Shirley wise being indicted?
tell no tales

United States

#83 Oct 22, 2012
Do the words "I told you so" mean anything to all who voted for a crook. Now when I say its not over, there will be more chargesto come believe it. And when someone tells the JQC is looking into Martin, you can believe it. AND the JQC wants the county to investigate her on criminal charges.

I love the song, another one bites the dust.
ye herd

Herndon, PA

#84 Oct 22, 2012
tell no tales wrote:
Do the words "I told you so" mean anything to all who voted for a crook. Now when I say its not over, there will be more chargesto come believe it. And when someone tells the JQC is looking into Martin, you can believe it. AND the JQC wants the county to investigate her on criminal charges.
I love the song, another one bites the dust.
I thought you was banned as part of your probation Rick! ye herd?
IDK

Lithonia, GA

#85 Oct 22, 2012
heres the latest wrote:
The Camden County probate office has a new employee. Her name is Glenda Gillette Foddrell and yes she is the brother to Martin Gillette. I bet you didnt know that he will be staying on our county tax roll for an unspefied time until Shirley gets her bearings as new probate judge. How many other people have applied for a position with the probage court and didnt get a chance.....ohhhhh let me rephase that...that postion was never posted to the public....so no one could apply for it.....she just got slid in the back door...what about the people who have worked there before Glenda, will they get stepped over so she can take Shirley's old position?????
. Before you crawl someone and throw out comments about stupidity, you might read your own comment before you hit "post comment". Dumbass
Della

Knoxville, TN

#86 Oct 22, 2012
I think that person meant, she is the "sister", hahaha
al Pope

Saint Marys, GA

#87 Oct 22, 2012
Shirley Wise is catching hell and she is still just working for Judge Martin Gillette
This is his show until January. Why is Shirley the bad one here. Makes no sense.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88 Oct 22, 2012
I'm trying to understand what is going on here. Is there a link to some sort of charges or investigation?

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#89 Oct 22, 2012
I want Charter Schools wrote:
"brother of Martin"? Did you mean sister of Martin?
Thank you for educating the ignorant shit. Of course, I can't read.

LMAO
Jo Jo

Knoxville, TN

#90 Oct 22, 2012
Ethos wrote:
I'm trying to understand what is going on here. Is there a link to some sort of charges or investigation?
JQC accuses Camden County probate judge of bribery, google these words or go to Law.com

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#91 Oct 22, 2012
Thanks for the direction. One thing of concern is how much involvement the sheriff will have in the next election.
Series of Complaints

Saint Marys, GA

#92 Oct 22, 2012
A series of complaints were filed since Dec 2011...from the probate office to the registrar's office....eating crow sucks.

There is an old saying out there: What comes around, goes around.
Truth is

United States

#93 Oct 22, 2012
none of this is surprising! How will they ever be able to dictate another election? Why is Shirley being targeted and not Martin? Has Martin already retired?
Sue

Kingsland, GA

#94 Oct 23, 2012
Truth is wrote:
Why is Shirley being targeted and not Martin? Has Martin already retired?
Robbie?
Truth is

United States

#95 Oct 23, 2012
I commend Robbie if true!

It's really sad when individuals serve in this capacity an are unethical. Maybe this is a continuation of the Camden County colon cleansing. So sad so MUCH corruption and unethical behavior in one County!
Almost Famous

Myrtle Beach, SC

#96 Oct 23, 2012
Could someone tell me what hold ed cleary has on probate ? wHAT IS THE CONNECTION ????

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#97 Oct 23, 2012
Ethos wrote:
Thanks for the direction. One thing of concern is how much involvement the sheriff will have in the next election.
Cheap shot, Thuggie scum.

What involvement, other than being a candidate, has Sheriff Gregory had in any election?

Pewrhaps you're confsing him with scofflaw scum Smith and his involvment in installing "a simple file clerk" on the county commission.
IDK

Oxford, GA

#98 Oct 23, 2012
al Pope wrote:
Shirley Wise is catching hell and she is still just working for Judge Martin Gillette
This is his show until January. Why is Shirley the bad one here. Makes no sense.
Umm....read the JQC statement of charges bub. Accepting monetary compensation in the form of a kickback alone, creating false invoices for personal gain....gee al, your statement makes no sense. If true they are more than misconduct, they are crimes.
Anonymous

Herndon, PA

#99 Oct 23, 2012
Looks like she screwed the pooch on this one.
Anon

United States

#100 Oct 23, 2012
What is Glenda Foddrell position in the Probate office? Does the system see that Shirley is headed to the pin so theyr'e positioning Glenda to inherit the Probate Judge slot?
Ferret

Herndon, PA

#101 Oct 23, 2012
It's pretty difficult for a Probate Judge to sign anything when he's on Cumberland at the ranch!
Amazed

United States

#102 Oct 24, 2012
If this takes out Shirley , Martin retires and two others die! We might just have the first fair election in Camden County! Amazed we could possibly make history in 2013! Better late than never. Jay might actaully be allowed to win next time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 City Council Election 38 min Moreno Jay 39
DWS Served Class Action Lawsuit for Rigging Pri... 55 min Moreno Jay 4
BREAKING: Wasserman Schultz Resigns! 1 hr Moreno Jay 2
An example of Trump screwing the little guy 1 hr Betty 7
Lock Step Enemedia 2 hr LonePalm 1
Democrats In Disarray As Convention Begins 2 hr LonePalm 1
Black Lives Mater to invade St.Marys this weekend. 3 hr w a t c h i n g 273

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance