Savage Black Brunswick teens shoot baby in face!

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Leberal news media

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Fully automatic rifles. Uh huh. At least it was not one of those deadly assault rifles.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Leberal news media wrote:
Fully automatic rifles. Uh huh. At least it was not one of those deadly assault rifles.
Need to remove the emasculate geld and let them bleed out. That may slow it down a little.
RiverRat

Herndon, PA

#4 Mar 22, 2013
The little SOBs ought to be publically hanged when caught. Probably some damn gang initiation ploy. If I were the husband, you'd have to lock me up until they caught the little bastards, otherwise, I'd be ought hunting them down.
anon

Herndon, PA

#5 Mar 22, 2013
May spark a race riot in Brunswick!

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Armed yet?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
The story has gone national.

Here's Fox:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/22/police-g...

Anyone know the race of the mother?

When the Ricky Jivens gang in Savannah required new members to "kill in", most of the victims were whites picked at random while walking their dogs and so on in "safe," upper class, mostly white neighborhoods.

I hope this is not another gang initiation thing.

Apparently, it is time to charge all savages of all races as adults as soon as they are weaned.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#8 Mar 22, 2013
If you see a savage of any age approaching you, assume he is up to no good and act accordingly.

Armed yet?
Xonwzion

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Mar 22, 2013
15 & 17 year old Black Males shot the baby in the face. and the Mother in the leg. They are in Jail they were picked up 4:30 PM Today.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Jay you the man found out there ages and the arrest. You are a good reporter.
Jay Moreno you the man.
Fuhkingpunks

Kenosha, WI

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Look forward to hearing that both boys get beat to death before going to prison.
zeke

Dornsife, PA

#12 Mar 23, 2013
They are already drawing straws in Glynn County Jail to decide who gets to stretch the 17 year old first. Ouch!!!
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Neither of these two will live very long no matter what happens they will die soon.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Hopefully, that poor baby died instantly. However, you know he died in terror from at least the sound of the gunshots if not that AND seeing his mother shot.

"Old Sparky" needs to make a guest appearance for this savage son-of-a-bitch!

They need to let the grieving mother operate it with a rheostat.
Here They Come

Kingsland, GA

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Here they come to make sure the community does not blame the little thuggies.

Sharpton, Jackson and all the liberal media will be here soon to explain what happened. They will explain it is our job to rehabilitate the darling little thugies back into society. Of course, the little thuggies were misunderstood and really not responsible for their acts. Someone somewhere way back when must have said or done something to make them angry. They will be tried in juvinile court and be back on the street before they turn 21 years old.

If it were my baby and wife, I'd do everything I could to make sure they were released early and and avaliable as soon as possible.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#16 Mar 23, 2013
anon wrote:
May spark a race riot in Brunswick!
White people are smarter than that to burnnpulic buildings that their tax dollars will have to repair.
just think if it was 2 whites that shot a black what would happen jackson, sharptan,naacp and all would be screaming by now. but if the kkk came out to respond the goverment would call that hate

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#18 Mar 23, 2013
Just as I suspected: Mom is quite White!

http://www.cnn.com/video/...

Armed yet?
Viet Vet

Kingsland, GA

#19 Mar 23, 2013
These are young people who are tought they are not responsible for their actions. They are symptoms of a tolerate(diversified)society imposed by a communist/crony capitalist corrupt government. Sick and disgusting.

And we are in Afghanistan trying to teach our advanced government to the tribes. It is a fools mission. Bring our troops home now. We have no good cause to be in Afghanistan.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#20 Mar 23, 2013
Viet Vet wrote:
These are young people who are tought they are not responsible for their actions. They are symptoms of a tolerate(diversified)society imposed by a communist/crony capitalist corrupt government. Sick and disgusting.
And we are in Afghanistan trying to teach our advanced government to the tribes. It is a fools mission. Bring our troops home now. We have no good cause to be in Afghanistan.
I agree 100% these 2 kids should be hung on Glynn Co. courthouse oak tree 5 min. after found guilty

“Don't let em take ur liberties”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
White people are smarter than that to burnnpulic buildings that their tax dollars will have to repair.
just think if it was 2 whites that shot a black what would happen jackson, sharptan,naacp and all would be screaming by now. but if the kkk came out to respond the goverment would call that hate
This will be an expensive trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 1 hr Oleander 22
Has Jay been making an ad in the UK? 2 hr Sr Chief 21
The Future of St. Marys 3 hr georgia lady 16
senior discounts 5 hr georgia lady 7
Germany to investigate Bush/Cheney torture 6 hr Urafool 3
Mayor DeBlasio, are you happy? 6 hr Dr_Lecter 6
And so it starts.............. 16 hr SickBobNason 20
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web