Anon

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Martin can't hire her for anything, she can't seek elected or appointed public office.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Anon wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how the Probate Judge has the authority to make the decision not to prosecute?
What does the County Manager and County Atorney have to do with this decision? Or was her Attorney allowed to make this decision for all of us?
Good questions? Does anyone know the answer?

Not certain but I think the Commissioners had to agree.
IDK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Actually, her prosecution had nothing to do with Martin, Howard, or the commissioners. JQC and the AG selected the prosecutor from a north Georgia judicial circuit to investigate the criminal counts against Wise. Martin's comment merely meant that he would not cooperate with the investigation and be a witness against his "friend". What bothers me most is the quick plea deal and the fact that they only went back to 2008 on the theft of funds from vital statistics. No telling how much was actually taken from that account prior to that.
WWRD

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Well the "fat lady" has sang, and Shirley not so Wise is out and a convicted multiple felon all cause she just could not do the job trusted to her by the PEOPLE of this County without stealing from US the PEOPLE. If I was her I would move the hell out of here. Ya got to ask yourselves this question, What Will Ronny Do ????????
Anon

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

WWRD wrote:
Well the "fat lady" has sang, and Shirley not so Wise is out and a convicted multiple felon all cause she just could not do the job trusted to her by the PEOPLE of this County without stealing from US the PEOPLE. If I was her I would move the hell out of here. Ya got to ask yourselves this question, What Will Ronny Do ????????
One thing he needs to do now is to remove all the firearms from his house that his now convicted felon of a wife can no longer be around!
Anon

Yulee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Whoopsy.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing he needs to do now is to remove all the firearms from his house that his now convicted felon of a wife can no longer be around!
Wrong. SHE can't own firearms. He can.
Anon

Yulee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Yes but it's not a simple question. He can own firearms but he has to ensure that she can't gain access to them and that could be risky at best. If the police or Prosecutor felt that she could gain access then it could be considered illegal to have the firearms in the residence.
who cares

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

who cares about firearms the good thing is she is gone so lets get on with the election of an honest judge.
HUMM

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

WWRD wrote:
For some reason I think Ronny might also have a record or that may have been covered up also from when he worked for the tire company years ago. Anyone remember??
Vote Tommy

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Look people get out and vote for Tommy for Probate then our worries will be over for that office at least.

Vote Tommy for Probate !
IDK

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nope.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 272 of272
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min silverfox 49,387
Residential car lots 9 hr ScottyB 92
kingsland adventure park 9 hr anon 69
Which pest control? 20 hr Nan-zilla 3
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) Tue joker 37
The new "OPS" location (Dec '13) Mon Wrinkletard 52
Automobile Dearlerships Mon Jax 5
•••
•••
•••
Kingsland Dating

more search filters

less search filters