Sheriff's wife, aka belly dancer

Sheriff's wife, aka belly dancer

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Anon

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2011
When did Jody leave the road department and why??? Heard she was at building and planning now. I did not know there was an opening there as I have been looking for job. I did not see it posted on the county's web site. I wished my husband had the pull hers does.
Almost Famous

Sumter, SC

#2 Apr 7, 2011
Is that why you are so bitter ? Are you just another Anon or the one that bites my ass every time I get on Topix.
Belly Dancer

Sumter, SC

#3 Apr 7, 2011
Jodi is a pretty nice lady ! So what if her husband pulled some strings that is life everybody knows it is what you know it is who you know.
Almost Famous

Sumter, SC

#4 Apr 7, 2011
LOL ! Well the cops know me from Topix and were so kind to reduce a speeding ticket for me so I agree Belly Dancer connections make the world go around.
Truth

Snellville, GA

#5 Apr 7, 2011
I've met Jodi the Belly Dancer and she is a very nice person and looks good too. I can only imaine the lies Tommy told to seduce her. I have heard for the past year or so that she has agreed to only stay with Tommy until after the election in 2012. She has had enough of him and the lies. Thats why she shot the car with Tommy in it because of his lying and cheating and he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Thats the other cookie jar not the one that is keeping him fat.
stressedSM

United States

#6 May 17, 2011
Oh, my gosh! I know them both personally and have spent many dinners at their house. The above post is the biggest load of BS! Trust me, there are no bullet holes in any of the cars, there is no pending divorce, no one got caught cheating and Jodi was transferred from department to department because sometimes departments do that...Tommy was not involved. Where do you people get this stuff? If you had a little more embellishment or writing ability...it might actually be fun fiction to read. What I would love to know is why anything she does, or where she works is anyone's business. She after all is NOT the sheriff.... her husband is.
Almost Famous

Sumter, SC

#7 May 18, 2011
stressedSM wrote:
Oh, my gosh! I know them both personally and have spent many dinners at their house. The above post is the biggest load of BS! Trust me, there are no bullet holes in any of the cars, there is no pending divorce, no one got caught cheating and Jodi was transferred from department to department because sometimes departments do that...Tommy was not involved. Where do you people get this stuff? If you had a little more embellishment or writing ability...it might actually be fun fiction to read. What I would love to know is why anything she does, or where she works is anyone's business. She after all is NOT the sheriff.... her husband is.
he must be poking you !
2012 hurry please

United States

#8 May 18, 2011
Truth wrote:
I've met Jodi the Belly Dancer and she is a very nice person and looks good too. I can only imaine the lies Tommy told to seduce her. I have heard for the past year or so that she has agreed to only stay with Tommy until after the election in 2012. She has had enough of him and the lies. Thats why she shot the car with Tommy in it because of his lying and cheating and he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Thats the other cookie jar not the one that is keeping him fat.
the road dept and planning and zoning are two different places, tommy did have her moved because of some shady crap he fired someone over and that persons dad was jodi boss! FACT!
Almost Famous

Sumter, SC

#9 May 18, 2011
2012 hurry please wrote:
<quoted text> the road dept and planning and zoning are two different places, tommy did have her moved because of some shady crap he fired someone over and that persons dad was jodi boss! FACT!
oh ! smack !
2012 hurry please

United States

#10 May 19, 2011
I'm tired of people covering up for this prick! He is and always has been a two faced POS! But his day is coming its called July, 2012!!! Get over it people Mickey Mouse could do better then that POS!!!

“IT IS MY TIME TO SHINE”

Since: Nov 09

VA BABY!!

#11 May 19, 2011
2012 hurry please wrote:
<quoted text> the road dept and planning and zoning are two different places, tommy did have her moved because of some shady crap he fired someone over and that persons dad was jodi boss! FACT!
. Just like the person that said that they ate plenty of dinner @ that house.. yeah right.. his car was shot up by his wife and there was a report done for damage to property.. his new LT is the 1 that did that did the report.. Everyone needs to update residence status so he can be voted out along with all his damn crooked @ss staff. New Sheriff for Camden County...
Almost famous

Sumter, SC

#12 May 23, 2011
The fact is there might not be an honest man in Camden County to be Sheriff. Tommy is no better than Bill Smith .
2012 hurry please

United States

#13 May 23, 2011
Almost famous wrote:
The fact is there might not be an honest man in Camden County to be Sheriff. Tommy is no better than Bill Smith .
you are right he is no better the Sheriff Smith...he is a hell of a lot worse!!!!
Anon

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2011
She doesn't work at either place now!!!!!! Her being a belly dancer is a joke!!!!!!! Kind of chunky!!!!!!!!!

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#15 Jul 17, 2011
As opposed to the traditional, anorexic, bellyless, bellydancers.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 18, 2011
Moreno Jay wrote:
As opposed to the traditional, anorexic, bellyless, bellydancers.
Yeah, like people would rather see fat asses like you belly dancing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaynius' neighbor arrested 49 min Jorge 1
North Dakota Pipeline must be diverted! 3 hr send in the clownz 20
breaking news: climate scare is over! 9 hr LonePalm 1
Commissioners to hear variance on Cumberland Is... 11 hr FairTaxes4All 19
City of St.M needs to get out of the real estat... 11 hr Smitty 17
Thinking about buying a My Pillow? 12 hr My Fist 10
Perry's LTE 12 hr Nan-zilla 2

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages