killer manger at yulee mcdonald's

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
UMMM

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 18, 2012
 
WRONG CITY
IS THIS THE ONE OFF I 95 I STOP THERE ON MY WAY TO WORK
Rick Help

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 18, 2012
 
Is this true?

Can you really hand out a happy meal and be a killer Rick?
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 18, 2012
 
I guess you can. Wow which Mcdonald's is this?
jay jr

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 18, 2012
 
rick, jay did Bill Smith get him off, or was he framed and your busy lawyer got him off.
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 19, 2012
 
jay jr wrote:
rick, jay did Bill Smith get him off, or was he framed and your busy lawyer got him off.
Lol
Schoolmarm

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Away in a MANGER, no crib for his head...

McDonalds has MANAGERS, bozo!
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 19, 2012
 
Schoolmarm wrote:
Away in a MANGER, no crib for his head...
McDonalds has MANAGERS, bozo!
Lol

Damn he is a killer
The good news is

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 19, 2012
 
he serves killer fries.
ye heard

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 19, 2012
 
Schoolmarm wrote:
Away in a MANGER, no crib for his head...
McDonalds has MANAGERS, bozo!
So does Burger King Goat wad,I heard a burger king got his butt kicked up in brunswick by a black lady he was bullying, around, did rogers report on that 4 years ago? Can you bring us up todate on it? ye heard??
ANON

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 19, 2012
 
The good news is wrote:
he serves killer fries.
lmfao

killer fries

killer happy meals
Rod

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

So should a person after serving his debt to society,never be allowed to work again?If that's the case,don't cry about the crime rate,which is at a 41 year low in Florida.Be thankful the guy is working,supporting our country and not looking for handouts like Rick.
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rod wrote:
So should a person after serving his debt to society,never be allowed to work again?If that's the case,don't cry about the crime rate,which is at a 41 year low in Florida.Be thankful the guy is working,supporting our country and not looking for handouts like Rick.
I agree but a killer that is over the entire restaurant. Not. Will not be stopping there on my way to work any more. I hope burger king is open
Thanks

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

for making the line shorter for the rest of us.
Rod

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Army,I was a LEO in both Ga. and FL. and now make a living as a vendor to police departments.I had a much easier time managing people who had records of violence than people who were thieves,bad check writers,forgers,burglars and other crimes of dishonesty.They get slapped on the wrist,never pay restitution,keep repeating the offense.There was a lady who has had wedding planner services in Nassau,Duval,and Camden county,took money from couples and rarely delivered what she was paid for.She changes locations and names and rakes in a ton of money.Give me a person that made a mistake and is trying to do better anytime.Honest jobs are in short supply these days,even for holders of a 4 yr.degree,but that is a topic for a new thread,lol
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 19, 2012
 
Rod wrote:
Army,I was a LEO in both Ga. and FL. and now make a living as a vendor to police departments.I had a much easier time managing people who had records of violence than people who were thieves,bad check writers,forgers,burglars and other crimes of dishonesty.They get slapped on the wrist,never pay restitution,keep repeating the offense.There was a lady who has had wedding planner services in Nassau,Duval,and Camden county,took money from couples and rarely delivered what she was paid for.She changes locations and names and rakes in a ton of money.Give me a person that made a mistake and is trying to do better anytime.Honest jobs are in short supply these days,even for holders of a 4 yr.degree,but that is a topic for a new thread,lol
But a killer
Okay Ill bite

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 19, 2012
 
What kind of ex-con do you prefer for your fast food manager?

Why would a "killer" be more dangerous as a manager than say the french fry guy?
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 19, 2012
 
Okay Ill bite wrote:
What kind of ex-con do you prefer for your fast food manager?
Why would a "killer" be more dangerous as a manager than say the french fry guy?
Who ever started this thread has issues. I am very glad to know this information with that being said my teenage children will not be working there
Thank you

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 19, 2012
 
Army Of One wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever started this thread has issues. I am very glad to know this information with that being said my teenage children will not be working there
for making space for kids - or adults - who may need the jobs more.
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 19, 2012
 
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>
for making space for kids - or adults - who may need the jobs more.
Quite welcome.God Bless You
EmmaKay20

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I work at this mcdonalds and yes he has made some mistakes in his life but he deserves to be forgiven ( a second chance )If God can forgive him we should be able to as well . I thought all of these things too when i found out but people make their own decisions the choose right from wrong . Just cause he did a bad thing does not make him a bad person . Only god can judge . He is my manager and i dont like him at all but i do believe he should get a second chance .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 49,148
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) 6 hr Bully Moreno 35
The new "OPS" location (Dec '13) 9 hr Wrinkletard 52
Residential car lots 9 hr Bad Slumlord Attitude 90
Automobile Dearlerships 21 hr Jax 5
Local Karate Instructor (Oct '12) Sun Just me 54
Moronos Car Park Rant Jul 19 Bam Bam 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••