Savage Black Brunswick teens shoot ba...
Daven

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Mar 24, 2013
He had no innate sense of tragedy or preterition or complex binds or any of the things that made human beings misfortunes significant to one another.

Savages like these should be put to death as soon as possible. Total lack of parenting. Had the mother required daven they may have been saved.
Not sold

Kingsland, GA

#23 Mar 24, 2013
I am not inclined to believe this is the whole story. Mom is loving the media attention too much. I would be incapable of speaking if I had innocently witnessed someone shoot my baby. And I understand she is immediately planning to leave the state. I hope I am wrong but I somehow don't think this is over.

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#24 Mar 24, 2013
Daven wrote:
He had no innate sense of tragedy or preterition or complex binds or any of the things that made human beings misfortunes significant to one another.
Savages like these should be put to death as soon as possible. Total lack of parenting. Had the mother required daven they may have been saved.
Yes, mothers in the Brunswick Black Jewish Orthodox community are getting pretty slack when it comes to daven.
Bob

United States

#25 Mar 24, 2013
Not sold wrote:
I am not inclined to believe this is the whole story. Mom is loving the media attention too much. I would be incapable of speaking if I had innocently witnessed someone shoot my baby. And I understand she is immediately planning to leave the state. I hope I am wrong but I somehow don't think this is over.
Maybe it was planned just to get those kids.

St. Marys, GA

#26 Mar 24, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Hopefully, that poor baby died instantly. However, you know he died in terror from at least the sound of the gunshots if not that AND seeing his mother shot.
"Old Sparky" needs to make a guest appearance for this savage son-of-a-bitch!
They need to let the grieving mother operate it with a rheostat.
I read somewhere yesterday that the baby was mercifully sound asleep when that degenerate animal pulled the trigger.
Tommy Weaver

Knoxville, TN

#27 Mar 24, 2013
I agree and the real bad thing is the boy 14 has free lodging until he is 21 then get released.
Look at the Martin case in south fl. TV kept showing his kid picture then show his up to date and he is 6'2" 200lbs+
T.H.

Tucker, GA

#28 Mar 24, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Hopefully, that poor baby died instantly. However, you know he died in terror from at least the sound of the gunshots if not that AND seeing his mother shot.

"Old Sparky" needs to make a guest appearance for this savage son-of-a-bitch!

They need to let the grieving mother operate it with a rheostat.
Although I agree this is very sad. I personally don't care for you and want to inform you a bullet is faster than sound. If it was instant he never heard the shot.
downtowner

Herndon, PA

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Political Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>This will be an expensive trial.
If a gang link is found, They should be tried as domestic terrorist.
Sharpton Jackson

United States

#30 Mar 24, 2013
It Couldn't possibly be a race hate crime. Race hate crimes are only white against black.

St. Marys, GA

#31 Mar 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="T.H. "]<quoted text>
Although I agree this is very sad. I personally don't care for you and want to inform you a bullet is faster than sound. If it was instant he never heard the shot.[/QUOTE]

JDS clouds the mind of hate-filled a-holes. The story clearly states that the bastard fired three shots at the mother BEFORE shooting the baby.

Are you such a sick bastard that you could not control your JDS even in this tragic situation?

Do you really think that as a Viet-Nam veteran and a gun owner, I do not know that rounds are hypersonic?
Take a Guess

United States

#32 Mar 25, 2013
The 17 yr old killer was arrested living on what street?

A- Penny Lane
B- Main Street
C- Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
D- Pennsylvania Avenue

Thank you the left wing social engineers for five decades of work that resulted in everyone scoreing 100% right on this question.
Ann

Chantilly, VA

#33 Mar 25, 2013
Attack the culture of death first...young boys do not learn about guns and holding people up at home or school, unlike most societies ours is full of guns and violence...there have always been weapons in the US its he Hollywood TV, movies and videos that teach through visual actions...These actions will never stop...ever sit down and watch kids' TV. if kids aren't nerds, or stupid they are divided into groups....there are two commercials on TV now one is Verizon the other the National Association of Realtors...look at what the kids are doing.
would it be

Herndon, PA

#34 Mar 25, 2013
MLK,JR. Blvd.? It's just a guess.
would it be

Herndon, PA

#35 Mar 25, 2013
It's a good thing you did not give the choices as:

A-Al Sharpton Drive
B-Jesse Jackson Avenue
C-Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
D-Maxine Waters Way

St. Marys, GA

#36 Mar 25, 2013
Ann wrote:
Attack the culture of death first...young boys do not learn about guns and holding people up at home or school, unlike most societies ours is full of guns and violence...there have always been weapons in the US its he Hollywood TV, movies and videos that teach through visual actions...These actions will never stop...ever sit down and watch kids' TV. if kids aren't nerds, or stupid they are divided into groups....there are two commercials on TV now one is Verizon the other the National Association of Realtors...look at what the kids are doing.
Bless your heart.

You truly believe that young Black savages are not taught at home to hate White folks and how to demand do it-yourself reparations at the point of a gun.

You're not from here, are you? By "here," I mean Earth.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#37 Mar 25, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you really think that as a Viet-Nam veteran and a gun owner, I do not know that rounds are hypersonic?
Many are, but not all..45 ACP typically isn't. You'd need an initial muzzle velocity of about 1200 ft/sec to be consistently above the sound barrier, given the shot to shot variability, and to get that, you either need very light bullets, or load it way over pressure. My Kimber prefers 230 grain.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#38 Mar 25, 2013
Simplistic dolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are, but not all..45 ACP typically isn't. You'd need an initial muzzle velocity of about 1200 ft/sec to be consistently above the sound barrier, given the shot to shot variability, and to get that, you either need very light bullets, or load it way over pressure. My Kimber prefers 230 grain.
My bad. When I read hypersonic, I was thinking supersonic. Ain't nothing out there you can fire from a firearm that's hypersonic.

St. Marys, GA

#39 Mar 25, 2013
Simplistic dolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, effing a-hole, when I wrote hypersonic, I meant supersonic.

Anything traveling over 1,126 fps is supersonic.

That cheap .45 ACP shit from K-mart has a muzzle velocity of 880 or so. Every other round in my magazines cranks out at 2,185 fps.
I don't remember the speed on the alternating Hyda-Shoks, but I'm fairly certain over 1,000 fps.

How fast are you personally/ a-hole?
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#40 Mar 25, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, effing a-hole, when I wrote hypersonic, I meant supersonic.
Anything traveling over 1,126 fps is supersonic.
That cheap .45 ACP shit from K-mart has a muzzle velocity of 880 or so. Every other round in my magazines cranks out at 2,185 fps.
I don't remember the speed on the alternating Hyda-Shoks, but I'm fairly certain over 1,000 fps.
How fast are you personally/ a-hole?
Too funny. You actually bought some of that overpriced 90 gr high velocity stuff? It's mostly plastic. Got no umph behind it, just like steel shot won't hit as hard as lead will. The stuff has no penetration.

Jay, a 230 grain projectile at 850fps has over a century of real world proven technology. Longer than that, if you consider the .45 Long Colt that the ACP round was intended to duplicate.

As for cheap ammo, yeah, guilty. My practice stuff is relatively inexpensive, but that's because I reload. That allows me to shoot more, and I've found that by practicing more, I can shoot better. We can argue ballistics all you want, but if you can't hit squat, it's irrelevant.

How fast can I move? Brandish your weapon at me and find out.

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 25, 2013
Can a brain atrophied?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Mater to invade St.Marys this weekend. 7 min Jorge 269
Hilliary's V.P. choice a radical Muzzie lover! 5 hr LonePalm 5
Bloomberg on Trump: Snake-oil salesman 6 hr Karma 1
MORENO: what does the word "WHIGGER" mean??? (Apr '15) 6 hr Mockingbird 364
Cheap labor is the only way for Donald Trump 6 hr Karma 1
Trump says something intelligent for a change 7 hr Karma 1
An example of Trump screwing the little guy 7 hr Howard 5

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance