anon

Herndon, PA

#166 Nov 22, 2012
look family friend i dont know what you been smoking but you better put the pipe down cause there aint no help for the judge just like there wasnt any for williams
Truth is

United States

#167 Nov 23, 2012
Family Friend wrote:
That is another lie, Shirley won fair and square. You people just will not leave anything alone I am done putting anything on here !
Maybe you should have told her to leave the county coffers alone!
Maybe you should tell her not to take the fall alone.
Make you should tell her to cut a deal telling all the abnormalities of the registrars office under the supervisor of elections tenure, maybe the JQC will leave her alone.
Bonnie Blue Butler

Saint Marys, GA

#168 Nov 23, 2012
Sounds like to me the st marys election complaint ( Nov 2011) got the ball rolling.
Wow

Woodbine, GA

#169 Nov 23, 2012
JQC has NEVER lost a case........In 40 Years........
Up North

Savannah, GA

#170 Nov 23, 2012
Wow wrote:
JQC has NEVER lost a case........In 40 Years........
I thought the JQC only made recommendations to the Supreme Court Of Georgia and it was then up to them to decide on a reprimand or removal from office. That is if JQC and Shirley go that far and she does not resign. If I am in error I am sure my error will be explained to me. If it goes to a criminal trial, which I doubt, she would get to face the person that made the charges and that could get interesting.
Fiddledeedee

Herndon, PA

#171 Nov 28, 2012
Is it true that Shirley got arrested and taken to Glynn Co this past weekend or is this just the crap pot being stirred???
in the know

Herndon, PA

#172 Nov 28, 2012
crap-o-la if she got arrested who would slop the trough for her ole man he cant miss to many meals he might dry up and blow away lahahahahahahah
gajqc news

Kingsland, GA

#173 Nov 28, 2012
http://www.gajqc.com/news.cfm

click on "Notice of Formal Proceedings"
The Shadow

Saint Marys, GA

#174 Nov 28, 2012
Im afraid this is bad news for two.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#175 Nov 28, 2012
Wonder if the employee that forged the judge's signature and submitted the envoices, as noted and alledged, will be in any trouble or get a bye for testimony. Just curious.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#176 Nov 28, 2012
Typo- invoices not envoices
Anon

United States

#177 Nov 28, 2012
Shirley had until November 19th to file her response. Geesh, Karma is something serious. Martin appointed her Associate Probate Judge to give her name recognition in her annointment. That move caused her to be held to a higher standard. Now she's going to JAIL!!!!!
Trigger

Calhoun City, MS

#178 Nov 28, 2012
Up North wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the JQC only made recommendations to the Supreme Court Of Georgia and it was then up to them to decide on a reprimand or removal from office. That is if JQC and Shirley go that far and she does not resign. If I am in error I am sure my error will be explained to me. If it goes to a criminal trial, which I doubt, she would get to face the person that made the charges and that could get interesting.
The criminal portion of this investigation will be presented to a Grand Jury. The review by the JQC is separate from the criminal action. The JQC can recommend removal or reprimand to the Attorney General. Shirley will be removed from office, and will almost certainly be indicted on most of the 9 counts being investigated by the GBI. Each count mentioned in the JQC complaint is a felony. As far as facing her accuser, she already knows who "spilled the beans". It was a former employee of Probate Court. As has been mentioned here by myself and others, this is just the beginning. There will be MUCH more to come.
Truth is

United States

#179 Nov 28, 2012
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminal portion of this investigation will be presented to a Grand Jury. The review by the JQC is separate from the criminal action. The JQC can recommend removal or reprimand to the Attorney General. Shirley will be removed from office, and will almost certainly be indicted on most of the 9 counts being investigated by the GBI. Each count mentioned in the JQC complaint is a felony. As far as facing her accuser, she already knows who "spilled the beans". It was a former employee of Probate Court. As has been mentioned here by myself and others, this is just the beginning. There will be MUCH more to come.
Wow!!!!
George

United States

#180 Nov 28, 2012
Anon wrote:
Shirley had until November 19th to file her response. Geesh, Karma is something serious. Martin appointed her Associate Probate Judge to give her name recognition in her annointment. That move caused her to be held to a higher standard. Now she's going to JAIL!!!!!
Matbe Her and Amanda can be carpet munching cell mates.
Shank

Opelika, AL

#181 Nov 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>Matbe Her and Amanda can be carpet munching cell mates.
Thanks a lot! That visual just ruined a darned good breakfast.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#182 Nov 29, 2012
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You must be a lawyer and I assume you referred to Ms. Kennedy.
Anon

United States

#183 Nov 29, 2012
Wonder why no charges have been file against the Probate Judge?
Up North

Savannah, GA

#184 Nov 29, 2012
Anon wrote:
Very good question. Could be they still will and all of this so far is based on what Patsy told them. Seems to me "if" Shirley is guilty they would have to look at the judge too.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#185 Nov 29, 2012
Anon wrote:
Very good question. They still may. Could be what has been done so far is based on what Patsy told them. You would think if Shirley is guilty they would look at the judge also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Oh my 55,281
St Marys, The Oldest and Best 22 min Bob 11
Moreno's success rests on the one thing he can'... 4 hr All Public Offici... 11
Moreno's Public Endorsements 12 hr Bob 98
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr The WB 2,055
10 Lessons From Real-Life Revolutions That Fict... 13 hr LonePalm 4
Another sailboat sinks in the anchorage South o... 13 hr Fergus 20
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search