Brunswick News
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Inquiring Mind

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
I've subscribe to the Brunswick News online now that they are covering news in Camden. Beats the society gazette aka Tribune Georgian. Saw Gordon Jackson at the St Marys budget meeting today. That means readers will be able to read about what took place tomorrow instead of having to wait several days. Don't even bother listening for any news on radio here anymore. All they do is read the police reports.
Miami

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Been reading it for a while and completely agree.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Do they have a regular daily section with Camden news or does Gordon cover Camden ad hoc?
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Sorry roly poly you'll have to buy it or subscribe. Your government benefits don't extend to buying your newspaper.
Really

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Gordon covers most of Camden's hot topics. This week there was a article about how Doyle Strickland/ Bill DeLoughy will continue to elevate that low bid contract that Doyle was awarded because he keeps finding additional problems with orange hall.

He also had a great article yesterday on the Hospital Authority fiasco. Stein was looking as stupid as ever. He is crying because he sent a open records request to Spencer and Spencer told him to basically F--- off. Spencer is continually schooling Stein on the law. How ironic!!!
albert

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Gordon isn't afraid to include facts that our hometown gazette often omits to be politically correct, not offend advertisers, and most importantly not ruffle the feathers of Helton's Osprey Cove neighbors.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#7 Apr 29, 2013
I'll have to check that out.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Really wrote:
Gordon covers most of Camden's hot topics. This week there was a article about how Doyle Strickland/ Bill DeLoughy will continue to elevate that low bid contract that Doyle was awarded because he keeps finding additional problems with orange hall.
He also had a great article yesterday on the Hospital Authority fiasco. Stein was looking as stupid as ever. He is crying because he sent a open records request to Spencer and Spencer told him to basically F--- off. Spencer is continually schooling Stein on the law. How ironic!!!
Really? On what legal grounds did Spencer do that?

What did Stein request?
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Apr 30, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? On what legal grounds did Spencer do that?
What did Stein request?
Well Jay, as a representative, Spencer is exempt from an open records request. Why would Spencer out his constituants? This is just another example of Stein thinking Spencer has no concept of the law and more or less tried to call his bluff. It didnt work. Spencer knew the law and basically told Jimmy to go suck eggs.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#10 May 1, 2013
Good for Spencer. That courage and knowledge is why I voted for him.

We finally go someone in public office beside a run of the mill Kamden Kounty politician. Pun intended.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#11 May 2, 2013
Jackson was fired or run off from his last two newspapers let's see how long he lasts in thugwick.
Anon

United States

#12 May 2, 2013
So far so good for Gordon! He has reported more accurately and factually on this topic than the local wrapper. When Johnathon was at the local wrapper, it was much better.

Wonder if Jill will list the people who actually visited the center on a weekly bases. Or will she allow her love of Stein and the Osprey Covites continue to surpress accurate/detailed reporting.

Gordon has reported on this topic 4 times, lets see what the wrapper comes up with tomorrow.
flip flop

Kingsland, GA

#13 May 2, 2013
anon wrote:
Jackson was fired or run off from his last two newspapers let's see how long he lasts in thugwick.
This is untrue. The T-U has had several rounds of lay offs. Gordon survived a couple, but was finally lowest in seniority in his area. Hard copy readership and the number of advertisers are plummeting. It's as simple as that.
Mike

Saint Marys, GA

#14 May 2, 2013
Anything but the biazzed local rag would be a God send,
Truth is

Kissimmee, FL

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Mike wrote:
Anything but the biazzed local rag would be a God send,
That's because Jill is to close to the system!

Gordon wrote a great article today about the HA illegal activities. How ironic that Jim Stein tried to convince the St. Mary's City Council to sign the same type intergovernmental agreement that he got the County to sign; which allowed Judge Gillette and Wise to escape punishment for stealing God only knows how much from the taxpayers of Camden!

I sincerely hope this is the end for Jim Stein! And if the FBI and Attorney Generals office is truly investigating the spending practices of the city we may end up with a net full of misfits. That would be the best thing to ever happen here!!!

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#16 Jun 18, 2013
Today?

I just subscribed and the only article I can find by Gordon today is about motorcycle safety training on the base.

What heading is the story you cite under?
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Jun 18, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Today?
I just subscribed and the only article I can find by Gordon today is about motorcycle safety training on the base.
What heading is the story you cite under?
NO DUMMY...LAST WEEK!! OF COURSE TODAY!!!Do try to keep up fat man!

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#18 Jun 18, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
NO DUMMY...LAST WEEK!! OF COURSE TODAY!!!Do try to keep up fat man!
You little shit, the man said it was in today's paper NINE HOURS ago, not last week.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#19 Jun 18, 2013
You stupid bastard,you claim to be so damn smart,if you were,you would would have picked up on the sarcasm.You rotund piece of crap!
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Maybe your old man should have put a plug in your head when you were a pup and saved us a ton of aggravation.But it is now obvious why you are the way you are...Daddy didn't love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Finney motorcycleless repair 4 hr Charles 8
174 Homes currently for sale in Osprey Cove (Sep '10) 4 hr I Remember 31
Conservation Use vs Conservation Easement 4 hr anon 2
Early Voting Has Moreno Winning 5 hr Anon 12
Jaynius' neighbor arrested 6 hr Sigismund Schlomo... 12
Commissioners to hear variance on Cumberland Is... 21 hr Boris 24
Thank you President Obama Fri Trump is a Genius 2

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages