Almost Famous

Sumter, SC

#1 Mar 16, 2011
not quite the ass ya'll made me out to be
Grandma

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2011
You must be the most narcissistic human being on the planet. No one can make an ass of you but you and Hon you have been doing that job quite well all on you own. If you can't take the criticism, then stop with the attention seeking. It really cheapens who you are as a young lady. All these men who are drooling over your self portraits, would "Nail" a snake if someone would hold it still for them. So please don't think their response is a compliment. It actually demeans all woman and makes you appear lowly and cheap.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Mar 17, 2011
Grandma wrote:
You must be the most narcissistic human being on the planet. No one can make an ass of you but you and Hon you have been doing that job quite well all on you own. If you can't take the criticism, then stop with the attention seeking. It really cheapens who you are as a young lady. All these men who are drooling over your self portraits, would "Nail" a snake if someone would hold it still for them. So please don't think their response is a compliment. It actually demeans all woman and makes you appear lowly and cheap.
Careful grandma she has no respect for women over 40 at all! I have to wonder about her own mother and grandma I feel bad for them.
Almost Famous

Sumter, SC

#4 Mar 17, 2011
My mother and grandmother take care of themselves and don't look like the baldheaded btches on topix with no teeth. My name is Almost Famous so you think I MIGHT be a little narcisistic ??? LOL ! I HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN STIRRING YOU OLD BITTIE'S UP!I don't plan on stopping. Facebook has gotten boring and topix feeds my evil narcisistic ways so well . BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
wow2

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2011
How sad. You people are just giving this bimbo far too much power. Let's ignore her and maybe she will crawl back into whatever cesspool she crawled out of.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Mar 17, 2011
Almost Famous wrote:
My mother and grandmother take care of themselves and don't look like the baldheaded btches on topix with no teeth. My name is Almost Famous so you think I MIGHT be a little narcisistic ??? LOL ! I HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN STIRRING YOU OLD BITTIE'S UP!I don't plan on stopping. Facebook has gotten boring and topix feeds my evil narcisistic ways so well . BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
I have an idea why don't you show us your teeth? Your real ones. I've seen them they look like yellow chicklets sticking out at weird angles. You know that is right too lol!
Almost Famous

Sumter, SC

#7 Mar 18, 2011
better to bite you with because at least i have teeth you have teets you old cow !
Sandy Sue

Sumter, SC

#8 Mar 21, 2011
Almost Famous is bearing her teeth and they are straight and pearly white so I guess that makes you a liar anon.
Jaguar

Orange Park, FL

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Likes Almost Famous.
Jaguar

Orange Park, FL

#10 Jun 26, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea why don't you show us your teeth? Your real ones. I've seen them they look like yellow chicklets sticking out at weird angles. You know that is right too lol!
Oh we all forgot about the queer lover.
Jo Jo

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2012
that is a dude, Jaguar's lover

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
-LYIN' Jorge 1 hr When will it stop 4
Trump okay with NO wall money. Another loss. 2 hr The Truth 4
Ding dong the bells are back 12 hr LonePalm 5
Rethuglicans to shut down the govt on Friday 14 hr okimar 36
Karma strike watch list. 15 hr Ugh 47
What made Jay gain all his weight back? 15 hr Salty Thang 15
Democrap Player of the Day 15 hr STFU Air Head 18

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance