Entertainment resort planned off I-95...

Entertainment resort planned off I-95 in Kingsland

There are 30 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Entertainment resort planned off I-95 in Kingsland. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

A Minneapolis company plans to build an entertainment resort on a 575-acre site fronting Interstate 95 in Kingsland, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lee

Woodbine, GA

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
Joe, by the way, built that S/D on Dover Bluff Rd -the one with it's own sewage treatment plant visible from the Interstate.
Joe is also the same guy who managed to bilk several local banks out of millions front loading his "investment subdivisions" while no work was being completed. If Joe is involved consider this project a scam.
ye heard

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Oct 2, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
Joe, by the way, built that S/D on Dover Bluff Rd -the one with it's own sewage treatment plant visible from the Interstate.
the one that went belly up and beat lots of honest people out of their money, ye heard??
JOE

Woodbine, GA

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Not to mention hardley anyone lives in that sub division.
oldtimer in town

Columbus, GA

#25 Oct 2, 2012
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe is also the same guy who managed to bilk several local banks out of millions front loading his "investment subdivisions" while no work was being completed. If Joe is involved consider this project a scam.
Heard Bill Gross is going to be involved in building this resort. also doesn't he own most of the land? hope he is better at this then in building homes
wheres the beef

Kingsland, GA

#26 Oct 3, 2012
The Gross family owns the land north of Mill House, north of that a group call V V Farms out of Jacksonville. Bill Gross owns that land where this is proposed. I think a better location would be exit 1 between I95 and osprey cove, but they must want the frontage to I95 that the current location provides.
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Chip is very involved. Just look at what is going to happen on the property just north of this behind Millhouse. Get ready Kingsland. Here comes the T A D.
oldtimer in town

United States

#27 Oct 3, 2012
wheres the beef wrote:
The Gross family owns the land north of Mill House, north of that a group call V V Farms out of Jacksonville. Bill Gross owns that land where this is proposed. I think a better location would be exit 1 between I95 and osprey cove, but they must want the frontage to I95 that the current location provides.
<quoted text>
sure didn't know that - i'm new so don't know all the ins and outs.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#28 Oct 3, 2012
But aren't y'all researcxhing ownership in the wrong quadrant of the I-95/Exit 3 interchange?

Accordig to the T&G, the proposed developement will be in the SOUTHwest quadrant, back behind Cracker Barrel.
Lee

Woodbine, GA

#29 Oct 3, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
But aren't y'all researcxhing ownership in the wrong quadrant of the I-95/Exit 3 interchange?
Accordig to the T&G, the proposed developement will be in the SOUTHwest quadrant, back behind Cracker Barrel.
Get the pork chop out of your mouth and keep up fatty. There is also a development north of 40 in the works. Geeesh. Get with it tubby.
wheres the beef

Eastaboga, AL

#30 Oct 3, 2012
Yes. Land owned by Bill Gross. To the north across highway 40 behind Mill House, Gross owned. North of that V V Farms.
Moreno Jay wrote:
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#31 Oct 3, 2012
ye heard wrote:
<quoted text>the one that went belly up and beat lots of honest people out of their money, ye heard??
Could you be more specific? That describes every development in the past 10 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPA? Beat a woman? No problem 3 min ex- navy wife 47
Universal Basic Income 1 hr John 4
No such thing as "clean coal" GOP 1 hr Earl 1
And now...the rest of the story 1 hr John 4
Missing Obama 1 hr chucksmga 11
Follow the money from Russia to Trump 12 hr LonePalm 6
FAKE NEWS, FAKE FOLLOWERS: CNN Has 17 Million F... 12 hr LonePalm 3

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance