beer maker

North Fort Myers, FL

#207 Dec 7, 2012
Google "Georgia Code of Judicial Conduct"
Pot House Politician

Herndon, PA

#208 Dec 7, 2012
Growing marijuana in vacant houses is a threat to the stability of the entire community. Just because someone knows or owes someone should not be an excuse. The Probate Office is not involved in the St Marys Marijuana Grow House cases or the appearance of a cover-up. How many GOB's do you think it takes to cover-up such crimes? What favors do you think they are repaying?

Those who quote the rules most violate the rules the most. That's lawyers aint it?
beer maker

North Fort Myers, FL

#209 Dec 7, 2012
If you think I am a lawyer you have your head up your butt, or you drink too much of the products that I make. I hate GOB politics. If Gary Blount had anything illegal to do with the "grow houses" then he should be charged. If not involved then drop it. I wonder if my renters are growing pot.....
Up North

Savannah, GA

#210 Dec 7, 2012
How is Shirley charged with nepotism? Is she related to Glenda? It was Martin that signed off on hiring Glenda. Martin is not being investigated by JQC. If he told Shirley to hire Glenda then she just followed orders from the judge. Sure, like Jay said, Martin should not have done it but the charges are not against him. Are you people ready to blame Shirley for everything Martin did while in office? He is her boss!
beer maker

North Fort Myers, FL

#211 Dec 7, 2012
gajqc news wrote:
http://www.gajqc.com/news.cfm
click on "Notice of Formal Proceedings"
Look here for the charges.
IDK

Covington, GA

#212 Dec 7, 2012
Up North wrote:
How is Shirley charged with nepotism? Is she related to Glenda? It was Martin that signed off on hiring Glenda. Martin is not being investigated by JQC. If he told Shirley to hire Glenda then she just followed orders from the judge. Sure, like Jay said, Martin should not have done it but the charges are not against him. Are you people ready to blame Shirley for everything Martin did while in office? He is her boss!
No dumbass, nobody said she was "charged" with nepotism, cronyism maybe. She is merely returning a favor for the special treatment she has benefited from by Martin over the years.
Trigger

Calhoun City, MS

#213 Dec 7, 2012
Up North wrote:
Shirley isn't charged with anything. But, she is being investigated for 9 different counts including forgery, and bribery as well as theft. Nepotism has nothing to do with the JQC investigation against her. Once she is removed from office, a criminal prosecutor will pick up the case and present it to a Grand Jury. If they indict her, which is almost a certainty, she could face a trial on multiple felony counts. If she is convicted she could get a pretty extensive sentence. There is much more to come in this investigation though.
Annie

Herndon, PA

#214 Dec 7, 2012
Now compare this thread to the attention given to the St Marys marijuana grow house cases? Don't that indicate who is involved in pushing this thread? Sounds like certain lawyers to me.

The last thing we need in Camden County is a self appointed gang of lawyers running the Probate Office.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#215 Dec 7, 2012
IDK wrote:
<quoted text> No dumbass, nobody said she was "charged" with nepotism, cronyism maybe. She is merely returning a favor for the special treatment she has benefited from by Martin over the years.
beer makers earlier post referring to canon 4 included the word nepotism. You should call the JQC and inform them the word should have been cronyism since you are so very brilliant. I was only trying to make the point that Martin signed off on hiring his sister and nepotism should not even be used in any accusation against Shirley. I will not stoop to your level and call you names though.
beer maker

North Fort Myers, FL

#216 Dec 7, 2012
Up North wrote:
<quoted text> beer makers earlier post referring to canon 4 included the word nepotism. You should call the JQC and inform them the word should have been cronyism since you are so very brilliant. I was only trying to make the point that Martin signed off on hiring his sister and nepotism should not even be used in any accusation against Shirley. I will not stoop to your level and call you names though.
My earlier post was in response to Jay's post. Nepotism is part of Cannon 3 item C(4).
I voted for Shirley. I know Martin, Shirley, and Glenda. If you read the code of conduct and then look at what is going on, it does not look good. Read the charges.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#217 Dec 7, 2012
beer maker wrote:
<quoted text>
My earlier post was in response to Jay's post. Nepotism is part of Cannon 3 item C(4).
I voted for Shirley. I know Martin, Shirley, and Glenda. If you read the code of conduct and then look at what is going on, it does not look good. Read the charges.
Sorry I misquoted the numbers on the canon. I do not know Martin, Shirley, or Glenda and would not know them if I saw them. It does not look good but then it could be all the facts are not known as to who said or did what. I would think if Shirley was going to resign it would be before the hearing with JQC. If she goes to the hearing it would be on advice of her lawyer and if so he must have something up his sleeve. Like I said I do not know Shirley but I do know the former employee and have no faith in her.
Anon

United States

#218 Dec 8, 2012
Her attorney is the same person seen holding her hand during every vote counted or not counted. He is the same attorney who got a guy off who killed a elderly black guy. He felt the elderly guys life had no value. He is the same attorney who has played good cop, bad cop while fleecing our county and city governments with court cases. He is the same attorney who rallied the troops in the "let's save Amanda Williams" campaign.

Side note: JQC or a local bright attorney should research how many cases he lost under Williams. This would make for a very interesting novel.

Who is the very unethical attorney who breaches his fidiciary duties for nickles, dimes and quarters; whose name will probably appear on a government building in Camden County at death?
beer maker

West Palm Beach, FL

#219 Dec 8, 2012
Now eleven counts.
First Amended Notice of Formal Proceedings Re- Judge Shirley Wise 12/7/2012

http://www.gajqc.com/news.cfm
Wise Is A Crook

Herndon, PA

#220 Dec 8, 2012
And the snowball just keeps getting bigger and bigger as it rolls downhill from Atlanta to Camdumb County Gee A.
beer maker

West Palm Beach, FL

#221 Dec 8, 2012
Wonder how big said snowball will get and whom it will consume.
beer drinker

Herndon, PA

#222 Dec 8, 2012
When is this woman gonna get thrown out of office ?
Govment Sux

Herndon, PA

#223 Dec 8, 2012
OMG Are there any honest public officials in Kamdumn County???

Is the new multi-million dollar court house infested with crooks?
whateva

Japan

#224 Dec 8, 2012
beer drinker wrote:
When is this woman gonna get thrown out of office ?
She is not in office.
IDK

United States

#225 Dec 8, 2012
Er....wasn't she elected to hold office beginning January 1st? I think count 10 of the charges could prove to be the most damaging. If the fees for birth and death certificates paid in cash were never deposited over the years, that could tally up to be a substantial amount of money. This is something easily verifiable by matching deposits against vital statistics over a given period. What a shame.
Up North

Savannah, GA

#226 Dec 8, 2012
Wise Is A Crook wrote:
And the snowball just keeps getting bigger and bigger as it rolls downhill from Atlanta to Camdumb County Gee A.
Hmmm. Maybe Patsy will get caught in that snowball too. No angel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parsing The Nutter's issues. 9 min Jay Moreno 3
Bob has a problem 17 min tater 19
Research on "black gill" in shrimp. 8 hr Georgia Lady 16
A Real Republican on "conservatives" 8 hr Anon 1
Turkey Shoots Thu gobbler 1
The Big goverment Era comes to Kingsland Wed Leo 33
Cumberland Pizza And Games Oct 22 Georgia Lady 11
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match

Kingsland Jobs