Wally

Harpersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Sorry about the double post. Don't know how that happened. Must be a worm in my apple.
Anon

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

the truth wrote:
Get as excited as you like, but in the end, Shirley will still be the judge and robbie will still be the guy who can't generate public support and patsy will still be fired.
Surely; you can't be serious! Shirley will never be sworn in! She has committed serious crimes against this county and deserves what she gets. I have said all along; A probate clerk does not a judge make! You didn't believe it when I said it the first time; Believe it now! Shirley will be going to jail!
anon

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Rumor in Glynn County is that Shirley Has been arrested and has resigned as of yesterday. Come on Camden, why are yall keeping this hushed hushed.
anon

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

It is now on line in the GTU. Shirley has been arrested and has RESIGNED. But only got probation after repaying money. Camden County is the only place I have ever heard that you can work for the local government get overpaid for your job,steal all the money you want and get a slap on the hand. She should be IN JAIL.
Up North

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
It is now on line in the GTU. Shirley has been arrested and has RESIGNED. But only got probation after repaying money. Camden County is the only place I have ever heard that you can work for the local government get overpaid for your job,steal all the money you want and get a slap on the hand. She should be IN JAIL.
Read that on GTU and wonder if Patsy Kennedy will now be charged. I understand she told lies to her own family in the past.
Down South

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Up North had better lawyer up. The internet is not as anonymous as you think.
bull snot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

All three of them should be charged!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Anon wrote:
There is only one attorney in town that you go running too when you are in trouble. Shirley made the right move. She may not be our judge but she will never get convicted criminally.
How did that work out for her? Looks like she ran in the wrong direction.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Worked out damn well for Shirley. Multiple felonies and her attorney got her probation and restitution. That's unheard if for something that serious. It's not what you know its who you know.
Manic Mouse

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

anon wrote:
How can they say she has repaid the County. What about the cash she took in and never deposited or accounted for. The County has no idea how much cash money she took in and never deposited in the bank. Well, this is typical for Camden County. I'm sure Judge Gillette is delighted she will not go to jail. This way he will not have to answer any questions in court about how his employee got away with this for so many years and he knew nothing about anything.........Interesting
Manic Mouse

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
Worked out damn well for Shirley. Multiple felonies and her attorney got her probation and restitution. That's unheard if for something that serious. It's not what you know its who you know.
How nice that she did not want Camden County to go to the expense of a Grand Jury and a Trial. I'm sure that the County is so happy that they will not deny her drawing Unemployment Compensation. What a crock........
Anonymous

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Worked out well? Everybody on this site had her beating the charges and being the judge for life because she had the best lawyer money could buy. Now she's a felon? Couldn't her lawyer have beat these charges if he is so good?
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Possibly but obviously she did not want to chance it. But with a sweet heart deal like that why would she. She knew she was guilty and now its over.
Truth is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

This confirms for everyone outside of Camden how sinister this community really is!!!! She has been stealing for years. God only knows how much she has actually taken. But her companion for life would not cooperate in her prosecution. But he is so concerned for the county that he is allow to retain his position.

So she gets a slap on the wrist. He gets to keep his job until he trains his sister. Then he gets to count the votes to assure her a win. You just gotta love Camden County politics!!!!
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ok!! When Danny Daniels got caught stealing at the county level they made him resign his position then gave him a cushy job in human resources. He's a lifetime member in the Kow Klub!

Prediction: Since Shirley knows ALL of their secrets and just might tell if she gets hungry. I predict since she is forbidden from seeking office; Martin will hire her as Supervisor of Elections. It's a appointed position and he seems to pull all the strings!!

This sh*t is crazy!!!! It will be a looooonggggh time before this County sees any type of economic progress. We have a bunch of damn crooks in charge and no one seems to mind!!!!

So what's next up Steins sleeves for crooks from Camden County. He wants to run one of them for Chairman of the State GOP. Can you imagine what this community is in for if they happens?

Crooks will never be prosecuted!!! They will steal more openly. Grow more weed in rental property. And the list goes on and on!!!!
North End Voter

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
Possibly but obviously she did not want to chance it. But with a sweet heart deal like that why would she. She knew she was guilty and now its over.
Maybe the IRS will not be so kind hearted to her and Martin will not be able to control them. we only hope....
Pot House Politician

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Marijuana Grow House cases got a better deal.
anon

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Pot House Politician wrote:
Marijuana Grow House cases got a better deal.
So is this over now and they have nt told us.
anon

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Her "companion" for life is a fat know nothing slug who leeches a big old paycheck off the city of kings land and has for years pretending to do a job he knows nothing about.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Can someone please explain to me how the Probate Judge has the authority to make the decision not to prosecute?

What does the County Manager and County Atorney have to do with this decision? Or was her Attorney allowed to make this decision for all of us?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of272
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hits the Nail on the head 3 hr Bundy 1
city dock 4 hr Spur Forty 57
Bundy Ranch - What you are not being told 5 hr Grim Reaper 8
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr rename 39,489
Nancy Stasinis 10 hr Old Timer 257
The new "OPS" location 21 hr Excellent Observation 35
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... Apr 18 Give more info 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search