WAS NT TRYING TO ROB HIM THEY WERE AT THE TRACKS
da brat

Madison, WI

#19 Dec 9, 2009
yeah, and Gene as a husband and father AKA "a grown man" shouldn't have put himself in that situation to get killed. Now his wife and son are left here alone without him. It infuriates me that this happened.
Big Mama

Madison, WI

#21 Dec 9, 2009
I taught all 3 boys and their sister in elementary school and loved all of them. I tried so very hard to counsel them... even way back then. I asked Gene several months ago if he was staying sraight and he assured me that he was. My heart is broken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And so it starts.............. 6 min abm22 17
Any ladies watching the Hallmark Channel? 1 hr georgia lady 4
Melissa Boswell Weddings (Jan '10) 3 hr Nancy 32
Has Jay been making an ad in the UK? 3 hr Nancy 8
Mayor DeBlasio, are you happy? 3 hr Sherlock Homeboy 2
JDA vs Private Business 5 hr Moreno Jay 9
The Future of St. Marys 5 hr USN SM 9
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web