First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Interestingly, Allison's Funeral home let's all candidates put up their signs.

For a business, a think an all or none policy are the only two viable options.

Of course, Allison's customers are dying to get in irrespective of their politics so they may not be a good example.
Mr Townie

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Mar 8, 2013
At my business, we do not allow political signs. Nor do we allow employees to talk about religion or politics with clients.

The focus needs to be on the clients needs and why they are visiting with us in the first place.
Brandy bartender

Herndon, PA

#23 Apr 22, 2013
I think it's a wonderful thing that Dave and Marsha are carrying out their dream, I recently started working there and believe they are an amazing couple and really down to earth as well as honest.
The clients as well are also a rare breed! I've never been in a customer service position before in my life where the ratio of awesome clients outweighs the not so polite ones, but the Bluff Bistro definitely makes the mark of champions in my play book!!
I genuinely enjoy my shifts and couldn't ask for better bosses. Thank for all who help make this environment now and in the future!
Mr Townie

Saint Marys, GA

#24 Apr 23, 2013
I will be stopping in for dinner at the Bluff Bistro soon. Local businesses should be supported.
good news

Dornsife, PA

#25 Apr 23, 2013
Brandy bartender wrote:
I think it's a wonderful thing that Dave and Marsha are carrying out their dream, I recently started working there and believe they are an amazing couple and really down to earth as well as honest.
The clients as well are also a rare breed! I've never been in a customer service position before in my life where the ratio of awesome clients outweighs the not so polite ones, but the Bluff Bistro definitely makes the mark of champions in my play book!!
I genuinely enjoy my shifts and couldn't ask for better bosses. Thank for all who help make this environment now and in the future!
What happened to the owner who led the Tea Party take over of the Republican Convention and then gloated about it for weeks. I haven't been back to the Bistro since. I like the Tea Party nationally, but I didn't like the way my friends, who have led the local Republican Party for years, were treated at the Convention. What's the scoop?

Since: Apr 13

Herndon, PA

#26 Apr 23, 2013
good news wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the owner who led the Tea Party take over of the Republican Convention and then gloated about it for weeks. I haven't been back to the Bistro since. I like the Tea Party nationally, but I didn't like the way my friends, who have led the local Republican Party for years, were treated at the Convention. What's the scoop?
If you're inquiring about Felton and Jennifer, they still own and run the liquor store next door, however, in regards to the frequently mentioned "convention incident" I have not a clue to what happened. I started there after Dave Sullivan took over the business. I've associated with Felton and his wife on a few occasions and they treated me as well as those around me with much respect and courtesy so that alone developed my positive impression on them. Sorry to hear that people are upset but I've learned that everyone makes mistakes(and/or have their own opinions)and life goes on....love and let live lol
Hope you stop into the Bistro Bluff & Tavern sometime on my shift so I can contribute to a fun-loving, great food, and awesome people experience for y'all!
<3 Brandy
good news

Dornsife, PA

#27 Apr 23, 2013
I live in St. Marys, but I have occasion to travel to Woodbine a 2 - 3 times a month. I will be stopping in. I liked the food and atmosphere before and I'm looking forward to checking out the Bistro next trip. Thanks.
BullDawg Fan

Dornsife, PA

#28 Apr 27, 2013
Finally had opportunity to stop here with Missus for dinner. The exterior's a turnoff but once inside it's warm, comfortable, and affordable for most all of us. Entrees start at $8.50 with local favorites like Shrimp & Grits plus varied nightly specials like Chicken Parmesan. Give it a try as it's better than the Route 40 chains and maybe closer than downtown St Marys for y'all.
Bill Local

Saint Marys, GA

#29 May 5, 2013
Great food and drinks are cheap
Bill Local

Saint Marys, GA

#30 May 5, 2013
Easy access off 95 (exit 7) and great option to chains

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Jay been making an ad in the UK? 14 min flip flop 12
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 56 min anon 20
The Future of St. Marys 1 hr Good Bye 11
senior discounts 1 hr Anon 4
And so it starts.............. 2 hr SickBobNason 20
Melissa Boswell Weddings (Jan '10) 14 hr georgia lady 34
Any ladies watching the Hallmark Channel? 19 hr georgia lady 4
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web