First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Kingsland, GA

#22 Dec 8, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you want to taunt us with word usage. Get over yourself!!!! This mentality is WHY none of those you "suck up" to will employ you.
First you get all the education needed in a field that actually has a lot of jobs in the surrounding area. EDUCATION!!!! But no one and I said no one will employ you.
Now on the same government tit you're pursuing all the education needed in the second largest employment pool. Healthcare Management, County/City Management and Private sector. With a masters in public administration no one and I said no one will employ you.
Lastly, the attitude that proceeds you will prevent any entrepreneurial venture you desire from EVER being successful!!! Although you enjoy taunting all the actual restaurateurs locally, no one and I said no one would patronize your establishment.
Therefore we welcome your taunting, as we realize, you don't have a life and really need us. Although you frequently insult the very ones you need.
There seems to be a pattern in your miserable existence. No one and I said no one ever cared enough in your pitiful 60+ years to have an intervention. Thank goodness you discovered topix before your dismal end.
Jay, by the way just turned 65. His lack of leadership skills has plagued him his entire life. Unable to prosper in a group setting he has always resorted to occupations like truck driving and insurance salesman. Burger King gave Jay an opportunity but his poor managerial skills resulted in not only being unable to train the staff but in the process received a good ass kicking. He will continue to blame anyone for his deficiencies, even his family. Don't be angry or sorry for Jay as he knows not what he does.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Are you pulling my chain or are you really to dense to comprehend that the meanings of the words "taunt" and "tout" are utterly different and may not be used interchangably?
Anon

United States

#24 Dec 8, 2012
If that's all you got out of that, then you are worse off than we all thought!!! He draggIng him, Really.
Truth is

United States

#26 Dec 10, 2012
ALL of the surrounding counties are seeing economic growth. The job markets are thriving and housing is on the rebound.

Jay would you care to share what happened to the last two prospects that your non-effective hero David Keating said were coming to Camden.

Although I agree with the above blogger about Jays job prospect. I think David should give him a shot at the JDA. He has consistently kissed David and Chalies ass, that should count for something.
Truth is

United States

#27 Dec 11, 2012
complicated.
Anon

Herndon, PA

#28 Dec 12, 2012
The city council in Kingsland met and made their decision on the amusement park on Monday night. Mounsey and Day voted no, the other two voted yes and the Mayor broke the tie with a yes vote. The amusement park has been approved!
not so fast my friend

United States

#29 Dec 12, 2012
No the coucil did not approve the park!
The council approved the creation of a TAD (which is simply the geographical boundary). Inside of the TAD is a BID (business improvement district). This is the vote that was referred to 3-2 in favor of. The BID allows more taxes to be collected in the area, but must pay for improvements to only the area affected, in the case the TAD (district). The park has not been approved and most likely wont be for quite some time.
Purge Needed

Woodbine, GA

#30 Dec 12, 2012
the only jobs around here are low paying service jobs or parasite gov jobs. there isnt really a market for skilled workers, especially self employed. insurance companies and gov force the little guys out of business. they only want cheap unskilled labor. no wonder everything is going to shit and nothing is made quality anymore
anon

Herndon, PA

#31 Dec 12, 2012
I purge every day I drop a bunch of little jays every time I sit on the bowl bahahahaha
metereader

Saint Marys, GA

#32 Dec 13, 2012
keep purging cause that road apple is still around...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min Chopper Read 55,635
atv park (Sep '08) 6 hr Tweeter83 11
Just saw this and had to share ATV park now in ... (Jun '09) 6 hr Tweeter83 6
The mechanic David 7 hr Thuggie 2
JDA Scam Thu Art Garrate 4
Tenn. fireman suspected of murder arrested in C... Sep 18 RNeck 2
The Micheal Brown case will be judged fairly Sep 16 li li 2
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••