William Terrell separates Admin from ...

William Terrell separates Admin from rest of departments

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Rick Rogers

Norridgewock, ME

#1 Dec 31, 2007
Watch the video carefully

www.schoolpolice.blogspot.com
Lookie here

Madison, WI

#2 Dec 31, 2007
I'm not understanding your point. Wouldn't the administration department actually be different from other departments?
Rick Rogers

Norridgewock, ME

#3 Dec 31, 2007
Why would they buy cars for the department and "ourselves"

Most Sheriff's don't separate themselves from the department.

It's the Sheriff's department.
Rick Rogers

Norridgewock, ME

#4 Dec 31, 2007
Where's the unity?

Or was he talking about buying them for themselves personally.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#5 Dec 31, 2007
Rick Rogers wrote:
Watch the video carefully
www.schoolpolice.blogspot.com
How many of the kids are from Camden County? Are they required to utilize that free education in Camden once they graduate? How does Camden County benefit from these scholarships? The law doesn't state that the seized money can be used for this purpose.
GOD HELP THIS COUNTY

Madison, WI

#8 Jan 2, 2008
IS THERE ANYTHING THIS SHERIFF AND HIS DEPARTMENT CAN DO THAT YOU NAGGING HOUSE WIFES WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT. OH THEY HAVE NO UNITY. OH MY WHEEL CHAIR VAN IS NICE. OH I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE REAL SCHOOL POLICE. WE HATE BILL SMITH. YOU KNOW WHAT NO ONE IN THIS COUNTY GIVES TWO WOODEN NICKLES WHAT YOU THINK. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND TO HELP YOU PRESERVE THE ILLUSION OF INTELLEGENCE YOU TWO BRAG ABOUT. HOW ABOUT SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, CAUSE WHEN THEY OPEN YOU DESTROY AN SIGNS OF INTELLEGENCE IN YOUR HEADS. OH GOD HELP THIS COUNTY PLEASE.
Jimmy

Waynesboro, TN

#9 Jan 2, 2008
GOD HELP THIS COUNTY wrote:
IS THERE ANYTHING THIS SHERIFF AND HIS DEPARTMENT CAN DO THAT YOU NAGGING HOUSE WIFES WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT. OH THEY HAVE NO UNITY. OH MY WHEEL CHAIR VAN IS NICE. OH I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE REAL SCHOOL POLICE. WE HATE BILL SMITH. YOU KNOW WHAT NO ONE IN THIS COUNTY GIVES TWO WOODEN NICKLES WHAT YOU THINK. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND TO HELP YOU PRESERVE THE ILLUSION OF INTELLEGENCE YOU TWO BRAG ABOUT. HOW ABOUT SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, CAUSE WHEN THEY OPEN YOU DESTROY AN SIGNS OF INTELLEGENCE IN YOUR HEADS. OH GOD HELP THIS COUNTY PLEASE.
If we all loved BTW such as you do, his corruption would go unnoticed, unchecked, and unheard of. However, there are those of us that feel it is wrong for BTW to misuse his office and authority for the waste, abuse, and fraud that he does not even try to conceal. I was like you in my support for the sheriff, until I found out just what he was doing. I personally think it is wrong for BTW to misuse inmate labor for his own personal gain. BTW has done a lot for me and my family and many friends, but not enough to turn a blind eye to his behavior. BTW has paid out a lot of money to keep his friends near him in times like these. Look at all of what he has done and continues to do. BTW has used the office of the sheriff to only benefit himself. Until this past June, BTW spent most of his time out of the county. He was either hunting, gambling with Cisco, fishing, taking SA on pleasure trips, or visiting ex-wife and family in Charleston. You know what I am saying is the truth. Let's correct the situation in 08'.
Rick Rogers

Norridgewock, ME

#12 Jan 2, 2008
Well,
Don't forget to add supporting terrorist with the drug money.

Or atleast sending people to college that don't support our troops.

Candace Jones
She is the one in the video on my blog and also the one wearing the black hood protesting our troops.
Jimmy

Waynesboro, TN

#15 Jan 3, 2008
Jay Moreno wrote:
Rick, you know, I just watched that video again. Did you pick up on the fact that Simper Fido points out that each of the illegal scholarships is named after a particualr Camden officer who has fallen in the line of duty?
The idea, if course, is that if you object to the underlying illegality of the expressly forbidden scholarship, per se, then you are necessarily a heartless bastard with no respect for trhe sacrifices of the fallen officers.
Is there ANYTHING so low down that BTW will not stoop to it? Apparently not.
I want to answer your question in the last line. As you know there is nothing that BTW will not do. He will use any friend, person, or even family to further himself. I want you to watch his next move when the GBI and FBI bring their charges forward and indict BTW. When BTW sees the overwhelming evidence and sees there is no way out, he will call a news conference just outside the sheriff's office. Standing before the reporters with Blake (sheriff's son) in his wheelchair, the sheriff will again ask for pity. The script may read like this. " I have always served the people of Camden County like they were my immediate family. My family, and especially Blake, can no longer tolerate the abuse at the hands of a few people in the county that see fit to smear my good name. Blake has asked me to step down and spend more time with him. Therefore I am putting my family ahead of my own personal agenda and today I am announcing my resignation of sheriff". Of course he is using the resignation as "hoping the feds will now drop all charges" and he is back to Charleston full time. HOWEVER I WANT THE FEDS TO ENACT THE RECO ACT AND ACQUIRE THE PROPERTY AND BUILDINGS THAT BTW HAS STOLE FROM THE PEOPLE THROUGH INMATE LABOR. Note: I hate that any person is confined to a wheelchair, or for that matter anyone who is handicpped. But, I especially hold a special dislike for anyone who would use a handicapped person or child for their own selfish needs.
Jimmy

Waynesboro, TN

#16 Jan 3, 2008
top
Rick Rogers

Norridgewock, ME

#17 Jan 3, 2008
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to answer your question in the last line. As you know there is nothing that BTW will not do. He will use any friend, person, or even family to further himself. I want you to watch his next move when the GBI and FBI bring their charges forward and indict BTW. When BTW sees the overwhelming evidence and sees there is no way out, he will call a news conference just outside the sheriff's office. Standing before the reporters with Blake (sheriff's son) in his wheelchair, the sheriff will again ask for pity. The script may read like this. " I have always served the people of Camden County like they were my immediate family. My family, and especially Blake, can no longer tolerate the abuse at the hands of a few people in the county that see fit to smear my good name. Blake has asked me to step down and spend more time with him. Therefore I am putting my family ahead of my own personal agenda and today I am announcing my resignation of sheriff". Of course he is using the resignation as "hoping the feds will now drop all charges" and he is back to Charleston full time. HOWEVER I WANT THE FEDS TO ENACT THE RECO ACT AND ACQUIRE THE PROPERTY AND BUILDINGS THAT BTW HAS STOLE FROM THE PEOPLE THROUGH INMATE LABOR. Note: I hate that any person is confined to a wheelchair, or for that matter anyone who is handicpped. But, I especially hold a special dislike for anyone who would use a handicapped person or child for their own selfish needs.
Amen Brother Jimmy
Achmed Acbar

Kingsland, GA

#18 Jan 3, 2008
Jay is a homo
ye heard

Strong, ME

#21 Jan 7, 2008
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to answer your question in the last line. As you know there is nothing that BTW will not do. He will use any friend, person, or even family to further himself. I want you to watch his next move when the GBI and FBI bring their charges forward and indict BTW. When BTW sees the overwhelming evidence and sees there is no way out, he will call a news conference just outside the sheriff's office. Standing before the reporters with Blake (sheriff's son) in his wheelchair, the sheriff will again ask for pity. The script may read like this. " I have always served the people of Camden County like they were my immediate family. My family, and especially Blake, can no longer tolerate the abuse at the hands of a few people in the county that see fit to smear my good name. Blake has asked me to step down and spend more time with him. Therefore I am putting my family ahead of my own personal agenda and today I am announcing my resignation of sheriff". Of course he is using the resignation as "hoping the feds will now drop all charges" and he is back to Charleston full time. HOWEVER I WANT THE FEDS TO ENACT THE RECO ACT AND ACQUIRE THE PROPERTY AND BUILDINGS THAT BTW HAS STOLE FROM THE PEOPLE THROUGH INMATE LABOR. Note: I hate that any person is confined to a wheelchair, or for that matter anyone who is handicpped. But, I especially hold a special dislike for anyone who would use a handicapped person or child for their own selfish needs.
Jimmy boy you got that SOB's fingerprints on file I bet, ye heard??
And I believe your shooting stright from the 25 yard line, and hit a 10X, ye heard??
ye heard

Strong, ME

#22 Jan 7, 2008
Achmed Acbar wrote:
Jay is a homo
Sheep herder licks camels nuts, ye heard??
Achmed Acbar

Madison, WI

#23 Jan 7, 2008
Achemd uses ye heard wife as playtoy.
Lookie Here

Madison, WI

#25 Jan 10, 2008
I like new boobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should lying news media be hunted down and call... 1 hr Two way street 14
Who is Megan Desrosler ? 1 hr Marie Jana Korbelova 10
Trump owns GOP now 3 hr Presidential Cand... 3
Good job, Mr. President !!! 4 hr Simplistic dolt 6
The Thin Blue Line Police Code For Don't Ticket... (Jan '12) 7 hr Elizabeth 41
Candidates Kenneth E. Smith Jr and Ken Smith 11 hr Teller 2
Why are people so down on Mayor Smith? (Jan '15) 16 hr Vote email out 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages