Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Wouldn't you know it? The contestant who showed the most skin won. The station has really gotten trashy. Reminds me of when the nightclub that used to be in the CCSO sub station had a radio contest for people to make out in the back of a car that was inside the club. If I remember correctly, one couple went a little too far and were arrested.
Hoyle Dempsey

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

smh wrote:
Wouldn't you know it? The contestant who showed the most skin won. The station has really gotten trashy. Reminds me of when the nightclub that used to be in the CCSO sub station had a radio contest for people to make out in the back of a car that was inside the club. If I remember correctly, one couple went a little too far and were arrested.
You are referring to the "Best Performance in the Back Seat of a '57 Chevy Convertible Contest" MC'ed by my Marge Fizzy (better known as Fizzy Lou)of Jacksonville's Big Ape.

Not only was the winning couple arrested, Fizzy Lou had a warrant issued for her arrest for running the show and she disappeared for a couple of weeks till things cooled down a bit. There wouldn't have been a problem if the club didn't show replays of the action on a big screen for a week after the contest. Someone got upset about seeing the BJ and dropped a dime on them.

Those were the days!
Suzie

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

smh wrote:
the winner had a personality, she didn't show skin, you must be a friend of the bleached blonde that lost, this contest was nothing like the one at the Beach Club.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Was my girl, the "town hottie" there?
QQ QQ

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Looking at the pictures and that girl that won is in a hot pink bikini showing off either what the good lord or a plastic surgeon gave her. Didn't see any of the other gals showin their stuff.
Suzie

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

QQ QQ wrote:
Looking at the pictures and that girl that won is in a hot pink bikini showing off either what the good lord or a plastic surgeon gave her. Didn't see any of the other gals showin their stuff.

get over it, she won, she got the most votes, votes from men and women, she got votes from people that do not even know her personally, so get a life and quit your whining.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

QQ QQ wrote:
Pictures? Where?
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

cheap exploitation of women
Suzie

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

anon wrote:
cheap exploitation of women
there is only one picture of her in a pink bikini, it was posted on FB, all of them were fully dressed and in good taste at the party at Borrel Creek, it was not cheap exploitation of women.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Oh,thank you!

So, do I just go to Facebook, type in "pink bikini" and hit search?
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Suzie wrote:
<quoted text> it was not cheap exploitation of women.
What is it then? You must own the radio station.
Ernie K Doe

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
Oh,thank you!
Don't waste your time Limpy.
littlebigtown

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

"Suzie" must be related to (or friends with) the station owner, as her moniker hails from TN where the new owners happen to be from... coincidence I think not. She's come to the rescue of every seemingly negative post from others as it relates to the radio station.
I love this

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Suzie

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

littlebigtown wrote:
"Suzie" must be related to (or friends with) the station owner, as her moniker hails from TN where the new owners happen to be from... coincidence I think not. She's come to the rescue of every seemingly negative post from others as it relates to the radio station.
I am not related to anyone at the radio station and I am not from TN, I do not know why my address shows up like that, I live in St. Marys, I listen to KBAY and I voted in the contest, I was not in the contest and do not now any of the women involved, it was handled in good taste in my opinion, nothing trashy about any of it.
Suzie

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
Oh,thank you!
Jay, if you are on Facebook, to the the wkbx kbabe page, if it is still on there and you will see the photos.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

wow...looks like a skin to win contest to me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min rename 47,475
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 2 hr Jay Moreno 1
Cheap decent place for rent 12 hr NomadHeart 11
Why all the yard signs 15 hr Ann 20
Palmetto Pine MHP 15 hr Wondering 7
Dukes of Iron MC 17 hr Bob 8
Residential car lots 20 hr Jay Moreno 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••