“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#143 Nov 11, 2012
anon wrote:
Damn Jay you posted your F'ed up comment on the wrong thread, this is about Wise the Crook not Tommy the EX Sheriff
Wrong, you hateful, ignorant bastard. Read post # 125 on THIS thread then ESAD!
kma

Kingsland, GA

#144 Nov 11, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you hateful, ignorant bastard. Read post # 125 on THIS thread then ESAD!
FYITA.
George

Kingsland, GA

#145 Nov 12, 2012
Easy there Turdeno you will blow a gasket instead of blowing your EBT card at lunch

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#146 Nov 17, 2012
kma wrote:
<quoted text>FYITA.
I'll bet that's right up your alley, eh, sweetie?
Anonymous

Herndon, PA

#147 Nov 18, 2012
Shirley is sending out spam emails requesting character letters be written and sent to the JQC on her behalf. wow
real jobs

Loxahatchee, FL

#148 Nov 18, 2012
Spam taste good. Those receiving these emails must have had email contact with her in some way. I see nothing wrong with her asking. If you do not want to then don't.
IDK

Sharpsburg, GA

#149 Nov 18, 2012
real jobs wrote:
Spam taste good. Those receiving these emails must have had email contact with her in some way. I see nothing wrong with her asking. If you do not want to then don't.
Or, email contact with Probate Court....
Anonymous

Herndon, PA

#150 Nov 18, 2012
If someone has emailed Probate court, then she doesn't have the right to use their email addresses for personnel use. Isn't this some of the same behavior that she is being accused of now? Using her position for personal gain?
anon

Kingsland, GA

#151 Nov 18, 2012
She is trying to gain keeping a paycheck instead of getting kicked out of her job you dont expect her to give up without a fight do you ? Remember Amanda "the crook" Williams she tried to fight it as well.
Holy Toledo Batman

Herndon, PA

#152 Nov 18, 2012
If the allegations are true, it's going to take more than a few character letters to get her out of this mess.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#153 Nov 18, 2012
JQC has NEVER lost a case, she is GONE gives her more time to spend with her fat husband if she can stand him.
Wow

Calhoun City, MS

#154 Nov 21, 2012
She will never be Swore in as judge. She has treated her workers bad. You can't do wrong for ever is will come back on you. It coming!!!!!!!!!
Up North

Savannah, GA

#157 Nov 22, 2012
I thought the people of Camden County elected her. JQC could only reprimand her instead of remove. Right?
anon

Herndon, PA

#158 Nov 22, 2012
Up North wrote:
I thought the people of Camden County elected her. JQC could only reprimand her instead of remove. Right?
You need to do a google search for "amanda williams" that will give you a look at what the JQC can do to an elected by the people judge, they work for and report directly to the Governor who has the power to remove anyone from an elected office in the state.
Wally

Sylacauga, AL

#159 Nov 22, 2012
Up North wrote:
The JQC can either reprimand or remove any Judge in the state. All judges are elected by the people with the exception of federal juges. Shirley's biggest problems will come when she is indicted criminally. Then she will probably spill her guts and other heads will start to roll. This is only the beginning of a very tragic chapter in the reputation of Camden County.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#160 Nov 22, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do a google search for "amanda williams" that will give you a look at what the JQC can do to an elected by the people judge, they work for and report directly to the Governor who has the power to remove anyone from an elected office in the state.
I know all about Amanda Williams and know that JQC can remove her but they can reprimand if they choose.
Family Friend

Herndon, PA

#162 Nov 22, 2012
All of you people need to leave Shirly alone she has not done anything wrong and you will see that this will all go away and she will be your Judge for along time.
Family Friend

Herndon, PA

#163 Nov 22, 2012
I just do not understand why everyone is believing any of this stuff, Shirley has worked in that office for years and Martin has always trusted her and still does. She was voted in and that proves that everyone trusts her.
Anon

United States

#164 Nov 22, 2012
Not really!!! Martin counted the votes, so the chances of her not winning was slim to none!!!
Family Friend

Herndon, PA

#165 Nov 22, 2012
That is another lie, Shirley won fair and square. You people just will not leave anything alone I am done putting anything on here !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"White People Deserve Safe Spaces Without Ethni... 3 min Cheap Trick 1
WJC (William Jefferson Clinton), LLC. 32 min Scum Sleuth 1
Topix Poster Reported Dead 45 min Vickies Circle kn... 92
Poll Who Believes Linda Williams Sucks as a St Marys... 50 min OMG 9
Ethnic Minorities Deserve Safe Spaces Without W... 1 hr King Tutsi Wutsi 9
All gave some, Some gave all 12 hr LonePalm Sux 3
More complete stupidity from DC 14 hr abm22 3
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE