First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you have to wonder

Herndon, PA

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Why would a person who spends his hard earned money and precious time to make a nice bar and restaurant at the bluff want to piss so many good Camden Republicans off at the Republican Convention.

Did you ever think that it could hurt the business you have worked so hard to make successful?

The word about how you and your young Paulbots treated the likewise hardworking Republican hierarchy is spreading like wildfire. If you realize a decline in business, you have no one to blame but yourself.
WoWwEE

New Portland, ME

#2 Mar 15, 2012
I was wandering why the lack of cars in the parking lot lately. Can anyone give us a hint as to what was said? I always thought the owners were a little weird anyway. Just my opinion.
Kim

Kingsland, GA

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Shiz, I just want to know where you are talking about?
Fred

Madison, WI

#4 Mar 16, 2012
I for one like the guy and to know that he pissed off the dumbasses that run the Camden repubs, like Mike, will now make me go to his place. Good job. It is sorely needed to get some new blood in there instead is this group that leach off the government at FLETC and other places and then bitchandmoan about government handouts.
Where in the hell

Kingsland, GA

#5 Mar 16, 2012
are you talking about?????
Telling it like it is

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 16, 2012
This is just more people coming here trying to stir up trouble. Nothing like this is taking place Nothing like this took place. Felton has his faults like so many of you do but it would be in everyones best interests to just ignore all this crap and go about your everyday functions.
WoWwEE

Solon, ME

#7 Mar 16, 2012
The Bluff Bistro is located off exit 7...It is also a liquor store. I myself don't know what the talk is about, but I will still have to buy Vodka here because it's the only place around. I've never had the food, but the liquor is great!
Is it

Kingsland, GA

#8 Mar 16, 2012
where Angelo Panousis' last place was?
Secret Agent Man

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Mar 16, 2012
Is it wrote:
where Angelo Panousis' last place was?
Yes, but much of what is being discussed is secret and on the need to know basis only. Sorry.
WoWwEE

Solon, ME

#10 Mar 16, 2012
That's why we are here. We need to know!:)
Secret Agent Man

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Yes but do you have a clearance? You know, have you been vetted?

To handle classified matter you must pass certain test: like have you ever associated with people like Rev. Wright, Bill Ayres and the like.
Dave S

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Dec 21, 2012
you have to wonder wrote:
Why would a person who spends his hard earned money and precious time to make a nice bar and restaurant at the bluff want to piss so many good Camden Republicans off at the Republican Convention.
Did you ever think that it could hurt the business you have worked so hard to make successful?
The word about how you and your young Paulbots treated the likewise hardworking Republican hierarchy is spreading like wildfire. If you realize a decline in business, you have no one to blame but yourself.
I took over the management of the Restaurant 11-1-2012. I am adding a full liquor license and have put in a big screen for sports. I am not political and will offer a good product for a fair price. THE BLUFF BISTRO AND TAVERN--see you in 2013
Dave S

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Dec 21, 2012

I took over the management of the Restaurant 11-1-2012. I am adding a full liquor license and have put in a big screen for sports. I am not political and will offer a good product for a fair price. THE BLUFF BISTRO AND TAVERN--see you in 2013
anon

Herndon, PA

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Hey dave you are DOOMED by your location and the fact you are trying a too up scaled theme for the customer base you have in our local red necked country bumkin area. I give you 6 months and you will be closing the doors.
Kow Klubber

Herndon, PA

#15 Dec 22, 2012
Agree this place will not last it is in the middle of no where at the old angelos place.
Paulbot not

Herndon, PA

#16 Dec 22, 2012
Dave S wrote:
Dave, your owner had a growing customer base. His actions at the local Republican convention turned that growth around. When his customers dropped off, his availability of menu items became spotty and the quality of his food took a dive.

In other words Dave, you have your work cut out for you. Good luck, but I'm not going back to the Bistro or the package store. Sorry.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Okay, who was that owner and what did he do at the
Republican convention?
I know something

Herndon, PA

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
Okay, who was that owner and what did he do at the
Republican convention?
.....you don't know. I thought you knew everything.
Evan

Kingsland, GA

#19 Mar 1, 2013
It's ill-advised for any owner to be overtly political with his/her customers, with politics being so divisive. We all spend the same currency, and any owner who wants to grow their business will provide a nice, non-political place for all who care to spend their currency.

Likewise, if customers are preoccupied with the political leanings of the owner, then they likely won't provide useful feedback about the food and service.

I'm one of Dave's regular customers...he has many...and as he said, he's not political.(By the way, the TV in the Bistro carries sports...not politics.) I was a regular customer before he took over management, too. The food was good before, it's still good, plus now having the full bar. If a manager serves good food and drinks, and provides a nice atmosphere, the business will grow. That's what Dave is doing. I'd suggest you give it a try.
Mr Townie

Saint Marys, GA

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Evan wrote:
It's ill-advised for any owner to be overtly political with his/her customers, with politics being so divisive.
I DEFINATELY agree with you Evan. There is a real estate company,(Century 21 in St Marys) that I will NEVER do business with now due to the TWO DOZEN POLITICAL SIGNS that they planted in front of their office. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

Had it been for my candidate then maybe. But the fact that I had to pass by it several times a day irritated me enough to use any other broker for my next purchase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the mill site project 38 min Bob 62
You lost Moreno (thank God). Shut up. 58 min Bob 20
Obama's immigration speech tonight 1 hr abm22 7
1:30 PM Voting District Meeting Stacked 3 hr The Truth 12
Georgia Share of Mexican Children 4 hr Big Daddy 6
Marriage equality arrives for SC and Montana 7 hr Abdul Muti 2
With Republicans, this is what you get 10 hr flip flop 5
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match

Kingsland People Search