Hey Bill Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Browntown

Woodbine, GA

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Why the HELL didn't you have guts enough to sit down with the reporters from the Tribune and Georgian and answer their questions?? Sure, they are biased against you, always were and now always will be for sure. And letting Danny Daniels speak for you in the paper? This is the same crap that you pulled 4 years ago when Tommy Gregory beat you. Why qualify to run, and start a campaign and then run from your enemies. You were a Marine were you not? Did you learn that in the Marine Corps? Everything you were accused of doing tuned out to be nothing but smoke and mirrors. You were never indicted for ANYTHING. You were never charged with ANYTHING. Even the audit on the so called "misspent" seized assets found nothing illegal. Improper yes, but not to the point of being criminal. So why are you afraid to defend yourself? I was a Bill Smith supporter until now. I won't support Tommy Gregory, but if Jim Proctor throws his hat into the ring as an independent candidate, you can bet your butt and me and the considerable number of votes I can influence will go with him instead of you. Shame on you Bill Smith.
Hearing problem

Kingsland, GA

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Perhaps Smith mistook "Semper Fi" for Semper Lie.

Yeah, Smith has not been found guilty (so far) of any crime. Just like John Edwards.
Keep BS retired

Herndon, PA

#3 Jun 1, 2012
The common chant amongst the Bill Smith supporters is how he was never convicted of anything. But hell, neither were Casey Anthony or O.J. Simpson.
politically Incorrect

Goodyear, AZ

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Danny Daniels? For real? He lost his position as EMS Director for misusing county money! He is Bill Smith's spokesperson? I guess birds of a feather really do flock together.
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Proctor all the way,or even Bob Godley,anything but Tommy!! ye heard??
Too bad

Kingsland, GA

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Smith did not think to have Fairley Cisco frozen.

E.B. Herrin could have pushed him in a wheelchair while accompanying Bill on his stealth door-to-door campaign.
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Hearing problem wrote:
Perhaps Smith mistook "Semper Fi" for Semper Lie.
Yeah, Smith has not been found guilty (so far) of any crime. Just like John Edwards.
I think in Bill's case its "super Fly" ye heard??
Wow

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2012
Proctor.
Smith Sux

Kingsland, GA

#9 Jun 1, 2012
He does not want to be on record. He is a coward. Tommy all the WAY

Since: May 07

Fernandina Beach, FL

#11 Jun 1, 2012
ye heard wrote:
Proctor all the way,or even Bob Godley,anything but Tommy!! ye heard??
Are you a sexual predator too?

I see you support a self proclaimed one!!!
ye heard

Calhoun City, MS

#12 Jun 1, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a sexual predator too?
I see you support a self proclaimed one!!!
I won't support child molesters like you, ye heard me Dork??
Bye bye tommy

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2012
Proctor may have more skeletons than Bill and Tommy together

Fernandina Beach, FL

#14 Jun 1, 2012
ye heard wrote:
<quoted text>I won't support child molesters like you, ye heard me Dork??
Your the one that supports him!!!

Fernandina Beach, FL

#15 Jun 1, 2012
Bye bye tommy wrote:
He has many, and if he runs you will know!
huh

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2012
I don't give a rats ass about Proctor's ancient history. I care about who is better today, and he clearly is the better choice.

Fernandina Beach, FL

#17 Jun 1, 2012
huh wrote:
I don't give a rats ass about Proctor's ancient history. I care about who is better today, and he clearly is the better choice.
Spoken like a treu Bill Smith fan!!!!!

The past doesn't matter, unless we are talking about Rick or Tommy, then it matters.
huh

United States

#18 Jun 1, 2012
Well TG doesn't practice what he preaches...today, and you, well you are just a natural born loser. Your past is your future.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 2, 2012
Keep BS retired wrote:
The common chant amongst the Bill Smith supporters is how he was never convicted of anything. But hell, neither were Casey Anthony or O.J. Simpson.
They weren't?? Better rethink that. OJ is in jail now and Anthony was covicted of lieing during the investigation, for which she is serving probation.
Anonymous

Kingsland, GA

#20 Jun 3, 2012
Bye bye tommy wrote:
Why because he smoked a little weed back in the day. Who didn't? That isn't news dude. Actually it's lame as crap.

Since: Mar 12

Decatur, GA

#21 Jun 3, 2012
Rick always bring up something up about everybody but him self Rick tell us a little bit about you beside you sucking Tommy butt hole bud. I want to know Lets get records on you bud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plain lectures Trump on what Republicans believe 1 hr anon2 3
What's Trump scare of anyway? 1 hr NFL Guy 2
Merrry Christmas 2 hr bob 1
Law suit on the way? 3 hr Rocket Man 2
Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody "It's The Most... 6 hr 20 Jan 2017 2
Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Cl... 8 hr Jorge 4
The new Democrap Party 11 hr LonePalm 2

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance