"Jew them down"
Knowanon

Kingsland, GA

#1 Dec 17, 2013
What did Mark Stewart say?
The Comic

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Yes, a term I also use often out of great respect for the Jewish community who has a tradition of being frugal. Need a good lawyer? If the last name contains gold or stein or better still combined, your in fat city.

Then again I've always found stereotyping in general an asset in making sound decision. It's like this "White Santa" controversy. If Santa was black how long do you think he would have lasted coming out of your chimney in the middle of the night? Please... even the Reverand Jackson would agree with me.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Dec 17, 2013
I found the comment very disrespectful. I was outraged!
Camden Citizen

Kingsland, GA

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Completely disrespectful word used by Dr Stewart. He owes an apology to the Camden Jewish community. I sincerely hope Will Hardin reprimands him and orders him to issue a public statement. Granted years ago this was a word used as a verb in the context of brokering a good deal, but it has gone the way of the "N" word. I would presume one of the top earning so-called Drs of our education system should be aware of that.
Bernie Madoff

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Believe me when I say this is a complement.
Fudge

Kingsland, GA

#6 Dec 18, 2013
One more example of the arrogance of the school system administration. They probably all had a big laugh about it at the Osprey Cove Christmas Party. I doubt the Ayatollah will discipline him.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#7 Dec 19, 2013
How about we Jew Down Stewarts salary ?
Yep

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Dec 19, 2013
anon wrote:
How about we Jew Down Stewarts salary ?
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are .
Suspense

Kingsland, GA

#9 Dec 19, 2013
Well Hardin we're waaaaiiittiiinnnggg. Are you going to address this or sweep it under the rug ?
who cares

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Dec 19, 2013
you people need a life , and to leave others alone.....this is some dum sh!t
Suppressed

Kingsland, GA

#11 Dec 26, 2013
The Communist Ruling Party has ruled that those comments were never made.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Dec 29, 2013
who cares wrote:
you people need a life , and to leave others alone.....this is some dum sh!t
Glad you could read these comments Mark, you worthless piece of dung.
Sara

Kingsland, GA

#14 Jan 4, 2014
Just to show the difference between leadership and arrogant lack of leadership. A couple of months ago a sheriff's deputy was photographed in black face at a private Halloween Party and the photo was posted on Facebook for everyone to see. The deputy was off duty and attending a private party. An ethnic group in the county was offended and expressed their concerns. The Sheriff immediately suspended the deputy and ordered the entire department to undergo sensitivity training. Several weeks ago a assistant superintendent of the Camden County School System used an ethnic slur in describing a future maintenance project within the school system in an open regularly scheduled Camden County School Board meeting. The comment was published in the local newspaper which was covering the meeting. An ethnic group of citizens within the county have expressed their concerns. The School Board has ignored these concerns, the Superintendent has ignored these concerns and it appears this will be swept under the rug and hopefully forgotten. This is a text book example of swift proper and responsible actions by the Sheriff and a lackluster irresponsible inaction by the Camden County School Board and Superintendent. Kudo's to the Camden County Sheriff for his effective and corrective leadership actions for the citizens of Camden County. Shame on the Camden County School Board and Superintendent for their glaring inaction and lack of responsible leadership for the citizens of Camden County.
Poor clueless Sara

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Jan 4, 2014
Are you comparing the sheriffs department with the CAMDEN COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM? You must be new or flat out crazy. The county Big Dog with it's recently approved E-Splost is untouchable.
Sara

Kingsland, GA

#16 Jan 5, 2014
I have heard the School System compared to the Mafia in morning coffee table conversations. They employ hundreds who bow to the Organization in fear of their jobs. They vote as the Organization wishes. They eliminate those who don't bow to the wishes of the Godfather.
samantha

Kingsland, GA

#17 Jan 23, 2014
Sara wrote:
I have heard the School System compared to the Mafia in morning coffee table conversations. They employ hundreds who bow to the Organization in fear of their jobs. They vote as the Organization wishes. They eliminate those who don't bow to the wishes of the Godfather.
That is absolutely absurd!!!!!!!!!!
Truth

Kingsland, GA

#18 Jan 24, 2014
samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely absurd!!!!!!!!!!
The truth hurts doesn't it .
Treasonous Truth

Kingsland, GA

#19 Feb 17, 2014
It's wrong to speak the truth now. Well as long as you are talking about a white Christian, but if you mention a gay, muslim, jew, black, or soon to be hispanic... you are fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Ospreyite heads for Canada 5 min Jorge 4
Crazy EarthKeeper Bitch 23 min Bones 1
Sarah Sanders shuts down CNN star Jim Acosta's ... 1 hr NFL Guy 4
The Roy Moore party of rapist and pedophiles 4 hr woman rights 4
New two-story retail center planned 18 hr Dog and Pony show 1
Camden County Leadership 22 hr Real Estate Cartel 3
A Man with a Big Best Beutiful Plan Mon Russian collusion BS 2

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance