JUST ME

Woodbine, GA

#227 Dec 8, 2012
I haven't been on here in awhile but nothing changes ....Jay your a dumbas*...always will be ...Glenda should not have been hired, she's Martins sister come on even in pooh dunk Georgia this aint right , Martin's a good Judge but didn't make a good dscision here , Robbie ...well he's Robbie about as smart as Jim stien , now he's a real dumbas*, he's probably Jays Daddy ,Bill should of fed Jim to the gators on Cumberland when he brought that reporter over there, Jim how's that oh so intelligent son of yours doing ?? graduate from college with honors yet ...blahhh haahaa,
Up North

Savannah, GA

#228 Dec 8, 2012
IDK wrote:
Er....wasn't she elected to hold office beginning January 1st? I think count 10 of the charges could prove to be the most damaging. If the fees for birth and death certificates paid in cash were never deposited over the years, that could tally up to be a substantial amount of money. This is something easily verifiable by matching deposits against vital statistics over a given period. What a shame.
Do you think this is only done in Camden County? Just curious as to who was responsible for that money. Shirley or Martin?
Yessir

Fernandina Beach, FL

#229 Dec 8, 2012
Just look at who insisted on making the deposits....I'm sure their photo is on the bank video....every time. My question is why did this take so long to come to the surface? As for this being done elsewhere, I have no idea. Hope not.
Jennifer B

Herndon, PA

#230 Dec 8, 2012
Yessir wrote:
Just look at who insisted on making the deposits....I'm sure their photo is on the bank video....every time. My question is why did this take so long to come to the surface? As for this being done elsewhere, I have no idea. Hope not.
It took many years for old Judge Amanda Willians actions to come to the surface. Good to get rid of that abortion of a judge.
Anon

Herndon, PA

#231 Dec 8, 2012
beer maker wrote:
Now eleven counts.
First Amended Notice of Formal Proceedings Re- Judge Shirley Wise 12/7/2012
http://www.gajqc.com/news.cfm
If these allegations prove to be true, Shirley is going to end up in jail before its over. WOW!!!
Anon

Herndon, PA

#232 Dec 8, 2012
Yessir wrote:
The way I read it, the deposits were never made, so nobody would be on the bank video.
IDK

United States

#233 Dec 8, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>The way I read it, the deposits were never made, so nobody would be on the bank video.
Cash payments are the receipts that were shredded. Checks were deposited....at the bank. And yes, the same person would be making the "light" deposit.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#234 Dec 8, 2012
IDK wrote:
Er....wasn't she elected to hold office beginning January 1st? I think count 10 of the charges could prove to be the most damaging. If the fees for birth and death certificates paid in cash were never deposited over the years, that could tally up to be a substantial amount of money. This is something easily verifiable by matching deposits against vital statistics over a given period. What a shame.
Probate judges are allowed to retain up to $7500 per year for these certificates as a supplement to their salary. The cap of $7500 was established by the state legislature. The remainder after $7500 is turned over to the county.
Yessir

Fernandina Beach, FL

#235 Dec 9, 2012
Ah... Spin it any way you want to....but you don't take cash out of receivables, shred the receipts, and claim that "it's ok, I'm entitled to a fee....trust me".
the truth

Saint Marys, GA

#236 Dec 9, 2012
Get as excited as you like, but in the end, Shirley will still be the judge and robbie will still be the guy who can't generate public support and patsy will still be fired.
Anon

Herndon, PA

#237 Dec 9, 2012
Up North wrote:
<quoted text>Probate judges are allowed to retain up to $7500 per year for these certificates as a supplement to their salary. The cap of $7500 was established by the state legislature. The remainder after $7500 is turned over to the county.
Well if this is truly the case and the money can be classified as salary, then there should be a record of said $7500 as taxable income.
Anon

Herndon, PA

#238 Dec 9, 2012
the truth wrote:
Get as excited as you like, but in the end, Shirley will still be the judge and robbie will still be the guy who can't generate public support and patsy will still be fired.
As for Shirley still being judge - DOUBTFULL. As for the rest, you are probably right on.
Anon

United States

#239 Dec 9, 2012
Wait a minute, Anon!!! We are discussing politics in Camden County which involves a person that knows where all of the skeletons are. If she is actually convicted for ALL of her wrongdoings I'll be very surprised!!!!!

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#240 Dec 11, 2012
Anon wrote:
Her attorney is the same person seen holding her hand during every vote counted or not counted. He is the same attorney who got a guy off who killed a elderly black guy. He felt the elderly guys life had no value. He is the same attorney who has played good cop, bad cop while fleecing our county and city governments with court cases. He is the same attorney who rallied the troops in the "let's save Amanda Williams" campaign.
Side note: JQC or a local bright attorney should research how many cases he lost under Williams. This would make for a very interesting novel.
Who is the very unethical attorney who breaches his fidiciary duties for nickles, dimes and quarters; whose name will probably appear on a government building in Camden County at death?
Okay, I give up. Now spill it - who is this ostensibly infamous attorney?
Anon

Barnwell, SC

#241 Dec 11, 2012
There is only one attorney in town that you go running too when you are in trouble. Shirley made the right move. She may not be our judge but she will never get convicted criminally. Mr Mensa you should be able to figure out who the lawyer is. It's only been mentioned about 10 times in this thread. Not mention it was on the front page of both the mullet wrappers.
Jobs

Fpo, AP

#242 Dec 11, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I give up. Now spill it - who is this ostensibly infamous attorney?
James E. Stein, PC

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#243 Dec 12, 2012
Thanks.

Obviously ( one would hope) I knew that.

Just wondering what it takes to give you clowns the balls to spit it out.
it should be

Opelika, AL

#244 Dec 12, 2012
No wonder that the "clowns" on here dislike you Jay.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#245 Dec 12, 2012
Shame on you Shirley Wise and Martin Gillette! This is the kind of crap that keeps our county in the Hall of Shame! I love this county but I am tired of being labeled by the greed and wrong doings of others who just can't keep their hand out of the pie! I am tired of being kicked in the gut by liars and back stabbers! A lot of people supported you Shirley. How could you????
Wally

Opelika, AL

#246 Dec 12, 2012
anon wrote:
Shame on you Shirley Wise and Martin Gillette! This is the kind of crap that keeps our county in the Hall of Shame! I love this county but I am tired of being labeled by the greed and wrong doings of others who just can't keep their hand out of the pie! I am tired of being kicked in the gut by liars and back stabbers! A lot of people supported you Shirley. How could you????
Spot on. And people wonder why we can't get major developers or businesses to move to Camden County. We are the laughing stock of the southeast. The law enforcement here is pathetic at best, and the county government is corrupt. When all the truth comes out on this investigation it will be a real shocker. Maybe Oprah will come back and make a movie about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min Bill in Dville 55,504
Robot with “morals” makes surprisingly deadly d... 1 hr LonePalm Sux 5
St. Marys meatier matters. 1 hr Quest 4
Woodbine needs to Pay for Police and Fire prtec... 1 hr Calling out the Liar 17
Tenn. fireman suspected of murder arrested in C... 12 hr RNeck 2
The Micheal Brown case will be judged fairly Tue li li 2
Why is the paper picking on Kingslands Mayor Tue Howso 30
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••