Drunk St. Marys Cop Toasts Camden Cou...

Drunk St. Marys Cop Toasts Camden County!

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Arron Campbell has changed his facebook pic.

It now shows him toasting a drink, most likely to the suckers in this county, who gave him a pass on his recent DUI failure to test. And him hiting a parked semi truck on the side of I-95.

see it at :

http://stmarysgeorgiapolicesuck.blogspot.com/
ye heard

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Jan 31, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
Arron Campbell has changed his facebook pic.
It now shows him toasting a drink, most likely to the suckers in this county, who gave him a pass on his recent DUI failure to test. And him hiting a parked semi truck on the side of I-95.
see it at :
http://stmarysgeorgiapolicesuck.blogspot.com/
Gotta admit, thats a up your ass and in your face Citizens of Camden County
ye heard??
JO JO

Clayton, MI

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Mr. Rogers, that is so sick, sick on your part, Mr. Campbell is toasting at a wedding, that picture has nothing to do with what you posted, he was not drunk, and you Mr. Rogers, really needs to gets some help, you are one sick SOB, someone needs to take action, this is harrassment and you should be considdered a stalker.

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jan 31, 2012
JO JO wrote:
Mr. Rogers, that is so sick, sick on your part, Mr. Campbell is toasting at a wedding, that picture has nothing to do with what you posted, he was not drunk, and you Mr. Rogers, really needs to gets some help, you are one sick SOB, someone needs to take action, this is harrassment and you should be considdered a stalker.
No it's not HO HO you little ho.
Anon

Norridgewock, ME

#5 Jan 31, 2012
This cop is just giving a big F*** You to everybody. Hatch needs to fire his sorry ass. Rick ask around as to why Campbell was fired from Kingsland.............
Yep

Alturas, FL

#6 Feb 1, 2012
That's from a wedding and he didn't even work at the police department check his hire date dumb ass

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Feb 2, 2012
Yep wrote:
That's from a wedding and he didn't even work at the police department check his hire date dumb ass
Does it matter when the picture was taken?

It was posted after he got away with a DUI with an accident.
yep

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2012
Why do you attend a lot of parties where there are mostly juveniles present? Is it you can't find anyone your own age to hang with, or is it something else?

Since: May 07

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2012
yep wrote:
Why do you attend a lot of parties where there are mostly juveniles present? Is it you can't find anyone your own age to hang with, or is it something else?
Every party I attended was thrown by your buddies. I believe some were sheriff's and some were St. Marys.

Why not go after the person throwing the party, shouldn't they be the one carding people as the come to their party?

Since: May 07

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2012
You just keep protecting your bad cop buddies.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 3, 2012
You have not been to even ONE party with a Deputy or SMPD present! Now get back under OTT's desk.

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Feb 3, 2012
rickieboy moreno wrote:
You have not been to even ONE party with a Deputy or SMPD present! Now get back under OTT's desk.
Once again your showing that you are stupid. You bad cops really need to get your stories straight.

In fact at one party some St. Marys cops were drinking in uniform. You will see real soon.
Anonymous

Herndon, PA

#13 Feb 3, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter when the picture was taken?
It was posted after he got away with a DUI with an accident.
It matters where the photo was taken dip wad. That happens to be the Chapel on the base and there is NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED; with the exception of sacremental wine for services, and that don't look like wine. I beleive that is apple juice or a urine sample they are toasting with. Rick, You are still an idiot! Clean up your helmet!
Anonymous

Herndon, PA

#14 Feb 3, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Every party I attended was thrown by your buddies. I believe some were sheriff's and some were St. Marys.
Why not go after the person throwing the party, shouldn't they be the one carding people as the come to their party?
I seriously doubt you were ever invited to any law enforcement function, let alone a party where alcohol is to be consumed. We wouldn't want you hitting on our kids when you get drunk and then have to be responsible for you driving home drunk,... AGAIN!
Anonymous

Herndon, PA

#15 Feb 3, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Every party I attended was thrown by your buddies. I believe some were sheriff's and some were St. Marys.
Why not go after the person throwing the party, shouldn't they be the one carding people as the come to their party?
Wait a minute, You actually expect us to believe that you have "FRIENDS" in Law Enforcement. I mean, Actual police officers who call you a friend! BHAHAHAHAWAHAHA Right, I beleive that! NOT!
WOW

Trevorton, PA

#16 Feb 6, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Every party I attended was thrown by your buddies. I believe some were sheriff's and some were St. Marys.
Why not go after the person throwing the party, shouldn't they be the one carding people as the come to their party?
If you have friends that are cops name them so we all want to know who they are. You won't name them because you are a coward and a liar. There is not a cop in this county or any neighboring counties that would be friends with you and you know it too. Just calling you out as the coward you really are. If your so big and bad name them.
Nature Boy Rick Rogers

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Feb 6, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your showing that you are stupid. You bad cops really need to get your stories straight.
In fact at one party some St. Marys cops were drinking in uniform. You will see real soon.


Bull crap, you have no such pictures. If you did their is no way you would be able to restrain yourself from publicizing them.
Table

Norridgewock, ME

#18 Feb 6, 2012
Looks like Rick pissed off the wrong folks. They took his blog away.
yep

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2012
Now if they would just take him away......
Anonymous

Herndon, PA

#20 Feb 7, 2012
Anon wrote:
This cop is just giving a big F*** You to everybody. Hatch needs to fire his sorry ass. Rick ask around as to why Campbell was fired from Kingsland..........
To begin with dumbass, Campbell didn't post it Rick Rogers did. Second, what business is it of yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pigs in a Blanket Fry them like Bacon 1 hr Moreno Jay 5
Homework for mayor, council, and taxpayers. 1 hr Moreno Jay 22
Should lying news media be hunted down and call... 3 hr Ted 10
Why are people so down on Mayor Smith? (Jan '15) 14 hr Terance 65
Gay friendly church in Camden County? (Jun '11) Sat soupsand 45
The Earthkeepers Are Trying To Stop Linda Horn ... Sat Natalie Bea 6
Salt Pepper and Thyme (Jan '15) Aug 28 Really 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages