Camden County Business Death Watch
Jays alter ego

Kingsland, GA

#1629 Jul 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that when a restaurant sucks and I say so, you A-holes immediately sing its praises. When I discover and report on a good one, you lying bastards attack it mercilessly.
You people are really sick.
Are you standing by your promise to only eat at restaurants outside the local area?
Bobby

Saint Marys, GA

#1630 Jul 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that when a restaurant sucks and I say so, you A-holes immediately sing its praises. When I discover and report on a good one, you lying bastards attack it mercilessly.
That's one possibility. The other is that you are consistently full of crap.
Sigismund Schlomo Freud

Saint Marys, GA

#1631 Jul 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon review of past postings it became apparent the number of positive reviews greatly outnumbered the constructive critical comments.

Another example of Jay "The Deranged Psychopath"
Really just the Facts

Saint Marys, GA

#1632 Jul 3, 2013
Captain Stan's smokes TripAdvisor winning their Excellence Award.

B & B continues their dismal slide on the once Moreno touted TripAdvisor St. Mary site.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1633 Jul 3, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say anything about the quality of the food or service of any restaurant. You, and you alone, reported that an establishment applied for a wine and beer license. They had not applied at the time you so reported. I am accusing you of false reporting; in other words, I'm calling you a liar.
I only repeated what I was told by the owners regarding the beer/wine license.

I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, a liar. It is not in my nature.

St. Marys, GA

#1634 Jul 3, 2013
Sigismund Schlomo Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon review of past postings it became apparent the number of positive reviews greatly outnumbered the constructive critical comments.
Another example of Jay "The Deranged Psychopath"
Clearly, you are a newbie to this board.

What was the name of that sorry restaurant in Kinglsand that I reviewed that soon folded even after all you lying A-holes praised it? Was it "Cow Patty's?"

Did I or did I not say that Hot Skillets sucked? Where are they now?

St. Marys, GA

#1635 Jul 3, 2013
Jays alter ego wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you standing by your promise to only eat at restaurants outside the local area?
Yep. I have not eaten a bite in any Camden restaurant since the day I announced it. That was around the 1st of June, as I recall.

I will obviously not review any more Camden restaurants. You evil bastards will have to find some other means of practicing your despicably evil ways.

If only there really were a Hell for all of you sorry bastards to burn in.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#1636 Jul 3, 2013
Really just the Facts wrote:
B & B continues their dismal slide on the once Moreno touted TripAdvisor St. Mary site.
I like Stan's, but for those who have never been, I thought I'd give a warning. Some people, you know never to ask about their Grandkids, or they'll spend the next 30 minutes showing you pictures and telling all about them. With Stan, don't even casually inquire about his hog dogs. They're fine dogs, but he'll go on, and on, and on...

St. Marys, GA

#1637 Jul 3, 2013
Really just the Facts wrote:
Being the number one restaurant in Woodbine is not terribly difficult when you are the ONLY restaurant in Woodbine.
Really just the Facts

Saint Marys, GA

#1638 Jul 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you are a newbie to this board.
What was the name of that sorry restaurant in Kinglsand that I reviewed that soon folded even after all you lying A-holes praised it? Was it "Cow Patty's?"
Did I or did I not say that Hot Skillets sucked? Where are they now?
Lets not forget Peas and Carrots and soon to be Bistro and no Brew. Genius.
wrecker

Saint Marys, GA

#1639 Jul 3, 2013
just leave it to the head porker at southopork on pt.peter rd and and the council downtown he has to bend oveR and hide the bacon and squeeeeel yes to. they will run everbody out.
Disabled Vet

Kingsland, GA

#1640 Jul 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I have not eaten a bite in any Camden restaurant since the day I announced it. That was around the 1st of June, as I recall.
I will obviously not review any more Camden restaurants. You evil bastards will have to find some other means of practicing your despicably evil ways.
If only there really were a Hell for all of you sorry bastards to burn in.
Thank you JESUS, now if you would only move back NORTH !
WTF over

Kingsland, GA

#1641 Jul 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the number one restaurant in Woodbine is not terribly difficult when you are the ONLY restaurant in Woodbine.
Stan's is not the only restaurant in Woodbine. There is one on the opposite side of US 17 nearer the Courthouse where on any given weekday you will find many county employees enjoying lunch. I cant remember the name, but I have eaten there several times. Very good.

St. Marys, GA

#1642 Jul 4, 2013
WTF over wrote:
<quoted text>
Stan's is not the only restaurant in Woodbine. There is one on the opposite side of US 17 nearer the Courthouse where on any given weekday you will find many county employees enjoying lunch. I cant remember the name, but I have eaten there several times. Very good.
Obviously, you were quite impressed.

St. Marys, GA

#1643 Jul 4, 2013
Disabled Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you JESUS, now if you would only move back NORTH !
TBI?

Savannah is hardly the north.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#1644 Jul 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
TBI?
Savannah is hardly the north.
Savannah is far enough for you. Your many accolades lead me to guess separation anxiety. Get yourself a permanent fix.
ak47shooter

Orlando, FL

#1645 Jul 4, 2013
He would continue to torment you from a there.
WTF over

Kingsland, GA

#1646 Jul 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a prick. I have only been there 2-3 times over a 3-4 year period. It does not have a name that is easy for me to remember.

One thing is for sure. I enjoyed all my meals in that little lunch room more than the shitty meal I paid $80 for 4 of us at B&B on Kings Bay Road.
WTF over

Kingsland, GA

#1647 Jul 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you did not know that there was a second restaurant in Woodbine, you fat slug.

St. Marys, GA

#1648 Jul 4, 2013
WTF over wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a prick. I have only been there 2-3 times over a 3-4 year period. It does not have a name that is easy for me to remember.
One thing is for sure. I enjoyed all my meals in that little lunch room more than the shitty meal I paid $80 for 4 of us at B&B on Kings Bay Road.
Quickly now, before you check their FB page, tells us what you each had and what was wrong with it. Let me guess: you can't remember that either. What did y'all have for dessert? Surely, you did for $20.00 each.

Hurry, now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Bradshw rips into clownboy (as he should) 13 min former LB 4
Boycott ALL NFL Games 15 min former LB 2
Dear Jorge 23 min Bruce 12
Fake news at it's best 1 hr Bo knows Trump 5
Please take a knee 1 hr LonePalm 11
Private Money for SPACEPORT 3 hr Donot Worry Be Happy 11
Tenn Church Shooting Not Racial 4 hr True Hero 2

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance