First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Apr 26, 2013
PISSEDOFFLOCAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You howling cows that think you can yell and scream at city council meetings may have got away with it last meeting, but next time it happens you will be removed from the premises. We are not going to put up with your Jerry Springer mentality. You are being watched and you will eventually screw yourselves. You don't have the right to do as you please. THERE'S ALOT MORE PEOPLE WATCHING THIS PLAY OUT THAN YOU THINK.
Am I reading this correct you say you are going to take away freedom of speech? What you want to become Obama and take away the rest of my right also?
If you are a true local ever day the steel away is tied to city dock walk and give Mr.Lang the money he just lost. Find out how muvh advalourm tax should he be paying like the rest of us that own boats.
everytime they get water you walk up and pay that bill.
at the 1st of every year go pay county and city taxes that would of been on tax roll if someone else bought it.
everytime the grass needs to be cut go cut it.

Just keep in your mind alot of us other locals use our 2nd right
PISSEDOFFLOCAL

Herndon, PA

#23 Apr 26, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I reading this correct you say you are going to take away freedom of speech? What you want to become Obama and take away the rest of my right also?
If you are a true local ever day the steel away is tied to city dock walk and give Mr.Lang the money he just lost. Find out how muvh advalourm tax should he be paying like the rest of us that own boats.
everytime they get water you walk up and pay that bill.
at the 1st of every year go pay county and city taxes that would of been on tax roll if someone else bought it.
everytime the grass needs to be cut go cut it.
Just keep in your mind alot of us other locals use our 2nd right
No, I believe in the 1st and 2nd ammendments. That does not give you the right to spew @ the mouth and publically berate city officials in public meetings. You need to adress your concerns without being a bufoon. You and your boys are walking a thin line or may have crossed the line of slander, terroristic threats and criminal harrassment. It will all come out in the wash someday. You need to back off or you and your boys just may be infront of a judge someday trying to explain your way out off some jail time or a healthy restituition fine.
Jaw Bar

Saint Marys, GA

#24 Apr 26, 2013
Just don't cut the boat lose and let it sink. Boat is way to nice to be destroyed.

Prop tangled is more to my liking.
Jorge

Herndon, PA

#25 Apr 26, 2013
Jaw Bar wrote:
Just don't cut the boat lose and let it sink. Boat is way to nice to be destroyed.
Prop tangled is more to my liking.
Irresponsible talk.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#26 Apr 26, 2013
PISSEDOFFLOCAL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I believe in the 1st and 2nd ammendments. That does not give you the right to spew @ the mouth and publically berate city officials in public meetings. You need to adress your concerns without being a bufoon. You and your boys are walking a thin line or may have crossed the line of slander, terroristic threats and criminal harrassment. It will all come out in the wash someday. You need to back off or you and your boys just may be infront of a judge someday trying to explain your way out off some jail time or a healthy restituition fine.
So when did anyone berate city official? If you are talking about Gene on last monday? If I'm not mistaken Gene did not get upset until Roger Weaver reached up and grabbed his hand. By ga. law that is assault. That is on film.
Now if our elected is as thin skin as our president. They need to step outof that. Our tax dollars pays them to sit and hear us.
So I have not said a word I have only sat and listened.
What I heard and read Roger and council wants us to be Groton Conn.
I say if they want that move there.
Take it from a person who has been here a few days.There were more money downtown when I was 12 than there is now.
So if anyone should go before a judge its 4 of the 7 that you call city officals. Its called mis spendind our tax money,not giving city workers a pay raise in several years.then the 4 of them voted behind closed doorsto purchase gilman dockhouse. How much better do you think city workers would have thought of the city.
vodka

Saint Marys, GA

#27 Apr 26, 2013
I say before every C.C.meeting cheif Hatch should make all 7 give a breath test to make sure a red face in the middle is not because of vodka.
I have seen him fly off the handle a time or 2.
Can't tell if he is drunk on power or vodka.

As bad as it hurts Tommy is right Mr.Weaver grabbed Gene. To me he was on the city's time so he may need a few weeks at home with no pay.
nobs

Fernandina Beach, FL

#28 Apr 26, 2013
Jaw Bar wrote:
Just don't cut the boat lose and let it sink. Boat is way to nice to be destroyed.
Prop tangled is more to my liking.
Great idea. Try effing with someone's boat, that's a great way to get shot.

Dumbass.
saphire

Arab, AL

#29 Apr 26, 2013
guess what? RW defended himself, he reached out and pushed Gene's hand away from his face...hmmm may have been the ***third*** time Gene turned and got in to RW's face and I am talking Gene's finger being an inch or two from RW's nose. I was there, I will bear witness to who assaulted who. Gene was clearly out of order,he should have been escorted out. He should be barred from speaking at any public meeting in the Council Chambers. That is in the 'Rules of Decorum' look it up, it is on the city website, I did.
vodka

Saint Marys, GA

#30 Apr 26, 2013
saphire
I thik you had to much that night also. Gene was telling the mayor that whatever it was on the MHD saying Roger had stated small crab company. Had offended Gene. Gene turn to RW and said his was one of the biggest in GA.The mayor sked Gene to talk their way and Gene turned facing council. Thats when RW grabbed his hand.
Then is when Gene got loud but that was after RW tried to talk over Gene.
I was on 3rd row from front and no fingers was in RW or Genes face.
Being honest I don't think RW was trying to offend him and was trying to get his attention not being mean or anthing thats when the mayor race to raised his voice tp GH.
All in all I dont think either was meaning to be rude.
If I was Gene and he has a Fl. crab permit for 1000 traps.I would go dump 500 of them unbaited from the mooring bouy slap to marsh
Everyone is saying they are in Fl. DNR cant say crap. Thats Fl.wter by what they say
PISSEDOFFLOCAL

Herndon, PA

#31 Apr 26, 2013
Jaw Bar wrote:
Just don't cut the boat lose and let it sink. Boat is way to nice to be destroyed.
Prop tangled is more to my liking.
I would not go there. You friggin idots think you can't be traced through this forum. Keep up your veiled threats and see how much longer until your going to be in front of a judge.
vodka

Saint Marys, GA

#32 Apr 26, 2013
Tell me where I have made a threat. you may have bumped your hesd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of St. Marys 6 hr Bob 7
Public not interested in district voting 6 hr Albert 26
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 8 hr grover 5
JDA vs Private Business 10 hr AntiBS 7
Bush pulls Prez trigger, Democrats cheer! Thu Dr_Lecter 18
Great job, Mr. President, great job! Thu Lenny 18
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi Thu Dr_Lecter 22
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Julio Jones not seen practicing on Friday
Bleacher Report 9:09 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Falcons
NFL10:25 AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports