United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

West of the range on Vacuna. Stop by and pick some blueberries.

(A shameless free market plug for my farm!)
Where do you live wrote:
relative to the range? Are you west of 17 off Vacuna or where?
First, I think I'll visit the range and fire a few courses on a Saturday..45 ACP only, no 155s.
Chances are

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Where do you live wrote:
First, I think I'll visit the range and fire a few courses on a Saturday..45 ACP only, no 155s.
I will be there as well. I hope to see you there Jay. Should be interesting. I'll keep a lookout for you.
Anonymous

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Ben Casey wrote:
So you change YOUR lifestyle, that is the issue at heart. No one should have to alter their lifestyle in order for other people to shoot. I spend a great deal of time outside and only joined the fight when my right to peace and quiet was violated.
<quoted text>
I haven't changed my lifestyle one little bit. I don't live outdoors. I live indoors as I guess you do. I also live in a Mobile Home. So I am sure the insulation in your built home is more sufficient that what I have and yet as soon as I close my door, I don't hear the gunshots anymore. So my guess is your are attempting to pee down someones leg and convince them it's raining.
Bullets

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't changed my lifestyle one little bit. I don't live outdoors. I live indoors as I guess you do. I also live in a Mobile Home. So I am sure the insulation in your built home is more sufficient that what I have and yet as soon as I close my door, I don't hear the gunshots anymore. So my guess is your are attempting to pee down someones leg and convince them it's raining.
that is.:-)
Ben Casey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Anonymous, there have been times that I have heard the shots in my house and I am farther away than some of my family. And of course they hear it inside too. Not everyone stays inside. I am outside doing something almost every day. That is my lifestyle and has been all my life and I will fight to keep it. If the noise does not bother you then that is great for you.
Seriously

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Have you considered wearing ear plugs or earphones and listening to music?
Ben Casey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Seriously are you serious....
Well I did try ear plugs, and depending on what they were shooting I could still hear them. Why should I have to wear earplugs at my home when I am outside anyway. That is just nuts.

Seriously wrote:
Have you considered wearing ear plugs or earphones and listening to music?
observer

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Casey,

I just want to tell you that out of all of the posts on this thread, you have probably only replied to 3 actual people. Real people that actually care about real life and the quality of real life do not exist on this site. Hear you will find the whale shit of our small society. These are the people that believe they can change the world from behind their keyboard, the people who have failed miserably at life, and now hide anonymously behind an IP address and down anyone who comes here to use this forum for what it was designed. These people have nothing better to do but degrade and down anyone to make up for their own lack of self worth. Your chances are good. Peterson is known to be in Davis's pocket, and has been known to screw the pooch on several occasions with thrusting stupid stuff through without following the proper channels, only to be reamed later. I hope you succeed. I have been to your farm and can hear the gunshots well. I have also been to your nephews house, we went to school together, and you can hear the gunshots inside his home very well. You have my support. Davis is a crooked slum lord with no regard for anyone but himself.
IP or No IP

Trevorton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Ok, I think you both need to take another toke and pass it along. I really like the part about hiding behind an IP address since Benny and Observer have some B.S. city under their names
Ben Casey

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

It has been more entertaining than Bill Smith stuff anyway. As for the B.S. city under my name it depends on which device I use to post from. If I use a computer that is tied to a server in St. Louis then that will show. If I am on TDS.net then it is WI. My phone will be something else. I use my name for I have nothing to hide. Thanks for your support Observer!
Beth

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Let me count my noises wrote:
I live right under the pathway for passenger jets coming and going out of Jax. I also live near the St. Marys Hobby Aiport. I'm also quite accustomed to having military helicopters pass rather low over my house. Early in the morning and late at night, I can hear guys winding out crotch rockets
on both Hwy 40 and St. Marys Rd. When the wind is right, I can hear morning colors from the base. Sometimes, my neighbor's dog barks in the middle of the night. Neighbors drive my poor dog crazy with fireworks on 4th of July and New Years eve.
And yes, sometimes I even hear live firing from the base.
And yet, I've never been moved to launch a Quixotic campaign against any of those sources of noise.
The only thing that flew over the top of your head was common sense. Too bad it missed you Jay Moreno. And the reason you hear all the noises is because you don't/haven't worked since the Burger King job. Listen to the birds, you may learn something.
Beth

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Where do you live wrote:
okay Jay
observer

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Ever heard of a proxy server?
whateva

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

observer wrote:
VPN baby!
anon

Trevorton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

observer wrote:
yeah used by anybody who might lose their job if caught posting
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Mr. Casey, I feel that your concerns are legitimate beginning with non compliance with the original permit. I certainly would not waste my time replying to the likes of Jay Moreno, the author of most of the replies to your comments. He has never been concerned about anyones rights but his own.
Anon

Yulee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

observer wrote:
Mr. Casey,
I just want to tell you that out of all of the posts on this thread, you have probably only replied to 3 actual people. Real people that actually care about real life and the quality of real life do not exist on this site. Hear you will find the whale shit of our small society. These are the people that believe they can change the world from behind their keyboard, the people who have failed miserably at life, and now hide anonymously behind an IP address and down anyone who comes here to use this forum for what it was designed. These people have nothing better to do but degrade and down anyone to make up for their own lack of self worth. Your chances are good. Peterson is known to be in Davis's pocket, and has been known to screw the pooch on several occasions with thrusting stupid stuff through without following the proper channels, only to be reamed later. I hope you succeed. I have been to your farm and can hear the gunshots well. I have also been to your nephews house, we went to school together, and you can hear the gunshots inside his home very well. You have my support. Davis is a crooked slum lord with no regard for anyone but himself.
Okay well does the gunshot rule still apply during hunting season when said nephew hunts on the land in question???
Touche

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Okay well does the gunshot rule still apply during hunting season when said nephew hunts on the land in question???
I'm guessing not!:-)
Ben Casey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Anon - land is not and has never been the issue. It is the level of noise. One or two shots to shoot a deer is not the problem. He needs to shoot more deer! Gun shot rule??? If you want to debate the issue stay on it. Hunting has nothing to do with the gun range shooting from 10 to 6. What you hear in St.Marys is not valid either. Now the person who lives in the mobile home, I think they are wrong to give up and just live inside but that is their right to do so.
But Ben

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

where is your concern for the poor trapped devils in Howard's mobile home park whose right to peaceful enjoyment of their rental estates will be disturbed by you and your relatives shooting deer and hogs?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Happy Easter 15 min Dr_Lecter 2
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 36 min WasBushStupid 39,460
So called homeless at WalMart lot exit 2 hr Tommy Weaver 15
The new "OPS" location 3 hr Excellent Observation 35
Nancy Stasinis 3 hr Really 248
GBI currently investigatng Pak's Karate for chi... (Oct '13) 8 hr Educate Yourself 911
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... Fri Give more info 9
•••

Rip Current Statement for Camden County was issued at April 20 at 3:34AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search