Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Animal Lover

Madison, WI

#1 May 12, 2010
New to the area and looking for any recommendations for a good vet/vet clinic. I have heard great things about Betz Veterinary Services; any comments?? thanks

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2010
Laurel Island is great, but expensive. Their front office staff sometimes does not do well, but the animal care is superb.

We have a mobile vet that comes to town now and then for cats/dogs. They are called Riverside Animal Clinic based in Jax.
anon

Brunswick, GA

#3 May 12, 2010
Cheek to Cheek, Brunswick
Mouse

Saint Marys, GA

#4 May 13, 2010
Animal Lover wrote:
New to the area and looking for any recommendations for a good vet/vet clinic. I have heard great things about Betz Veterinary Services; any comments?? thanks
We love Betz Veterinary Services. Not only are they convenient but extremely caring. I highly recommend them.
just me

Kingsland, GA

#5 May 13, 2010
i use betz along with my daughter and several friends, definetly love them.
Anon

Norridgewock, ME

#6 May 13, 2010
just me wrote:
i use betz along with my daughter and several friends, definetly love them.
How much do your daughter and her friends charge to spay and neuter? I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I haven't tried Betz, but have heard good things. I have taken my pets to Rick Walch at Camden Vet Clinic for 20 years and trust him and his staff completely.
da brat

Kingsland, GA

#7 May 13, 2010
Camden Vet Clinic on Colerain road : )
CheersForKyle

Buena Vista, GA

#8 May 13, 2010
I used Rick for many, many years and alway found him competent and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone.
Anon

Norridgewock, ME

#9 May 13, 2010
I have used Dr. Betz and love her. I have had several pets become gravely ill and have found Dr. Betz and her staff to be very kind and competent. It is also very nice that they will come to your home. Sometimes it is too difficult to move a pet that is ill.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 May 14, 2010
I may have to try Betz!
Nunya

Norridgewock, ME

#11 May 26, 2010
I would stay away from Camden Vet on Colerain Rd.
They do not keep accurate records, and as far as I can tell from others, do not offer even adequate care to the pets entrusted to them.

Betz is a great vet! Her staff is good with animals, and they aren't going to make you get meds, or procedures, your pet doesn't really need.

Laurel Oaks is excellent too, but yes, expensive.
Aren't they all, really??
dab

Saint Marys, GA

#12 May 27, 2010
I have used Dr. Betz for years and they are wonderuful! They have always been there for me. My Mom used Dr Walsh for many years and also loved him. But Betz is my #1 choice then Walsh.
happy owner

Madison, WI

#13 Apr 29, 2011
I have been using Betz Veterinary Services for many years now and can't say enough great things about them. They are always kind and wonderful with my pets. The services are offered are never for things that my pet doesn't need. Not only is Dr. Betz a great veterinarian, she is also an acupuncturist and animal chiropractor. These additional services have been vital in the prolonged comfort of my older dog. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for the best in veterinary care and alternative medicine.
FAF

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Apr 29, 2011
happy owner wrote:
I have been using Betz Veterinary Services for many years now and can't say enough great things about them. They are always kind and wonderful with my pets. The services are offered are never for things that my pet doesn't need. Not only is Dr. Betz a great veterinarian, she is also an acupuncturist and animal chiropractor. These additional services have been vital in the prolonged comfort of my older dog. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for the best in veterinary care and alternative medicine.
Where is betz office?
Just So You Know

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Apr 29, 2011
Drs Walsh and Dutta are my favorites. Very caring and compassionate, reasonably priced. Their office staff are very nice to deal with as well. I've used their services for my pets for 22 years and have never been dissatisfied !
mark lovedorial

Quezon City, Philippines

#16 Mar 21, 2012
i like vet clinic to care of animal because i m veterinary technology

Since: Jan 12

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2012
Laurel. Island. Expensive and they gave my dog the wrong dose of medicine. And did not handle the complaint very well
Really

Kingsland, GA

#18 Mar 22, 2012
Laurel Island.

Brought the family cat in with a history of cancer. Told the cat was dehydrated, needed the teeth cleaned. Three days later told cancer had returned, cat was put down and we were charged several hundred dollars.
nanners

Kingsland, GA

#19 Mar 22, 2012
Nowhere in Camden County, use Full Circle Animal Hospital in Yulee. Dr. Mike is the best and price and care!
Anonymous

Dornsife, PA

#20 Mar 22, 2012
mark lovedorial wrote:
i like vet clinic to care of animal because i m veterinary technology
Yeah, Okay!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min ChicknButt 53,221
Bob Nutter and his ethic violations..... 20 min Old News 3
no nutter campaign 23 min HHHHMMMMMM 9
Moreno's Supporters Site 34 min I Vote 9
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! 54 min Alex 7
Write In Time 1 hr Chuckga 2
Think I will support Moreno 2 hr Marion 1
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000