steelaway not going by the law !

steelaway not going by the law !

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

miami

Saint Marys, GA

#1 May 5, 2013
you may be tied up in the river in fla so why cant you get fla water for your boat ! you will be charged in fla that s why your here ? is she working in brandens bar? is that why ther for the sailboaters !
Schoolmarm

Kingsland, GA

#2 May 5, 2013
You can't even construct a proper sentence. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Riverkeeper

Kingsland, GA

#3 May 5, 2013
miami wrote:
you may be tied up in the river in fla so why cant you get fla water for your boat ! you will be charged in fla that s why your here ? is she working in brandens bar? is that why ther for the sailboaters !
You need to quit worrying about the Steel Away and start worrying about the violations that are coming your way. You know what I mean. Littering the waterways, disposing dead and undersized crabs on the boat landing, leaving traps unattended for days on end. Pot meet kettle.
Ignarus Fatuum

Brunswick, GA

#4 May 5, 2013
Schoolmarm wrote:
You can't even construct a proper sentence. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously.
Ignore him / it. Just another one of those know-it-all buttheads who has an opinion on everything, and knows nothing about anything.
Sailboats...crab traps...Steelaway...you name it.
Incendiary posts, by an incendiary personality. Reminds me of Jay.
I treat both like a fart in church; ignore it, and focus on the message. The odor will eventually drift away.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#5 May 5, 2013
Riverkeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to quit worrying about the Steel Away and start worrying about the violations that are coming your way. You know what I mean. Littering the waterways, disposing dead and undersized crabs on the boat landing, leaving traps unattended for days on end. Pot meet kettle.
but do you have a copy of all the grant s and docking agrements like i do!
largo

Kingsland, GA

#6 May 5, 2013
miami wrote:
<quoted text>but do you have a copy of all the grant s and docking agrements like i do!
i thot you crawled back in your fidler hole and were going to shut yor pie hole. you are a pita. pain n the ass.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#8 May 5, 2013
Riverkeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
bring it on ? i have time to waste .better have your sailboats in a roe?
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#9 May 5, 2013
will be a big pain on the 8th
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#10 May 5, 2013
Illiteracy runs amok on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
June 24th Cumberland Rally Not what you Think 10 min woulda coulda sho... 40
Trump & Tyranny - you betcha, it's coming 1 hr Sarah 1
Trumpís Energy, Low and Dirty 3 hr Sarah 2
Consolidated fire protection, anyone? 13 hr ANON 46
Trump Latest 14 hr wwe mentality 4
Patriotism reminder for Trump deplorables 14 hr snarky anarchy 8
Democrats are doing just fine 18 hr Defeat liberal de... 19

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance