First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Anon

Cleveland, GA

#267 Dec 12, 2012
Martin can't hire her for anything, she can't seek elected or appointed public office.
Anon

Covington, GA

#268 Dec 13, 2012
Anon wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how the Probate Judge has the authority to make the decision not to prosecute?
What does the County Manager and County Atorney have to do with this decision? Or was her Attorney allowed to make this decision for all of us?
Good questions? Does anyone know the answer?

Not certain but I think the Commissioners had to agree.
IDK

United States

#269 Dec 13, 2012
Actually, her prosecution had nothing to do with Martin, Howard, or the commissioners. JQC and the AG selected the prosecutor from a north Georgia judicial circuit to investigate the criminal counts against Wise. Martin's comment merely meant that he would not cooperate with the investigation and be a witness against his "friend". What bothers me most is the quick plea deal and the fact that they only went back to 2008 on the theft of funds from vital statistics. No telling how much was actually taken from that account prior to that.
WWRD

Herndon, PA

#270 Dec 13, 2012
Well the "fat lady" has sang, and Shirley not so Wise is out and a convicted multiple felon all cause she just could not do the job trusted to her by the PEOPLE of this County without stealing from US the PEOPLE. If I was her I would move the hell out of here. Ya got to ask yourselves this question, What Will Ronny Do ????????
Anon

Herndon, PA

#271 Dec 13, 2012
WWRD wrote:
Well the "fat lady" has sang, and Shirley not so Wise is out and a convicted multiple felon all cause she just could not do the job trusted to her by the PEOPLE of this County without stealing from US the PEOPLE. If I was her I would move the hell out of here. Ya got to ask yourselves this question, What Will Ronny Do ????????
One thing he needs to do now is to remove all the firearms from his house that his now convicted felon of a wife can no longer be around!
Anon

Yulee, FL

#272 Dec 13, 2012
Whoopsy.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#273 Dec 13, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing he needs to do now is to remove all the firearms from his house that his now convicted felon of a wife can no longer be around!
Wrong. SHE can't own firearms. He can.
Anon

Yulee, FL

#274 Dec 13, 2012
Yes but it's not a simple question. He can own firearms but he has to ensure that she can't gain access to them and that could be risky at best. If the police or Prosecutor felt that she could gain access then it could be considered illegal to have the firearms in the residence.
who cares

Herndon, PA

#275 Dec 13, 2012
who cares about firearms the good thing is she is gone so lets get on with the election of an honest judge.
HUMM

Woodbine, GA

#276 Dec 13, 2012
WWRD wrote:
For some reason I think Ronny might also have a record or that may have been covered up also from when he worked for the tire company years ago. Anyone remember??
Vote Tommy

Herndon, PA

#277 Dec 14, 2012
Look people get out and vote for Tommy for Probate then our worries will be over for that office at least.

Vote Tommy for Probate !
IDK

Covington, GA

#278 Dec 14, 2012
Nope.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Boswell Weddings (Jan '10) 1 hr georgia lady 34
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 1 hr SMH 17
And so it starts.............. 2 hr Please 19
Any ladies watching the Hallmark Channel? 6 hr georgia lady 4
Has Jay been making an ad in the UK? 8 hr Nancy 8
Mayor DeBlasio, are you happy? 8 hr Sherlock Homeboy 2
JDA vs Private Business 10 hr Moreno Jay 9
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:23PM
Saints Eliminated with Loss to Falcons
Yahoo! Sports 1:47 PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?