Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#184 May 5, 2013
Unethical wrote:
<quoted text>
You do make a point there...maybe this will be more reason for break this foolish city into districts for a greater diversity...by the way, you have too much botox in your lips...you need to fix that...it will make you look more credible.
For your information, Mr/Ms unethical, there is not a smidgeon of botox in my lips. It is collagen. I get botox injections in my smile and frown lines to smooth them out between face lifts.

As for my collagen lips, my husband likes them just fine. And since you will never know what it is like to have them pressed against yours, I suggest you simply look the other way.
Ole Abe

Kingsland, GA

#185 May 5, 2013
Well you have to wonder what their next attack on Seniors will be. Are they looking at revoking the Seniors tax break passed by the St. Marys City Council some years ago.
Anon

United States

#186 May 5, 2013
Ole Abe wrote:
Well you have to wonder what their next attack on Seniors will be. Are they looking at revoking the Seniors tax break passed by the St. Marys City Council some years ago.
No one is attacking seniors Jim. But we are no longer willing to finance the elitist for political gain. Get off the taxpayers titt!!!
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#187 May 5, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks we are homing in on who "Telling it like it is" is.
I dont give 2 shit$ who you idiots think I am!
Chemistry Major

Savannah, GA

#188 May 5, 2013
Nan-zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, Mr/Ms unethical, there is not a smidgeon of botox in my lips. It is collagen. I get botox injections in my smile and frown lines to smooth them out between face lifts.
As for my collagen lips, my husband likes them just fine. And since you will never know what it is like to have them pressed against yours, I suggest you simply look the other way.
Kenny Rogers with longer hair.

You keep getting them injections, Nan. When your face looks like it was hit with a blowtorch (not long now, based on your pic), you'll wish you had let the Good Lord do his own work.

I am looking the other way. So will your hubby, when age catches up with chemistry.

Big Smile!!!
Liberatarian

Saint Marys, GA

#189 May 5, 2013
TAX PAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a change of direction with new blood and ideas.
Local governments are corrupt, state government is corrupt and the federal government is corrupt. They will stay that way. The only hope the average tax paying citizens has is for smaller governments.

As long as the country last, it will not change direction. The course is set and the elites will not give up power. Unless the size of government is reduced the country will self distruct from too much corruption. Government is corruption and corruption is government. Get used to that idea.

VOTE LIBERATARIAN: LESS GOVERNMENT, MORE FREEDOM.
Tom

Saint Marys, GA

#190 May 6, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is attacking seniors Jim. But we are no longer willing to finance the elitist for political gain. Get off the taxpayers titt!!!
Really, the Covites felt it unfair that those less fortunate got a tax break and wanted it for themselves. Remember?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#191 May 6, 2013
Chemistry Major wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenny Rogers with longer hair.
You keep getting them injections, Nan. When your face looks like it was hit with a blowtorch (not long now, based on your pic), you'll wish you had let the Good Lord do his own work.
I am looking the other way. So will your hubby, when age catches up with chemistry.
Big Smile!!!
For your information, CM, collagen is a substance naturally produced by the body. And Botox is a prescription cosmetic medicine.

To be a competent spokesman on the subjects, perhaps you should have pursued a medical or pharmacy degree. And since you are still a "Chemistry Major", are you ever going to break away from mommies purse strings? Certainly by now you should be a "Chemist".
Liberatarian

Saint Marys, GA

#192 May 6, 2013
A government that does not follow the law deserves no respect and should be punished by its citizens.

Government exist to serve the people. People do not exist to serve government.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#193 May 6, 2013
Deranged, megalomaniacal, Messianic, anarchistic a-holes exist to be evangelizing Librtarians.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#194 May 6, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Deranged, megalomaniacal, Messianic, anarchistic a-holes exist to be evangelizing Librtarians.
Discribe yourself Mr. Moreno: a phoney conservative, right wing republican but with big government democratic ideas. In a word, a confused wanna be sage.
Moron Jay

Kingsland, GA

#195 May 6, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Sounds like Jay has a tummy ache from lunch and what the hell is a "Librtarians".

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#196 May 6, 2013
Of course, laughably, the ignorant shit wrote "what the hell IS a LibrtarianS."

Kids, help the dumb bastard out.

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#197 May 6, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
And sanctimonious Jay lives to curse, cuss, demean and taunt.
pork chop

Kingsland, GA

#198 May 6, 2013
Senora de la Iglesia wrote:
<quoted text> And sanctimonious Jay lives to curse, cuss, demean and taunt.
He sounds like a bad ass but he doesn't have enough strength to "walk the dog".
Moron Jay

Kingsland, GA

#199 May 6, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
This ignorant shit with my limited vocabulary has no idea what the word "Librtarians" means. But I do know what the word Libertarians means.

To help you understand my limited mental capacity I might have asked "what the hell IS a hippopotamuS, but of course that word is in my vocabulary unlike Librtarians.

So you academic fraud define "Librtarians" for the kids.
IDK

Marietta, GA

#200 May 6, 2013
Moron Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This ignorant shit with my limited vocabulary has no idea what the word "Librtarians" means. But I do know what the word Libertarians means.
To help you understand my limited mental capacity I might have asked "what the hell IS a hippopotamuS, but of course that word is in my vocabulary unlike Librtarians.
So you academic fraud define "Librtarians" for the kids.
Haha......thanks
Lethargic

Saint Marys, GA

#201 May 6, 2013
If the City Council could do as well as the HA we would be in a lot better place right now. Thanks Jim Stein for steering the HA to do the right thing.
Fire Them All

Kingsland, GA

#202 May 6, 2013
Lethargic wrote:
If the City Council could do as well as the HA we would be in a lot better place right now. Thanks Jim Stein for steering the HA to do the right thing.
Do as well for who? The elitists? That's the one thing they both have in common.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#203 May 6, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
OK, Dumbass, what the hell is a Librtarian? Don't use big words unless you can spell them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug's Folley 1 hr anon 23
US Military will have 6 of 11 Nuclear Subs in P... 2 hr chamorro 28
Congratulations, Attorney General Loretta Lynch 2 hr Nobel 19
does camden county need a homeless shelter? (Dec '09) 8 hr Another Bob 60
Trailer park end of Satilla street Sat getWhatYouDeserve 1
School Board version of a shakedown!!!!! Sat Schoolsystemoverkil 9
Cumberland Pizza And Games (Oct '14) May 1 not an old woman 14
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE