Comments
41 - 60 of 83 Comments Last updated May 28, 2013
Stank Marys

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 16, 2013
 
Yank Marys wrote:
I am not on anyone’s side. I just think it is sick to be calling handicap people names “water Buffalo”. Cyber bullying!
Well somebody else on here calls Moreno rollerboy, another one scootertard, another one scooterific. And you think water buffalo is bullying because it refers to Moreno's handicap.

Maybe you would like to explain how water buffalo conjures up his handicap, Yanktard. you aren't handicapped are you. I don't want to offend. You just aren't the brightest bulb in the box.
Stank Marys

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 16, 2013
 
This is my Thursday night card game, so I'm going to be away for a few hours.

Hope to come back with a few pesos in my pocket. Wish me luck. I know you didn't. That's even better.

Since: May 13

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 16, 2013
 
Well I'll have go to Jerry Brandon to play sum cards tonight.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 16, 2013
 
Stank Marys wrote:
<quoted text>
Largo just suggested that Tommy take Moreno fishing so Moreno could put out some free advertising for the Tomster. Can't you comprehend, Yank. That expensive Northern education has let you down.
Largo hired me to be his spokesman since you and Moreno have ganged up on him. Three against one is bullying at its cruelest. Now its three against two, Largo and me.
You three don't have a chance, even with the water buffalo on your side.
Stank,here is the best thing largo gonna pay you with EBT card and swipe the card in you ass crack.
But the way I see it you have 2 people using their real name and several cowards GROW A SET
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 16, 2013
 
Stank Marys wrote:
This is my Thursday night card game, so I'm going to be away for a few hours.
Hope to come back with a few pesos in my pocket. Wish me luck. I know you didn't. That's even better.
Ask Jerry if I can play in it also its at the hotel SMPD if you want to check go behind the bar to the left if i remember correct

Since: May 13

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Stank Marys wrote:
<quoted text>
Well somebody else on here calls Moreno rollerboy, another one scootertard, another one scooterific. And you think water buffalo is bullying because it refers to Moreno's handicap.
Maybe you would like to explain how water buffalo conjures up his handicap, Yanktard. you aren't handicapped are you. I don't want to offend. You just aren't the brightest bulb in the box.
No, I am not handicapped. I might be a little brighter then you think. I just got off the phone with a friend that is a disability attorney/advocate from Atlanta that is reading all this she agrees this is bullying.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Stank Marys wrote:
<quoted text>
Well somebody else on here calls Moreno rollerboy, another one scootertard, another one scooterific. And you think water buffalo is bullying because it refers to Moreno's handicap.
Maybe you would like to explain how water buffalo conjures up his handicap, Yanktard. you aren't handicapped are you. I don't want to offend. You just aren't the brightest bulb in the box.
Stank but who has the guts to walk up and say it to his face.You are in that same class of people.

Are you saying that because they do wrong you can. If a person uses a racial word its ok for you to say.
like the word yanktard. Im willing to bet anything you will not say that to a parent that has child with down syndrome
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 16, 2013
 
Yank Marys, if you want to read samples of real cyberstalking/bullying just check Moreno's posts on all threads.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Why dont you take the time to go to www.r-word .org
and take the pledge to not use certain words.
Shit thats right you cant read DNR or USCG rules get your crap out of the river

Since: May 13

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 16, 2013
 
I have a handicap child; I would like him to call her a water buffalo in front of her Dad.

Since: May 13

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 16, 2013
 
Anon wrote:
Yank Marys, if you want to read samples of real cyberstalking/bullying just check Moreno's posts on all threads.
Anon, I will go back and read all threads. I just think all the name calling should stop.
tardpatrol

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

This is a regular retard-fest.

And I'm not talking about Largo and his buddies.
Anonymous

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Wow Tommy, when I was talking to you the other day about the sailboats in St.Mary’s I didn’t see what the big deal was until reading topix. Now I see why so many people are upset with the city.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

tardpatrol wrote:
This is a regular retard-fest.
And I'm not talking about Largo and his buddies.
Im not going to talk to or call largo or anyone that im way above that. Just remember KARMA is a bitch and if or when you have a child or grandchild born that way. Remember these comments and think if it is KARMA biting you in the butt.
Myself has 1st hand knowledge that your life can change in a matter of a second.I went from playing softball on 4/15/87 to learning how to live with the use of arm and 1 leg on 4/16/87.
I think I did ok with the odds my family was giving of me making it.

So all of the people that does not care for me thats ok with me.Just because I'm not willing to lay down and die because I think that its something to try and keep or get back, You can blame my parentsits in my blood to do whats right.

Before saying something bad about my parents both have passed so I'll ask now for you not to.
largo

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

time for a pity party. i think i will invite tommy, miami, jay, yank and stank. stank wil help me serv up the pity pie and pity punch.

tommy, miami, jay, yank - y'all want ice crem on yur pity pie? i got nilla an pity pecan. whut kind u want?

i only got purple pity punch. so that will hav to do.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

In a perfect world, you should be held down while Tommy sawed off your right arm and leg with his good hand with a dull pruning saw then cauterized the wounds with a blow torch. I would call you scum but scum does not deserve that.
Yank me

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
May 17, 2013
 
Yank Marys wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am not handicapped. I might be a little brighter then you think. I just got off the phone with a friend that is a disability attorney/advocate from Atlanta that is reading all this she agrees this is bullying.
Who is bullying who? You cannot avoid the man. You try to avoid his thread and shortly he will be elsewhere and fire a few volleys.
Perfect World

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
May 17, 2013
 
Moreno Jay wrote:
In a perfect world, you should be held down while Tommy sawed off your right arm and leg with his good hand with a dull pruning saw then cauterized the wounds with a blow torch. I would call you scum but scum does not deserve that.
In a perfect world, you would not be a hater, you would have tried to make something out of yourself, your father would not have beat your mother, your brother, Michael would not be a drunk..........shall I go on?
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Elizabeth Saunders1 wrote:
Wow Tommy, when I was talking to you the other day about the sailboats in St.Mary’s I didn’t see what the big deal was until reading topix. Now I see why so many people are upset with the city.
Susan, Its just a bunch of cruisers or covies and 1 city worker in the park downtown pissed because they think they can do what they want with grant money. Then we got the grant agreements and asked for them to go by them before calling DNR.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Perfect World wrote:
<quoted text>
In a perfect world, you would not be a hater, you would have tried to make something out of yourself, your father would not have beat your mother, your brother, Michael would not be a drunk..........shall I go on?
Please do. My attorney will be tickled shitless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min Cbutt 49,714
Which pest control? 1 hr Jay Moreno 7
Residential car lots 14 hr Jay Moreno 93
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 22 hr Karmacita 27
kingsland adventure park Jul 23 anon 69
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) Jul 22 joker 37
The new "OPS" location (Dec '13) Jul 21 Wrinkletard 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••