Do you approve of Kenneth Smith as Mayor?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 78 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dissatisfied

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 27, 2011
 

Judged:

10

9

6

wasteful spending
moving the RR depot the city annex on 40 really how many city offices does kingsland need
Kingsland

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Apparently people are fine with him; he has not been opposed in the last two elections! If he were not doing a good job someone would have stepped up to the plate to challenge him.
almost famous

Hartsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

not unless the "plate" is full of bar-b-que
Kingsland

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Kingsland wrote:
Apparently people are fine with him; he has not been opposed in the last two elections! If he were not doing a good job someone would have stepped up to the plate to challenge him.
Cluless? Nuts? Really? Well then you tell me what the reason is...
Kim

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 20, 2012
 
Not sure about this guy.
cold war warrior

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

still does not understand a balanced budget or know how to write.
Palming it off

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 21, 2012
 
cold war warrior wrote:
still does not understand a balanced budget or know how to write.
did you get tired of Lone Palm?
Joe Black

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 21, 2012
 
Kingsland wrote:
Apparently people are fine with him; he has not been opposed in the last two elections! If he were not doing a good job someone would have stepped up to the plate to challenge him.
Did no know he ran in lat election until it was over. My bad.
tyrod

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Alec Blount, Don Mounsey and Grayson Day could all beat him.
Kim

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 23, 2012
 
Mounsey would not run against him.
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Blount would get his azzz handed to him if he ran again Smith then he would be off the council which would be just fine
Anonymous

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

anon wrote:
Blount would get his azzz handed to him if he ran again Smith then he would be off the council which would be just fine
Alec Blount would be a hell of a lot better than what we have in there now! Maybe he could clean up some of the cronyism this city is so prone to. We damn sure could do a lot worse. I think he would be a great candidate!
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 23, 2012
 
he aint got a chance of beating smith and if he runs he will just lose his seat
cant hold a job

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Blount could not even hold a job long till he got a govment job at the base, and you know those people never get fired, so he is set for life just living off the tax payers and sticking it to who ever he can
Only some

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 23, 2012
 
He doesn't have a govt job.
Only some

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Also worth noting your boy ken does work for the govt.
AAA

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

NO ken...we need change
coldwar warrior

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Not an original thinker. Wants to make everyone happy. Always been a civil servant and never had to make a real business pay roll. Enjoys spending tax payer funds because there is no accountability. If he needs more money to cover bills he raises the water rates justifying the increase though data the cities GMA lobby in Atlanta. Has in the evening up to 3 KPD patrolling I-95 for speeders instead our local Kingsland roads. Complains to the Sheriff about County Officers issuing speeding tickets on SR 40 fpr doing 70 mph, when KPD should be doing it instead of being out on I-95. Listens to Todd Tetterton to hire 5 new KPD officers and send them to the GA Police Academy ($25, 000 each) at Kingsland tax payer cost instead of hiring officers who have prior experience and are POST certified. We can go on..................
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

coldwar warrior wrote:
Not an original thinker. Wants to make everyone happy. Always been a civil servant and never had to make a real business pay roll. Enjoys spending tax payer funds because there is no accountability. If he needs more money to cover bills he raises the water rates justifying the increase though data the cities GMA lobby in Atlanta. Has in the evening up to 3 KPD patrolling I-95 for speeders instead our local Kingsland roads. Complains to the Sheriff about County Officers issuing speeding tickets on SR 40 fpr doing 70 mph, when KPD should be doing it instead of being out on I-95. Listens to Todd Tetterton to hire 5 new KPD officers and send them to the GA Police Academy ($25, 000 each) at Kingsland tax payer cost instead of hiring officers who have prior experience and are POST certified. We can go on..........
yeah he's probably trying to hire new ones not polluted by you and your friends attitudes! I would do the same!
john galt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

So the mayor runs the PD, maybe the city should fire the chief of police to save taxpayer money
..........
coldwar warrior wrote:
Not an original thinker. Wants to make everyone happy. Always been a civil servant and never had to make a real business pay roll. Enjoys spending tax payer funds because there is no accountability. If he needs more money to cover bills he raises the water rates justifying the increase though data the cities GMA lobby in Atlanta. Has in the evening up to 3 KPD patrolling I-95 for speeders instead our local Kingsland roads. Complains to the Sheriff about County Officers issuing speeding tickets on SR 40 fpr doing 70 mph, when KPD should be doing it instead of being out on I-95. Listens to Todd Tetterton to hire 5 new KPD officers and send them to the GA Police Academy ($25, 000 each) at Kingsland tax payer cost instead of hiring officers who have prior experience and are POST certified. We can go on..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••